Hello dear friends! Please let us (yes, today - we are both with ADCchannel are the authors) introduce the latest MOC - today this is Mercedes-Benz G-class 6X6 Trial edition.

This truck (definitely it is!) is our common project. I was always dreaming of creating my own implementation  of this greatest version of legendary Gelandewagen.

I build the body with pleasure and know that ADCchannel riched senior skills in building chassis for truck trial, so I offered hiw some kind of collaboration. Luckily, he immediately agreed.

The main difficulty was that we are living in different cities, but not far from. So, couple of month were spent truck is ready.

To be honest body itself is absolutely new. From my previous G class Mansory edition I took only front view and side doors. Roof, interior, body frame is completely new.

Mandatory point was to create easily removable body. So, you can split body from frame removing only six axles (easy to remove).

Some description, though :)
This monster is propelled by 3 XL motors - one per each axle. M motor for steering and we decide to power truck bu Buwizz. But it's ready to use regular Lego IR receivers.

Suspension has 3 portal axles like original Mercedes. We use 7 Claas tires (actually 6 + 1 third party). Everything what can be opened - is openable - hood, doors, trunk.

Unfortunately there were no room for any V8 engine due to front suspension construction. First purpose was to build truck suitable for trial.

Here are the two different(!) videos. Feel free to watch and comment. Any critics would be highly appreciated.

Dimensions:

- Wide - 25 studs,

- Lengh - 72 studs

Here are some photos from bricksafe page: https://www.bricksafe.com/pages/Aleh/mercedes-benz-g-class-6x6

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

Pictures will be uploaded in a couple of hours. Some technical issues for now.

Edited by Aleh
Photos added

Awesome design. Every detail in its place. Great job!
Black body with a red interior look cool!

Edited by Akassin

I was very enjoyed of cooperation with Aleh. 
I got my first and very large and interesting experience in the joint construction and building of one common model. The main difficult was that we are living in another cities(. We calling each other to discuss this or that feature looked exciting!
Just incredible feelings enveloped me at the time when building was at last complete and the union of the body and chassis occurred. 
Hope you guys like our model and such experiments. 
Any critics will be highly appreciated. 
What else scale models do you like to see on the trial chassis?

Edited by Toni-23

@Toni-23 and @Aleh the only critics is your typing error; images are uploaded on bricksafe and not bricklink. Truck is awesome :thumbup:

Whoa! Such an almighty beast!

Instantly recognizable chassis work made by @Toni-23 and clever bodywork solutions from @Aleh.

All in all - this is a great truck with nice, aggressive design (very close to original) and amazing offroad performance. Bravo! 

15 hours ago, I_Igor said:

@Toni-23 and @Aleh the only critics is your typing error; images are uploaded on bricksafe and not bricklink. Truck is awesome :thumbup:

Nice catch, man! Fixed, thanks!

4 hours ago, SilenWin said:

Instantly recognizable chassis work made by @Toni-23 and clever bodywork solutions from @Aleh.

Absolutely right answer! We missed description of who was responsible for what part not by mistake - we are interested in people's assumptions :D

Thanks to everyone for your comment - each of them is highly appreciated!

Some brutal photos of draft body from the past on monstrous power pullers!

1280x960.jpg1280x960.jpg1280x960.jpg1280x960.jpg