Bob

Star Trek Mafia - Day Six

st_mafia_banner_2.png

img_darkness.png

"Captain Kirk...?" a voice called out.

img_2516.jpg

"Captain, are you okay?" McCoy asked.

"What happened?"

"You passed out for a few hours, Captain." Nurse Chapel replied.

"Did Security call? What of Lieutenant Uhura?"

"She was a Starfleet Officer, Captain." Scotty said.

img_2517.jpg

Kirk rose, emboldened.

"We must find these Romulans now!"

---

You may now vote. With four players, a majority of three is required to lynch. 48 hours remain in the day.

Players: 

kirk.jpg
Captain James T Kirk - NPC
mccoy.jpg
Lieutenant Commander McCoy - Umbra-Manis
scotty.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Scott - Hinckley
mallory.jpg
Ensign Mallory - CMP
chapel.jpg
Nurse Chapel - Khscarymovie4

In The Brig
spock.jpg
Commander Spock - Trekkie99 - Starfleet Officer
kyle.jpg
Lieutenant Kyle - KotZ - Starfleet Officer
chekov.jpg
Ensign Chekov - jimmynick - Starfleet Officer
sulu.jpg
Lieutenant Sulu - Tariq j - Romulan Agent
uhura.jpg
Lieutenant Uhura - Chromeknight - Starfleet Officer

Rules (Please Read!)
1) There are nine players. Two of those players are Romulan Agents. The other seven are loyal Starfleet Officers. There are no third party players.
2) A game day will last for 48 hours. You may vote at any time during the day. You must vote. A player must be lynched every day or else.
3) There are no night actions in this game. The Starfleet Officers win by voting out all of the Romulans and the Romulans win by outnumbering or tying the town in a parity.
4) Use the power of the vote to win this game.
5) The alignment of players that have been voted out will be revealed the next day.
6) Under the honor rule, there will be no PMing in this game, except for the Romulans
7) Don't quote anything that the host sends you via PM
8) Once you are voted out, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players.
9) Don't edit your posts!
10) There's no clues anywhere.

I disagree with myself. Captain Kirk is clearly dreaming.

Uhura called us sheep when she sheeped on to every other player that had been lynched. That's not the Uhura I know. If this is somehow not a joke on us, I have zero explanation for Uhura's behavior being Townie. Zero.

Where's the "Ha! Gotcha!" part of the story Commander @Bob ?

img_2519.jpg

"Errr...gotcha? But Uhura is still a townie."

Then why didn't she put up a fight? I know the writers didn't write her well but I thought she would fight if wrongly accused? No wonder this show got cancelled.

McCoy, you did an amazing job, but I think your time is finally up and the dead board is probably super annoyed that you're still in the game. I still don't find you that Scummy. :hmpf: Has a Scum ever survived three possible lynches on consecutive game days?

:hmpf:

Well that's a shock. Honestly once she started calling us sheep I thought she was definitely scum. Poor but not so poor as she looked scummy and called us all sheep Uhura. Well unless either Mallory or Scotty have fooled me that leaves McCoy. I thought that Sulu going after him on day 3 made him look more townie then Uhura, but as we know now she was town. McCoy had been called out multiple times by then so I think its not hard to assume that Sulu wanted to cast suspicion on his buddy earlier to try a look more townie when McCoy was lynched on day 3. Obviously that never happened. McCoy has stuck around every day and yet has gained a following which is quite funny actully. 

16 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

:hmpf:

Well that's a shock. Honestly once she started calling us sheep I thought she was definitely scum. Poor but not so poor as she looked scummy and called us all sheep Uhura. Well unless either Mallory or Scotty have fooled me that leaves McCoy. I thought that Sulu going after him on day 3 made him look more townie then Uhura, but as we know now she was town. McCoy had been called out multiple times by then so I think its not hard to assume that Sulu wanted to cast suspicion on his buddy earlier to try a look more townie when McCoy was lynched on day 3. Obviously that never happened. McCoy has stuck around every day and yet has gained a following which is quite funny actully. 

As Uhura pointed out yesterday, Sulu did not vote for McCoy on Day One. As she also predicted, in this setup, Scum would not vote for each other unless hard pressed to do so.

Now, at least, we can look at Uhura's analysis, sparse as it may be, and know it was coming from a place of truth...and an odd sense of spite. :cry_sad:

I'm fascinated to see who McCoy will vote for today.

I seriously can't believe that Uhura was town after all that analysis on day four and her reactions yesterday. :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

McCoy, you did an amazing job, but I think your time is finally up and the dead board is probably super annoyed that you're still in the game. I still don't find you that Scummy. :hmpf: 

Neither do I, honestly. Uhura's going to be pissed if it turns out her day one target was actually a scum. :blush:

So we lynch McCoy today, cross our fingers and pray even harder tonight?? I'm seriously going to throw myself out an airlock if there's a day seven. 

48 minutes ago, CMP said:

I seriously can't believe that Uhura was town after all that analysis on day four and her reactions yesterday. :sceptic:

Have we ever seen her lynched? I only remember two games with her and she was night-killed in both. I may have played many, so apologies, Uhura, but I wasn't super aware of her playing style until Ragnarok 3.

Neither do I, honestly. Uhura's going to be pissed if it turns out her day one target was actually a scum. :blush:

So is Spock, and Kyle, and Chekov... :blush:

So we lynch McCoy today, cross our fingers and pray even harder tonight?? I'm seriously going to throw myself out an airlock if there's a day seven. 

I'm dealing with a work emergency and I leave town on Wednesday through next Monday, so I'm already doing my due diligence on you two. :sceptic: I really hope it doesn't come to that and McCoy is our last Romulan. Because I think we're solidly agreed, we're lynching McCoy today. And then, if there's a Day Seven, congratulations to whichever one of you has the wool pulled over my eyes.

I'm going to research the origin of that phrase...

Well shit. Also excuse my lateness, there was a rather long windows update this morning.

Frankly, it sounds like the three of you are in a hurry to get straight into the Mexican standoff in order to determine which one of you is a romulan, and since you all agreed, I'll just speed up the race to Day 7. 

Vote: Dr. McCoy (me)

40 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Well shit. Also excuse my lateness, there was a rather long windows update this morning.

Frankly, it sounds like the three of you are in a hurry to get straight into the Mexican standoff in order to determine which one of you is a romulan, and since you all agreed, I'll just speed up the race to Day 7. 

:hmpf: So, Mr. Townie, you don't care to fight for the Town and look for any Scumminess among the three of us? Just rolling over?

I could see how this would be the Town move for this game, but is that really your Town game or are you trying to mimic the Townies who have gone before you?

52 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

If you are a townie then you should known how unhelpful this is. You know there will be a day 7 and should know that you still could be helpful to your teammates and share your thoughts to help us find the real Romulan. Even if its over for you, its still not over for your team. But doing nothing sure as heck aint helping. 

But that is if you are on our team. Which I find unlikely due to lots of what I have said before. Also not so sure why a townie would do this, but Chekov did so what do I know? 

Vote: Dr. McCoy (Umbra-Manis) 

Vote Count:
Doctor McCoy / Umbra-Manis - 2 (Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4)

Three votes are required to lynch. 38 hours remain in Day Six.

Vote: Dr. McCoy (Umbra-Manis) 

Yeah, your insight would actually be greatly appreciated here assuming you're townie. Which one of us do you find most suspicious?

Vote Count:
Doctor McCoy / Umbra-Manis - 4 (Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, CMP, Hinckley)

Three votes are required to lynch.  About 19 hours remain in Day Six.

Working on the engine has taken precedence over the last couple of days. I intended to actually analyze McCoy a bit, but consider the amount of time he has invested in his defense makes me feel like I don't need to invest much time into looking at the case. I'm only posting out of habit. :laugh: Too long has passed since I said anything, so I thought I'd come vomit my thoughts out there. I really really really hope there is no Day Seven.

Final Vote Count:
Doctor McCoy / Umbra-Manis - 4 (Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, CMP, Hinckley)

With four votes, Doctor McCoy has been lynched! 

img_2521.jpg

The (entire) remaining crew had decided to get rid of Doctor McCoy by the end of the day.

"Well, I suppose I'll see you all soon."

img_2522.jpg

"Alright, Doctor. It's off to the brig for you." Kirk said.

"What happened to your shirt?" Nurse Chapel asked.

"I always lose my shirt by the end of an episode. It's only natural."

img_2523_-_copy.jpg

"Good luck and good fortune!" McCoy said as he was beamed away.