Sign in to follow this  
gryphus

Hello everybody ;)

Hello everybody, here from Norway, I am collector and also selling and trade sometimes. 

I collector many things from lego. lego h0 I have many, Also star wars, superheros, harry potter minifigures, more more more... hehe

greetings to all

Hi 

Welcome to Eurobricks. I collect many HO, 1950s,  and 1960s items. What Lego HO scale items do you have? I have some too if you ever want to trade, sell, or buy.

Hello lego h0 I dont have to much but you can see, also some box but I have in another site .

67574384_447241666129570_8657053888475561984_n_opt.jpg

67633682_449955552493526_1895340652221169664_n_opt (1).jpg

Sorry quality is no so good but I cant up better, no more 0,1 mb...

Welcome to EB, gryphus!  That's a nice collection you've got there.

As for photos, the paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks that you're talking about is only for very small images to be used in your signature line here on the board.  For sharing photos of MOCs, etc., you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr, if not using a Lego-focussed image hosting service.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Happy building & collecting!  :classic:

Hello, really I have to much more lego this is only where I have me  from 50s, 60s. I think I start me collection H0 one year ago. ;) 

Thanks

On 7/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, gryphus said:

Hello everybody, here from Norway, I am collector and also selling and trade sometimes. 

I collector many things from lego. lego h0 I have many, Also star wars, superheros, harry potter minifigures, more more more... hehe

greetings to all

Welcome gryphus!

Welcome to Eurobricks! May I know how you aquired that gigantic pink figure?