In the Kaleem Zam'qnar lands the Guards more and more often encountered 2 or 3 man Blood Orcs scouting groups. Usually they eliminated them quickly. However their appearance caused anxiety. The orcs have not been seen here for over 100 years. At the Watchtower on far, far east of the Kaleem Zam'qnar lands we can see a drama. The group of redskins is much bigger than the previous ones. And the Guardian is all alone there... Read more »

LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-01.jpg

LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-02.jpg LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-03.jpg LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-04.jpg LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-05.jpg LEGO-Middle-Eastern-fantasy-06.jpg 

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - [MOC] Last guard

WIPs, Behind the scenes and other extras at my:
Instagram | Facebook | Flickr

Great scene! I love how each minifig is different, and I'm really impressed by the landscaping : the colour palette looks perfect for the setting, and that rockwork...is just gorgeous. 

Good luck to the lonely Guardian.

Very nicely done scene. The character design reminds me a lot on what I have done with those minifigs and I really like the landscaping with the skeletons and bits and pieces. Lovely desolate! :classic:

Very nicely done.  The little tower is neat and I like the arches in the outer walls.  The landscape is really good, the use of tans, red, and brown is a nice combination.  The figs look amazing.  Nice story about the build too.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:13 AM, Aurore said:

Great scene! I love how each minifig is different, and I'm really impressed by the landscaping : the colour palette looks perfect for the setting, and that rockwork...is just gorgeous. 

Good luck to the lonely Guardian.

Thx. I love to customize minifigs :) And fate of the Guardian is not going to be a happy end I think ;(

On 7/28/2019 at 3:43 PM, Littleworlds said:

Very nicely done scene. The character design reminds me a lot on what I have done with those minifigs and I really like the landscaping with the skeletons and bits and pieces. Lovely desolate! :classic:

Thx :)

On 7/29/2019 at 4:22 AM, zoth33 said:

Very nicely done.  The little tower is neat and I like the arches in the outer walls.  The landscape is really good, the use of tans, red, and brown is a nice combination.  The figs look amazing.  Nice story about the build too.

Thx :)

Very cool, mate! I love the feeling you’ve put into this scene. 

The scenery is great! Very dry. And the addition of the boned carcasses makes me wonder what came before them. 

I like the watchtower, and the colors you chose certainly match the terrain and location. 

My only suggestion would be to vary a bit more with the brown slopes. I normally try to mix both round slopes and regular slopes of different sizes for a more natural look. Also dark brown and reddish brown can add more shade.

Awesome work, man. Looking forward to see more from you.

Very cool! As others have said the landscape is well done. And those minifigures are great.