Bob

Star Trek Mafia - Conclusion

st_mafia_banner_2.png

img_2524.jpg

The remaining crew waited around to hear the results of Doctor McCoy.

"Security here, Captain. We have the results. Doctor McCoy was a Romulan in disguise!"

"Fantastic news!"

"Spock here, Captain. We've also found Lieutenant Sulu and Doctor McCoy. They were locked inside closets. We've managed to revive them."

img_2525.jpg

"I think it's over." Nurse Chapel said. "I'm not reading anymore Romulan lifesigns on the bridge."

"That's our analysis as well down here, Nurse."

img_2526.jpg

"Good news, Captain. I've managed to get the engines back online, but only just."

"Let's go to Starbase 4 for some immediate repairs then. Get the bridge crew back up here and let's go." Kirk ordered.

"Hey! I survived!" Mallory said.

---

Congratulations to the survivors of Star Trek Mafia - Hinckley, CMP, and Khscarymovie4 (Starfleet Officers) as well as the rest of the town!

Players: 

kirk.jpg
Captain James T Kirk - NPC
scotty.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Scott - Hinckley - Starfleet Officer
mallory.jpg
Ensign Mallory - CMP - Starfleet Officer
chapel.jpg
Nurse Chapel - Khscarymovie4 - Starfleet Officer

In The Brig
spock.jpg
Commander Spock - Trekkie99 - Starfleet Officer
kyle.jpg
Lieutenant Kyle - KotZ - Starfleet Officer
chekov.jpg
Ensign Chekov - jimmynick - Starfleet Officer
sulu.jpg
Lieutenant Sulu - Tariq j - Romulan Agent
uhura.jpg
Lieutenant Uhura - Chromeknight - Starfleet Officer
mccoy.jpg
Lieutenant Commander McCoy - Umbra-Manis - Romulan Agent

I'm very open to feedback from everyone. What did/didn't you like? I quite enjoyed the no-night actions scenario, however I think that I would perhaps lengthen the days to the full 72 hours. In other news, I've managed to cobble together some very poorly designed TNG minifigures and build a bridge even worse than this one. Eventually the sequel will take place in the Next Generation. 

https://123.writeboard.com/6cetrvphyt2kswnm5s3fitkd

Here's the writeboard - the password is bagpipes

Thank God... :cry_happy:

@Trekkie99 @KotZ @jimmynick @Chromeknight I'm so so so so so so sorry we didn't lynch McCoy on Day One. :blush: I can barely fathom how this game went knowing now what we know now.

FFS...

@Umbra-Manis Wow. Nice job skating through.

Go @CMP and @Khscarymovie4! It was nice being in a Town block with you, out in the open, wearing blinders to McCoy...for five days. :laugh:

@Bob Excellent jobs hosting. This is one of the most enjoyable games I've played. Way to plow forward with a super simple concept. We'll talk about night phases in no night phase games later... Great interludes and humor. Clean your bricks, man. :tongue:

I have to run but I have more thoughts to share later. :wub:

Sorry I was so dumb... but I did turn out to be right about Sulu!

Thanks for hosting, Bob! I enjoyed the storytelling and the setup.

Well done town for sticking it out.

57 minutes ago, jimmynick said:

Sorry I was so dumb... but I did turn out to be right about Sulu!

Thanks for hosting, Bob! I enjoyed the storytelling and the setup.

Well done town for sticking it out.

:laugh: You weren't dumb. We were just all clearly on different wavelengths. You said you were pretty busy and almost didn't sign up. I assumed part of your frustration came from lack of time to really concentrate on the game. I'm glad you're not upset with the tantrum I threw at your expense. :blush:

:laugh:

Amazing. Town nailed a scum on day one and immediately started getting lynched over it. :blush: Sorry to everyone I helped directly or indirectly get voted off as a result of suspecting McCoy. Almost handed them the win over that decision. Whoops. :grin:

Thanks for a great game Bob and all the other players. Been a long time, but I remember why mafia can be so enjoyable. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Clean your bricks, man. :tongue:

Unfortunately I've recently moved house. I've downsized my collection heavily, getting rid of a lot of sets I didn't want as well as several boxes worth of loose bricks that I didn't think I needed anymore after sorting through them. On top of that, I've built two massive MOCs that I use for an online RPG with friends where most of my remaining bricks have gone, which is why I've built that Enterprise set with the barest of bones. The Enterprise-D bridge should be slightly better, I think. 

Thanks for all the feedback. I quite liked this concept. It was significantly easier for me to not have to send night action results and worry about that. I said on the writeboard that next game and every game after that I host will have a rule banning voting for yourself. 

Town won. I’m not cross.

I was a bit frustrated you went for me over McCoy on day five.  If one of the three you had voted for McCoy I would have felt I had something to work with. As it was you all voted the same way and I shrugged  and gave up, knowing it wasn’t LyLo and that Umbra-Manis would be the target on day six when I flipped town. That’s where the sheep comment came from. 

Yay Town!-er I mean...it is...fortunate we did not lose the Enterprise and its crew to the Romulans. :laugh:

Edited by Trekkie99

Woohoo! 

I'm glad it's the conclusion I see and not a day 7, I would have went crazy if that happened. Great job to everybody, especially the scummos. Umbra managing to be a big suspect everyday yet living tell the end is crazy. And Tairq going after Umbra was a great plan that probably would have hurt the town if Umbra had been lynched day three. Bob as always you did a fantastic job hosting. 

I suspect this game would have been a lot harder had McCoy gone on  day one. Sulu wouldn’t have been walking that fine line between ignoring McCoy and pointing toward others. 

10 hours ago, Hinckley said:

:laugh: You weren't dumb. We were just all clearly on different wavelengths. You said you were pretty busy and almost didn't sign up. I assumed part of your frustration came from lack of time to really concentrate on the game. I'm glad you're not upset with the tantrum I threw at your expense. :blush:

I'm not busy (much) but I've been without computer for a month now and everything is just soooo haaaard and I can't even play around with Mecabricks in my free time.

Your reactions were hilarious and much easier to take less seriously since they were so over the top. Can't wait for The Forest 4 where I get to be an exploding tree stump :laugh:

Finally you got it town. And yes, Kyle  is mad haha. Now I'm mad at you Hinckley.

8 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

And Tairq going after Umbra was a great plan that probably would have hurt the town if Umbra had been lynched day three. Bob as always you did a fantastic job hosting. 

I’m glad our plan of going after each other payed off! Good game everyone! And thanks for hosting Bob. 

10 hours ago, KotZ said:

Finally you got it town. And yes, Kyle  is mad haha. Now I'm mad at you Hinckley.

Ha. Good. :tongue:

Sorry I disappeared at the end of everything, but my laptop's monitor hinge broke so it went to the shop for a few days. 

DAY FIVE THAT MCCOY IS ESCAPING A LYNCH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.

This has to be the best part of the whiteboard, and I apparently my true calling is on the ice rather than the medbay :tongue:

Thanks for hosting Bob!