pantelis

[MOC] Pirates to the Other Side

Hi to all folks!! This is my last creation with my lovely characters pirates and imperial guards!!I

I start to make a castle - fort for this imperial guards and their treasures. In this fort they have a lot of treasures from all the colony and also this castle - fort is the school for the imperial commanders!!

But they forget something very important..in The Other Side is the path of the jungle..The path that no one can walk alone..Its the path of the great Pirates!!!

So this was the story of this Moc..i hope everybody enjoy it!!:wink:

48394250601_df7ede60e4_o.jpg

48394392772_556b2fe962_o.jpg

48394252856_5599bdbf44_o.jpg

48394241231_4365ac4471_o.jpg

48394245276_014a1c87e5_o.jpg

48394242326_0c9cef85fc_h.jpg

48394243756_22a6636d97_h.jpg

48394244001_f88cb9a789_h.jpg

48394393807_36f50e9238_h.jpg

Looks great! I like the usage of all the various round elements instead of just sticking with a one or two for the path, and the stonework is very appealing as well due to the more 3d aspect instead of sticking with just the masonry bricks. Also, great action shots at the end! Always a pleasure to see what a MOC with some action. 

Do you plan to add an interior?

37 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Looks great! I like the usage of all the various round elements instead of just sticking with a one or two for the path, and the stonework is very appealing as well due to the more 3d aspect instead of sticking with just the masonry bricks. Also, great action shots at the end! Always a pleasure to see what a MOC with some action. 

Do you plan to add an interior?

Thanks my pirate mate for your feedback... Yes i will make some thinks inside because if you can see at the hight of the balcony i can put out the top of the castle - fort. 

Any idea what i can make inside the build? 

17 minutes ago, pantelis said:

Thanks my pirate mate for your feedback... Yes i will make some thinks inside because if you can see at the hight of the balcony i can put out the top of the castle - fort. 

Any idea what i can make inside the build? 

I'm no expert, but I think that that balcony area would be great for an Officer's Quarters, the entrance would be nice for an armory and the portion with the reddish brown window sills would be a wonderful mess hall. 

13 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

I'm no expert, but I think that that balcony area would be great for an Officer's Quarters, the entrance would be nice for an armory and the portion with the reddish brown window sills would be a wonderful mess hall. 

Mmmm that some good ideas.. I will return with some interior fotos!!! 

Great mix of different textures and grades of yellowing to make the building come alive. Works really well!:classic:

21 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Great mix of different textures and grades of yellowing to make the building come alive. Works really well!:classic:

Thanks for your feedback Littleworlds..iam glad you like it.:classic:

That's a nice fort. Good wall texturing with the masonry and with old yellowed bricks. Good part use !

I am not sure for the roof By th way, I think it seems a bit too gray. Perhaps a reddish roofing would have been better.

All in all a nice build. Keep up the good job !

50 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

That's a nice fort. Good wall texturing with the masonry and with old yellowed bricks. Good part use !

I am not sure for the roof By th way, I think it seems a bit too gray. Perhaps a reddish roofing would have been better.

All in all a nice build. Keep up the good job !

thank you very much Faladrin for your feedback...mmmm do you think the roof it will better with dark blue or an orange plate to give some color??

7 hours ago, pantelis said:

thank you very much Faladrin for your feedback...mmmm do you think the roof it will better with dark blue or an orange plate to give some color??

You're welcome.

Perhaps a dark blue plate could give a slate aspect yes.

I'm not sure how, but the studs on the roof are popping out with a superb effect. Maybe it's because everything else is so smooth, or perhaps the photo quality (good photography by the way!) Either way, the roofs look great here. Sometimes less is more, am I right?

As for what you could build for the inside, I agree with the others who suggested a gallery overhead. The structure resembles a church in a lot of ways (just imagine a steeple atop the highest ramparts) so an organ would always be welcome. But if it's a fort, you might consider a space-efficient jail inside.

Stellar building mate, keep it up!

MAC

8 hours ago, iammac said:

I'm not sure how, but the studs on the roof are popping out with a superb effect. Maybe it's because everything else is so smooth, or perhaps the photo quality (good photography by the way!) Either way, the roofs look great here. Sometimes less is more, am I right?

As for what you could build for the inside, I agree with the others who suggested a gallery overhead. The structure resembles a church in a lot of ways (just imagine a steeple atop the highest ramparts) so an organ would always be welcome. But if it's a fort, you might consider a space-efficient jail inside.

Stellar building mate, keep it up!

MAC

thanks MAC for your feedback..i will do some thinks inside and i come again with the new fotos..yes as i can see now some days after i dont really like the smooth in the front side..maybe i have to do somethink and with this..i wiil see this days some of the mates here feedback and i will return...:classic: thanks again for watching this creation...

1 hour ago, Mpyromaxos said:

Another beautifll creation my friend! Keep up the good work!!

ps. also fix the ground! haha :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha... Thanks my breek.gr mate... I will!!!! 

I love it. At first it looks a bit like a architecture build. But when you put in the minifigs it really come to life. Great work!

This is awesome.  I miss the pirates theme.

Edited by Tim_AZ

Very nice, as usual! Your style is so distinct and amazing!

22 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

I love it. At first it looks a bit like a architecture build. But when you put in the minifigs it really come to life. Great work!

Thank you very much Boindil for your good comment. Yes its true when i put this minifigs all the creation take a life!! 

22 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Congrats on another front page keep up the excellent work!

Thank you very much Roadmonkeytj one more time for your suport!!! 

18 hours ago, Ransom Fern said:

Great work on the wall!

Thanks for your feedback Ranson!! 

15 hours ago, Aine said:

Very nice, as usual! Your style is so distinct and amazing!

Thanks one more time Aine for your comments as always!!!! 

12 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

This is a true masterpiece! :wub:

I like your water effect ...great scene!

Thank you very much Lego Train for your great comment and for watching my moc!!! 

On 8/4/2019 at 5:09 AM, Tim_AZ said:

This is awesome.  I miss the pirates theme.

Thanks Tim _ AZ we all miss old sets from Lego!!

Really beautiful creation Pantelis, I like the use of classic faces on figs and the overall decor with the wooden parts around building. Keep it up an congrats for the frontpage!

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

Really beautiful creation Pantelis, I like the use of classic faces on figs and the overall decor with the wooden parts around building. Keep it up an congrats for the frontpage!

Thank you for your good comment George.. I think classic faces give as some of the old good memories!! I hope you enjoy it!!