Sign in to follow this  
Rishab N

1:8 Scale Lamborghini Countach MOC For Sale

800x600.jpg

Looking to sell my copy of this MOC. 1:8 Scale model of the legendary Lamborghini Countach by aefferen on Rebrickable. This model is absolutely massive and is definitely a great display piece. It features a 5+R gearbox, realistic suspension, pop up headlights, scissor doors, and a V12. I am looking to make shelf room for the new 42110 Defender as my supercar shelf is full and this thing takes up a lot of space! I have made some part substitutions here and there, mainly finding substitutes for the absurdly expensive red #44 connectors. I still have 4 of them in the model, but was able to avoid using any others without impacting the looks or functionality. There are probably other small substitutions in there as well that I cannot remember. Off the top of my head, I remember replacing the 14L soft axles with 12L (not visible), replacing some red thin liftarms with black ones, older curved panels with newer style ones, and replacing the red springs with yellow. I will happily help the buyer navigate these substitutions to make sure the model turns out great. Overall however, I'd say 95% of the MOC is built accurately to the Rebrickable parts list. Taking these substitutions into account, Bricklink gives a price of around $550 to build this entire MOC using a combination of used and new parts and shipping from all over the world.  

I will price it at $450. Feel free to message me for more details. I am very flexible on price and am willing to consider reasonable offers. I will not provide the instructions, they are the property of the designer. Looking for payment through Paypal so both buyer and seller have protection! This is a fantastic display piece and will contribute to any supercar collection!  I am located in the U.S. in Illinois. Prefer U.S buyers, but can ship internationally! 

More images in the Spoiler

Spoiler

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Edited by Rishab N

Sign in to follow this