Charbel

[MOC] 1:8 McLaren 720S w/ Instructions

Hey! I MUST admit the highest quality of the instructions! I admire the work you did! Unreachable level for me, @Charbel!!!

I noticed the partlist at the end, thanks! But I wonder if there is any chance to compare it with my rebrickable collection? :look:

4 hours ago, Aleh said:

I noticed the partlist at the end, thanks! But I wonder if there is any chance to compare it with my rebrickable collection? :look:

The link was posted on page 4, here it is:

https://bricksafe.com/files/Charbel/rebrickable_parts_mclaren-720s-part-list.csv

You just need to upload the file on rebrickable as custom list and then you can compare / deduct / order etc.

This is Awesome! Somehow, I cannot send a PM, so I will appreciate it if you can send me an email to shlomi@gondabi.com with the link for purchasing the instructions :-)

On 11/16/2019 at 9:59 AM, Shlomi-Gondabi said:

Why can't I find the parts list on Rebrickable?

I am not panning on putting it on Rebrickable for the moment as I don't have already much time to deal with the instructions currently. But the part list can be uploaded on Rebrickable.

Hello.

Your work is really amazing.

And I'd like to buy your Mclaren 720s manual.

I haven't purchased the ingredients yet, but I'd like to buy the manual now for later.

What should I do to buy your manual?

(my email is jinhy01@naver.com or jinhy2998@gmail.com)

I really want to buy your manual :)

Edited by jinhy01

On 12/13/2019 at 11:30 AM, bacatdit said:

Amazing work!!! How to purchase the instructions?? 

Thanks ! See there : 

If you are really ready (or not?) to sell instructions to every noname person, so what was the reason not to present it on rebrickable?

2 hours ago, Aleh said:

If you are really ready (or not?) to sell instructions to every noname person, so what was the reason not to present it on rebrickable?

I was searching to buy the instructions too on Rebrickable, but they aren't there.

7 hours ago, Aleh said:

Well, I haven't changed anything from what I have said, if the anyone proves that he is a real lego fan, by showing his collection, his orders, etc, I will sell him the instructions. So as it needs to check everyone, I can't really put them on rebrickable right now as I have no time this year. Maybe in the future.

47 minutes ago, Charbel said:

Well, I haven't changed anything from what I have said, if the anyone proves that he is a real lego fan, by showing his collection, his orders, etc, I will sell him the instructions. So as it needs to check everyone, I can't really put them on rebrickable right now as I have no time this year. Maybe in the future.

That's what I'm asking about. Two guys above have only one message here on EB, I suppose they are noname guys for you as for me. Of course we assume they are good genuine lego fans and ask for instructions for private use only, but what is your defence point in that case if I'm wrong about them for example?

Also, one thing I just realized...Wouldn't a chinese brick seller have access to way more bricks than we do? :laugh_hard:

Just take a few models from the show room, take a pic on a home looking shelf...

Watch out my dude :wink:

On 12/16/2019 at 8:26 PM, Aleh said:

That's what I'm asking about. Two guys above have only one message here on EB, I suppose they are noname guys for you as for me. Of course we assume they are good genuine lego fans and ask for instructions for private use only, but what is your defence point in that case if I'm wrong about them for example?

I agree that I can't be 100% sure that everyone that purchases the instructions don't have bad intentions but I try to limit error as much as possible : If I feel that something isn't perfectly right, I don't allow the person to get the instructions and I have already done that quite a few times. So even if in most cases there is no issues, I can decide not to sell the instruction to someone.

14 hours ago, Charbel said:

I agree that I can't be 100% sure that everyone that purchases the instructions don't have bad intentions but I try to limit error as much as possible : If I feel that something isn't perfectly right, I don't allow the person to get the instructions and I have already done that quite a few times. So even if in most cases there is no issues, I can decide not to sell the instruction to someone.

It's your right, no doubt! Anyway, I got mine and almost collected all needed parts! Problem - is a free time.
This is the case I/m waiting for the building process itself more than the finished model :look: :laugh:

This is absolutely beautiful! I'm highly considering building this model. It would look awesome with the other 1:8 technic cars in my collection.

Amazing work!!! Your instructions look great. Really enjoyed your 919 and this looks just as great to build. How to purchase the instructions?

47 minutes ago, Vincento said:

mazing work!!! Your instructions look great. Really enjoyed your 919 and this looks just as great to build. How to purchase the instructions?

Since you've taken the effort to bump a bunch of old topics, why not take the effort to scroll up a bit or read the OP?

4 hours ago, T Lego said:

Since you've taken the effort to bump a bunch of old topics, why not take the effort to scroll up a bit or read the OP?

Thks very much!

Here's mine :

49281914716_1df8584c41_k.jpg

This is really a great MOC. It's superb, thanks to the clever use of panels and their precise positioning. It happened to me several times to wonder what I was building because there were parts at weird angles in several directions, only to finally attach a panel and realize the purpose of the assembly I'd just build. But there's not just the looks, the functions too have been polished : the steering is very smooth, and the engine runs easily, at all speeds. It truly is a cleverly designed model, but then there's the cherry on top, what makes it a masterpiece : the modularity. It adds a lot to the building experience, and it makes the MOC even more pleasing to manipulate : yes, you can drive it, switch speeds, open the doors, frunk, raise the rear wing... but you can also easily remove the bodywork to see the chassis naked, or take the rear section out to get a good look at the gearbox, and re-assemble everything in a handful of minutes.

Thank you, Charbel.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:51 AM, jinhy01 said:

Hello.

Your work is really amazing.

And I'd like to buy your Mclaren 720s manual.

I haven't purchased the ingredients yet, but I'd like to buy the manual now for later.

What should I do to buy your manual?

(my email is jinhy01@naver.com or jinhy2998@gmail.com)

I really want to buy your manual :)

You sound so sketchy