Charbel

[MOC] 1:8 McLaren 720S w/ Instructions

Hi, I also sent a PM to get a chance to own best lego custom instructions!!

Awesome Charbel! This really is my favorite car of the moment, i'm making the famous F40 MOC currently and i'm trying to create a Lotus Elise (which is my real personnal car) but i'll already check what parts i'm lacking from my personnal stock to make this magnificient 720s. I hope you could sell me the instruction even if i'm new on this forum. 

Thanks for the time you spend to create part list/instructions, i know it's a hard work.

Thomas

1 hour ago, Charbel said:

And the part list is done ! Link to download : https://bricksafe.com/files/Charbel/rebrickable_parts_mclaren-720s-part-list.csv

So if you really want to build the MOC, buy the part first and then send me screenshots of some orders and it will be perfect ! 

The instructions are finished and are being tested, they must be ready for tomorrow. 

Ok how do I get this list into bricklink?

6 minutes ago, EVILMONKEY said:

Ok how do I get this list into bricklink?

You have to upload the file to rebrickable and you'll get a thing like this:

48996682431_e7fd9cae16_b.jpg

Just now, Wattrider said:

You have to upload the file to rebrickable and you'll get a thing like this:

48996682431_e7fd9cae16_b.jpg

Just worked it out. Thank you for the reply ?

Thank you @Charbel for posting the parts list. I completely understand how you are going about the instructions and parts list. I commend you for even putting your builds out there for all of us to enjoy. it is very unfortunate when others take advantage or others hard work. After looking at the parts list and what I have in stock, I have well over 80% of parts needed for the build and would like to send to screenshots of what I have. Sadly with less than 10 posts I can not send a PM but would like to know how I can go direct with you for consideration for the instructions.

Thank you,

Also, if you would like to check out my builds to show that I am a serious builder please check out my IG @lego_tactics or from what Im told @loxlego has sent you some photos lol

2 hours ago, lego_tactics said:

Thank you @Charbel for posting the parts list. I completely understand how you are going about the instructions and parts list. I commend you for even putting your builds out there for all of us to enjoy. it is very unfortunate when others take advantage or others hard work. After looking at the parts list and what I have in stock, I have well over 80% of parts needed for the build and would like to send to screenshots of what I have. Sadly with less than 10 posts I can not send a PM but would like to know how I can go direct with you for consideration for the instructions.

Thank you,

Also, if you would like to check out my builds to show that I am a serious builder please check out my IG @lego_tactics or from what Im told @loxlego has sent you some photos lol

Yes, no problem ! I will sum up everything once the instructions are ready but at the moment if you can't contact me on EB, you should be able to do it on rebrickable. 

4 hours ago, Charbel said:

Yes, no problem ! I will sum up everything once the instructions are ready but at the moment if you can't contact me on EB, you should be able to do it on rebrickable. 

Thank you @Charbel, I will do so on Rebrickable.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, LvdH said:

@atila4 @trucalling PMs are disabled until you’ve reached 10 posts. 

@LvdH Thank you for this info

I will download the partlist and check for the missing parts.

@Charbel: If you‘re afraid, that your instructions is easy to copy, maybe another solution is to print it like Sariel did it with the mustang.

Charbel,

Congratulations for this awesome MOC. It’s nice to know the instructions are almost ready. I would like to build the model (especially since I have most of the parts) and I don’t mind paying for the instructions. I cannot send PMs yet (less than 10 posts). My email is *edited*. If you are willing to share/sell the instructions, let me know. I’m more than happy to send you a picture of the parts or recent bricklink screenshots.

Kind regards!

Edited by evenfall
Removed email address.

Thank you so much for your amazing MOC! Makes me I sign up a account for you now!

It's really a great set and I have already buy the parts, can't wait to build it.

Bty what did you use to make the instruction? Looks better than lego's!

Anyway, you are really doing a great job! 

Thanks again!

On 11/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, Charbel said:

And the part list is done ! Link to download : https://bricksafe.com/files/Charbel/rebrickable_parts_mclaren-720s-part-list.csv

So if you really want to build the MOC, buy the part first and then send me screenshots of some orders and it will be perfect ! 

The instructions are finished and are being tested, they must be ready for tomorrow. 

If i already have most of the parts and just want to learn from your techniques how will i be able to show proof? I learned some of the subframe structure from your previews but want to learn how the body panels connect as i'm learning techniques to apply to a car i'm trying to build.

10 hours ago, br0ken4life said:

Hi I have purchased all parts but I’m unable to send PM to show you proof is there any other way to send you it? Thanks!

Your content count just reached 10, so I believe you should be able to send PMs now :wink:

800x600.jpg
About a third done... 
Excuse my mediocre picture, it's an awesome build. I blacked out all the pins on the interior and monocoque. 

9 minutes ago, LvdH said:

800x600.jpg
About a third done... 
Excuse my mediocre picture, it's an awesome build. I blacked out all the pins on the interior and monocoque. 

How do you have this already or are you the lucky one testing out the instructions 

4 minutes ago, EVILMONKEY said:

How do you have this already or are you the lucky one testing out the instructions 

I had them since last Saturday. Not necessarily testing them but I did get them before they were finished with testing. Might be a few errors in it but so far so good.