This Lego great ball contraption module uses mechanism with the transparent food covering type pieces (I have no idea what they are actually called) It is a reliable module, even though it looks like it is flexing a lot in the video. The tightness of the mechanism that holds the balls is able to be adjusted very easily to make sure that they pick up the balls each time. I have (as you can see) finally got some proper GBC balls to run my modules with. This module can hold one layer of them in the input bin before they get stuck, I would guess that that is about 30 - 35 balls. Like most of my recent  modules it is compatible with my power sharing standard. The LDD file is on bricksafe here.

Lego GBC Rotating Cup Module PhotosLego GBC Rotating Cup Module Photos

19 hours ago, shadow_elenter said:

This looks very nice, great movements!

I'd love to se a themed version of this, like a monkey eating the balls or something!

Thanks! That could look very cool, especially if I hid some of the mechanism. I don’t normally build themed modules because they use so many more pieces than no themed ones, but I might try this one.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, sawyer klegr said:

Thanks! That could look very cool, especially if I hid some of the mechanism. I don’t normally build themed modules because they use so many more pieces than no themed ones, but I might try this one.

the instructions for the rotating cup module isnt in the link you gave. :)

18 hours ago, Maoie86 said:

the instructions for the rotating cup module isnt in the link you gave. :)

So sorry, I guess they did not upload properly. They should be there now, if they are not then they are on Rebrickable here. Sorry that it did not work the first time. (thanks for telling me that they were not there :)