Eoin Wallace

A Betrayal In The Woods

previously

Eoin had decided it was time to do something about Sarkon. He was going to leave him, alone in the woods. He had decided to do it in the morning, before Sarkon got up. But the first thing he saw took him completely by surprise, he had wondered where that orc had gone!

Summer Joust-A Betrayal In The Woods

Quickley backing around the other side of the nurse log to escape him, he soon found Sarkon standing with his sword drawn at the other side of the clearing!

So the duel began, with the orc standing a little off to the side making sure he could help Sarkon if needed.

"I knew you would dessert me!" Sarkon screamed in anger."I'll become lord of Mirandor you'll see!" And soon he gained the upper hand!

But Eoin had a trick up his sleeve...

Quickley slashing upwards, he got Sarkon's leg!

And then, taking advantage of Sarkon's weakness he ran back to Nordheim!

This is my last entry to the 2019 Summer Joust. Thanks to everyone running it, it's been very fun this year! C&C welcome:dsweet:

Wow, that must have been a vicious slash to cut the leg right off, haha!  Nice story telling, I only complain that the posing because Eoin really should be between Sarkon and the Orc, not way to the left in the second picture. Good trees! 

Neat little build.  I like the landscaping and the trees look good.  The large trunk is a good idea.  Nice fight scene and story too.  

Nice fallen tree trunk!   Looks pretty big compared to the other trees though. :laugh: