TheCreatorr

Imperial Sentinel Class Shuttle MOC

Great looking MOC, I love the cockpit of the ship! Do you have anymore photos, I’m particularly interested in seeing the interior?

Great build! As said above are there any pics of the insides?

This build includes one of the things I dislike about the recent TLG Sentinel, which is the gap between the top and bottom segments.  But good job on cockpit shaping and landing gear. Are they retractable?

23 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

This build includes one of the things I dislike about the recent TLG Sentinel, which is the gap between the top and bottom segments.  But good job on cockpit shaping and landing gear. Are they retractable?

@DrMuttonchops Yes indeed, there is a gap between the top and bottom segments, like in the Set 75221. But this for purpose, at least in my moc :wink:. If you look closer at this gap, you will see that the gap is completely filled and you cannot look in the inside. In this gaps, there are usually a kind of ventilation slots, at least in The Expanded Universe. 

On 7/23/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ellisss_2 said:

Great looking MOC, I love the cockpit of the ship! Do you have anymore photos, I’m particularly interested in seeing the interior?

Thank you dude! Really appreciate it :classic:. Unfortunately I cannot attach my high resolution render pictures to this quote, but if you take a look at my instagram account (thecreatorrmocs = https://www.instagram.com/thecreatorrmocs/?hl=de) and my bio, there is a link to my shop where you can buy the Instruction Manual. There I have uploaded pictures of the interior on both sides :wink:

17 hours ago, TheCreatorr said:

@DrMuttonchopsBut this for purpose, at least in my moc :wink:. If you look closer at this gap, you will see that the gap is completely filled and you cannot look in the inside. In this gaps, there are usually a kind of ventilation slots, at least in The Expanded Universe.

For sure! I do appreciate that they're filled with greebling, sorry if my comment seemed harsh! It's far superior to the official set without a doubt!

Here are some more photos of my Imperial SCS MOC: 

o_1dgct5rgr82u1ue017pc15791ndf2c.png

o_1dgct4j5dg432bg1jcl8181mfd18.png

o_1dgct4mpn14tab9dlk271h4gu1e.png

o_1dgct4qsq1s4lgut1jd68uu1ou71k.png

o_1dgct52feh5lpcj1eg41nfop841q.png

A total of 8 - 12 minifigures fit in properly. 

My Imperial Sentinel Class Shuttle features folding wings for flight/landing, removable landing gear, opening top panels with lots of space inside to sit or stand your troops, a hologram table with printed council, seats for 2 minifigures, cargo space with an orange cargo container. 

9 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Nice work @TheCreatorr!

I've posted your MOC on the Eurobricks frontpage but are there anymore photos?

Thanks a lot! It's really cool that you chose my MOC to post on the frontpage! :blush: 

o_1dh739cm6tkqhrv1o1t1m3di0fm.png

Edited by TheCreatorr

17 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very well done! :thumbup:

Thx a lot ! The hardest part on this MOC were definetly the stability of the wings and the overall frame... if you decide to get the Instruction Manual you will see that the interior structure of the wings is filled with pins and modified bricks to delicate the build as best as it can be done in this scale. 

But I'm not very happy about the cockpit and how it turned out... I will probably rework this part to make it more accurat to the source material like Star Wars: Rebels. 

Here are some pics of the official Set 75221 from LEGO to see the difference between my MOC and the Set: 

o_1dh9badig1ie516svlr81e7818o1o.jpg

o_1dh9badig1aq766fn8frd11l0bn.jpg

I think that the 75221 look like a bulky baby :grin: with it's main fuselage and rear section. 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:42 PM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

A very realistic moc, though I don't know why there's like a red minifigure and not an Imperial Guard

Seems like a missed opportunity

The red minifig is to show the scale of the Shuttle properly, and I choose a red fig to outline that :wink:

Sadly Stud.io 2.0 only got a very old stormtrooper version... 

13 hours ago, Citybuilder2016 said:

Wow! That’s amazing. Boy it sure looks a lot better then the Lego model!

Thx very much! That was my goal :laugh:

9 hours ago, TheCreatorr said:

The red minifig is to show the scale of the Shuttle properly, and I choose a red fig to outline that :wink:

Sadly Stud.io 2.0 only got a very old stormtrooper version... 

Oh okay