Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[M10 - Sarapin - TCR] Emissaries of the Chiss Ascendancy

*Your entry has earned 18 XP*

Emissaries of the Chiss Ascendancy

Mission Log from Cpt. Bannon: As a part of establishing a diplomatic presence in the Core Worlds, the ISD Relentless is hosting a delegation of high standing members of the Chiss Ascendancy. Me and my crew have been tasked with showing our guests the inner workings of the Commenor Remnant fleet. We will do everything we can to display the hospitality, efficiency, and the supremacy of the Commenor Remnant. 

The Chiss is known for their skills in hand-to-hand combat. A skill also honored among us imperials. As I suspected they wanted to break the ice by testing ours against theirs. A test I looked very much forward too. 

Hopefully our guests will see the benefit in a strong alliance between the Chiss and us.

///

Let me know what you think! ;)

Edited by goatman461

Neat! The angle of 2 floors show more interesting structure, love your creation of Chiss species, coincidentally, I'm re-viewing SWR S03 Thrawn prastising episode, just echo your work!

I love the dynamic posing and the catwalk structure!  Great job adding detail, the piping along the top by the viewport is a great touch, as is the grating with the trans blue pieces.  I agree with Joe on the angling, it's a nice touch!  Is Lt. Markland's hair black or dark brown?

@JoeChu1980 Thanks a lot! I was actually inspired by the photo below for the floor.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20181202040720

@DrMuttonchops Thanks for all the feedback! And I'm super impressed that you remember the character's names even though Lt. Markland is not directly mentioned in this post (Her hair is a black rubber piece btw). :wink:

This one is really inspired (PM to follow:wink: ) and well executed !!

The plunger :iamded_lol:

I really love what you do with the ladders at the low corner of the wall under the footbridge

Wow. I saw this on Flickr and knew right away what you were building for. Love your design and how you offset the top floor. Great work!

@Professor Thaum Thanks! I wish I had some lights for those transblue pieces. :) And cool that you noticed the plunger - I was afraid it would be to much fourth-wall-breaking... ;)

@MKJoshA Thanks - yeah I think my building style has been a little too clean, so I've begun to experiment with angles. :thumbup:

Nice build. The weapon selection at the side is quite funny (and scaring...). Changing angles make the builds more interesting. Good touch.

1 hour ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Hey Bjorn! Are the female Chiss made with Killer Frost's head?  Are the eyes done in Photoshop or with paint?

Hello there. I've painted the eyes with a red permanent marker. :blush: I left a little dot of white in there to look similar to Thrawns eyes.

13 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Hello there. I've painted the eyes with a red permanent marker. :blush: I left a little dot of white in there to look similar to Thrawns eyes.

Thanks man! :) You did a great job, I thought they were official! I'll give it a shot on one of mine.