Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Thanks for playing

We already know the answer: Series 6 of course! :laugh:

Glad to see another game 

Edited by Robert8

Simpsons 1 :wub: I´m probably the only one who would prefer a third wave over any other licence or regular series xD

I would say series 11.

But my opinion might be tainted by the fact, that this series were never available in Denmark (or the other Scandinavian countries, for no obvious reason?), so it was a hazzle to get it from Germany.

Its nice that you can buy on the internet, but I missed out on the touch-and-feel...

Edited by ArneNielsen

These best CMF games are my favorite, especially since I have acquired almost all of them since the last time around when I had very few!

On 8/2/2019 at 2:05 AM, Robert8 said:

We already know the answer: Series 6 of course! :laugh:

Agreed, I still think that Series as a whole had the best selection over any CMS that came both before and after fact. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Only 15 voters make me think this game isn't appealing

Having series 6 in the first may be why. It will be much more interesting for discussion if nobody can agree on the best series within a group of four. 

Team GB was a close 2nd for me even though I only have Brawny Boxer which I had to find online because they were not available in the US, nor was I back into Lego at the time. However for me series 9 was more useful so it got my vote.

It will be interesting to see what happens when we get to a round where all four series are the regular ones.

9 hours ago, 1Panda said:

It will be interesting to see what happens when we get to a round where all four series are the regular ones.

Heh, no doubt at all it'll quickly get to that point. :tongue:

Series 9 had many interesting and great figures. Even if it wasn’t the most amazing by any means it was certainly above average and didn’t have any bland figures. 

It also contains one of the few figures I’m missing: the roller derby girl :wacko: