Itaria No Shintaku

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Dream Series Game.

Hello everybody!

I come with a new game! This time it's a new format so you can enjoy it!

Have you ever dreamt a CMF series the way you wanted? Now use your imagination for this simple game.

What do you need to do? It's simple.
Write me a PM stating two lists of 16 minifigures each.

The first list should be the 16 minifigures of your wishlist. It doesn't have to be a real series, they can be all costumed, all city characters, whatever you like, but they must be PRECISE characters, not "Some kind of figure with a some kind of tool". Then, in Sep 1st, I will collect all the answers and create a 16 minifigures series with your results. Why has it be private? Because this time I don't want people to give ideas to other people. This has to be original.

The second list is the real game. You should indicate the 16 minifigures you believe people would like the most. Not just you. Everybody. 
Then, you will get 1 point for every minifigure in other people's list.

For example, if you say "an @Itaria No Shintaku sigfig" and this is on 5 lists, not including your one, you get 5 points. If that's on your list only, you get 0 points.
In Sep 1st will collect all the answers and declare a winner.

So in Sep 1st I will publish here two things:

1. The supreme dream series
  2. The winners of this game.

So what I have to say? Start now, send me a PM, the more we are, the funnier it gets.

JUST ONE NOTE: please reply here with "PM SENT" so that I am sure when collecting data that I do not miss a single entry.

Thanks, and have fun!

If you have feedbacks, please state them also here.

18 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I come with a new game! This time it's a new format so you can enjoy it!

Have you ever dreamt a CMF series the way you wanted? Now use your imagination for this simple game.

What do you need to do? It's simple.
Write me a PM stating two lists of 16 minifigures each.

Alright, PM sent! :sweet: Sweet idea for a game Itaria!!! :thumbup: :grin:

On 7/24/2019 at 8:12 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

57 views and just 1 reply? :O

So, I take it that the few that have commented here are the only ones who've contributed to the game so far? :def_shrug:

Question in regards to the scoring: Do we need to specify gender where it might be ambiguous, or would something like "Shepherd/Shepherdess" count either way?

On 7/24/2019 at 2:16 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

So in Sep 1st I will publish here two things:

1. The supreme dream series
  2. The winners of this game.

This probably doesn't need to be asked, but after Sep. 1st, will we be able to share our two Series worth of entries here on this topic? :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This probably doesn't need to be asked, but after Sep. 1st, will we be able to share our two Series worth of entries here on this topic? :shrug_oh_well:

I was thinking to do it personally for everybody :)

Hi @Itaria No Shintaku! I’d love to participate and I’ll have my two lists soon. I use the PM directly through eurobricks right? Also are there any requirements based on what Lego would reasonably produce? Also... let’s just say one of @Robert8‘s designs is on my list. Is this allowed, or should I be more original. Robert8 has many great ideas many of which I’ve wanted for a long time. 

PM Sent!

Thank you @Robert8, I only chose two that were directly influenced by your drawings. I can’t wait to hear everyone else’s ideas.

I now regret not reading the first post thoroughly before sending my lists to you   :facepalm: oh well