I have read this sad news yesterday morning.

I am happy to have met him a few times at LegoWorld in Utrecht. I followed his designs for several years. 

I build with mostly technic parts but his designs are incredible. He even made me buy the instructions for the Truck T18.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news indeed! I've been in touch with him several times and I felt he was always genuine and sincere. A great loss to all of us and my condolences to his family.

I never knew this individual but I did know his builds.  Based on the responses from others, he was an incredible person.  Sad to lose him as we need as many of those we can get.  Best wishes and condolences to his family and friends. 

I rememeber meeting him at Legoworld in 2011. We spent quite some time talking and I was really impressed with his realistic and functional models. My condolences.

My condolences to his family and friends. I remember his incredible trucks and videos. 

I even bought parts from him: 

BrickLink Order #5541672 - ...  Buys LEGO(R) From Ingmar Spijkhoven

896gerard buys LEGO from 2 LEtGO Or Not 2 LEtGO.

Sadly, he had to let go in the end.. 

I did not know that he had ALS. And.... sorry, a bit shocked.

I never talked nor wrote to him, but his models are amazing! I have admired those for many years.

Vila i frid Ingmar / Rest in peace Ingmar

Edited by Shiva

I know it's a while a go since this topic started. a Few days ago I read it and like more people I didn't know he had ALS and was supprised / shocked because I didn't know it. And ... I actually didn't know much what to say either but even it's a been a while I still wanted to react. Of course it's always sad to loose someone, but especially by a disease like this one. 

So, still ... my condolences to his family, friends. 

Sad day. I loved his work! I saw his work on youtube first, bought his instructions for his detach trailer. He told me to post here on eurobricks. He brought me to this place, this community. I later got the instructions for his Mack truck and I built it blue. I was going to post it, but never did. I even bought parts from him a couples times despite we were on other sides of the world. Thank you Ingmar. I will never forget you. Rest in peace, sir.

Edited by pyro690

Sad news indeed... I did not know him personally but had some exchanges with him via PM. I really like his work (which inspired me a lot).

I hope he sits in peace now. All my condolences to his family and his friends.

Thanks guys, but I´m no member of the convoy.

i flaged also my Mocs with the dutch colours, and some visitors asked me why so much vehicles are flaged.

Esther got the Videos on Facebook and were flashed about this Action !

The initiative come from Stephan Siepe , Afol Technic Team . And PatsonBricks .

Edited by Wolf_Zipp

Wonderful tribute!! I built all his models and still have some on display because they are just too beautiful to take apart!! One of a kind for sure.