Bob

Star Trek Mafia - Day Two

st_mafia_banner_2.png

img_2466.jpg

Captain Kirk pressed the button on his chair.

"Kirk here."

"Security here, Captain. Mr. Spock has not been disguised as a Romulan. He's innocent. Unfortunately, we can't bring him back to the bridge. He's gone to assist in engineering to repair the engines."

img_2468.jpg

"Captain." Chekov said. "The Romulan ship has de-cloaked. They appear to be suffering major power problems. It seems that when they fired upon us, they were too close."

"It seems that we'll be in a race to repair ships." 

---

You may now vote. With eight players, a majority of five is required to lynch. 48 hours remain in the day.

Players: 

kirk.jpg
Captain James T Kirk - NPC
mccoy.jpg
Lieutenant Commander McCoy - Umbra-Mantis
scotty.jpg
Lieutenant Commander Scott - Hinckley
sulu.jpg
Lieutenant Sulu - Tariq j 
uhura.jpg
Lieutenant Uhura - Chromeknight
kyle.jpg
Lieutenant Kyle - KotZ
chekov.jpg
Ensign Chekov - jimmynick
mallory.jpg
Ensign Mallory - CMP
chapel.jpg
Nurse Chapel - Khscarymovie4

In The Brig
spock.jpg
Commander Spock - Trekkie99 - Starfleet Officer

Rules (Please Read!)
1) There are nine players. Two of those players are Romulan Agents. The other seven are loyal Starfleet Officers. There are no third party players.
2) A game day will last for 48 hours. You may vote at any time during the day. You must vote. A player must be lynched every day or else.
3) There are no night actions in this game. The Starfleet Officers win by voting out all of the Romulans and the Romulans win by outnumbering or tying the town in a parity.
4) Use the power of the vote to win this game.
5) The alignment of players that have been voted out will be revealed the next day.
6) Under the honor rule, there will be no PMing in this game, except for the Romulans
7) Don't quote anything that the host sends you via PM
8) Once you are voted out, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players.
9) Don't edit your posts!
10) There's no clues anywhere.

I guess poor Spock was a loyal officer after all. This nurse is going to need to go back and look at the logs to see if something looks a little odd. I remember being concerned about the rate Spock was receiving votes. 

Sulu was the hammervote yesterday, with Scott really locking it in. In a crew this small, would both Romulans be on the vote? That leaves Uhura and me if the vote was split. I'm not scum, and I can't get a read on Uhura as of now.

I think the scum are hiding back (at least one) in the first four votes on Spock. I've already stated my distrust for Mallory and McCoy. I think Mallory made the jump from me to Spock when he realized it would be easier to get rid of Spock first rather than me. This way, when Spock turns up Starfleet, he can point to me and say I'm Romulan.

This reminds me of a certain story called "The Eurobricks Mafia Game: The Forest 3" where the Town acted super Scummy making it hard to find actual Scum. Spock, you win the Scummiest Town award. :hmpf: I imagine it would be really easy for Scum to blend in with the Town in a game where they're not doing anything wrong. They're not killing anyone and there's no way to see their actions. This will be a lot harder than pegging the Scummiest behavior. I was thinking they'd have to be pretty bumbling to wagon onto McCoy and defend each other (meaning Kyle and Spock). I thought that would make pretty stupid Scum moves. Turns out at least Spock was just un-helpful, kind of bonkers, flailing Town. :hmpf_bad:

25 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I guess poor Spock was a loyal officer after all. This nurse is going to need to go back and look at the logs to see if something looks a little odd. I remember being concerned about the rate Spock was receiving votes. 

It pings my radar that you use the term "poor Spock." I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because you were the first to vote for "poor Spock." You remember correctly your own concern. If you're so concerned about it, why not look at those fast voters and offer some analysis on why their quick votes might not have been sincere? Are you specifically accusing someone or just vaguely mentioning a memory of a concern so that you seem active?

22 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Hey, I understand your want to lynch someone but do you have any reason as to why you voted? This looks quite odd to me. Why did you not vote for Kyle who also had a vote? What about Dr. McCoy do you find worthy to try and get lynched? Though if we lynch McCoy I don't have to take any medical orders from anyone besides myself. 

These votes are starting to pile and I'm not sure if I like it. I can understand the need to lynch someone today but I'm not sure if McCoy's post is really lynch worthy. I do appreciate you giving a reason. 

I can understand your worriedness, but voting with no reasoning other then we need a lynch about halfway into the day is not the best strategy for us here crew. And I think you have been asked why you voted for McCoy but still no reasoning. There are now a couple of us here with votes but you still stay by he doctor. You must have a reason, what makes him scummier to you then the others with a vote? 

Vote: Commander Spock (Trekkie99)

For basically what I said above. 

You still have your vote for a letter. You seem to now have questions for Spock but keep your vote on Q. Do you really think that's helping the town at this moment? 

Do we? I thought it was whoever had the highest votes would be lynch we is usually in forced lynch games. 

But Good o' Kirk said this

There is no lettering telling us how many votes we need to lynch so I suspected it would be the majority, but then Kirk says the scum get a kill if we don't lynch. I thought the only way of a no lynch would be if someone was tied but I may be wrong here. I'm a bit confused and I hope I don't bother you, you great captain of the greatest space vessel in the galaxy, but do we need 5 votes in order to lynch today? 

21 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I still don't understand what scummy behavior you think McCoy is showing. You have not once gave any reasoning for voting other then needing a lynch. You have been asked multiple times as a matter of fact.

I agree with these votes but the fact that Spock went from 0 to 3 votes in 30 minutes alarms me a bit. McCoy's vote is especially bandwagonish. The section I made bold shows him calling out Spock for bandwagoning just to do it himself. 

Why McCoy? The point I think Chekov and I are trying to make is that if you were only looking to hop on a lynch why did you choose McCoy over Kyle? Especially considering now there are votes against quite a few people and you have chosen to stay behind McCoy with no reasoning. 

Ok so we do need 5 to lynch. Thank you oh dear Captain. (though Spock has 3 votes at the moment). 

And now we are at 4 votes.

You seem to have a problem with vote rates. The votes on McCoy and Spock seem too fast for you. This pings me too. Like a canned "Townie" line. Gee, these votes are sure piling up fast. That's concerning. I hope I remember tomorrow that I felt concern regarding this vote speed. If I remember, I'll be sure to mention it again.

So which group of quick votes was the Scummiest? Whose votes on each wagon made you concerned? Or is it just a blur of reading bold text while biting your nails in fear?

16 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Sulu was the hammervote yesterday, with Scott really locking it in. In a crew this small, would both Romulans be on the vote? That leaves Uhura and me if the vote was split. I'm not scum, and I can't get a read on Uhura as of now.

I think the scum are hiding back (at least one) in the first four votes on Spock. I've already stated my distrust for Mallory and McCoy. I think Mallory made the jump from me to Spock when he realized it would be easier to get rid of Spock first rather than me. This way, when Spock turns up Starfleet, he can point to me and say I'm Romulan.

Oh, it's you. Kyle. So, what the hell is this? Sulu and I hammered (I actually thought I was. I had missed Sulu's vote) and "locked it in." Would both Romulan's be on Spock's vote? It's possible. Duh. But are you counting me and Sulu out for consideration? It seems like you are if I'm reading you right. Which I might not be. I admit my read on Spock was wrong. Well, I'm right that his behavior was Scummy. But it was amateur Scummy and a Town game I couldn't read. He seemed to think we'd be on a path to find Romulans with his death, but I feel up in the air. I still don't like you, Kyle. I specifically hate your name. And your red shirt.

But, wasn't Ensign Mallory on the wagon too? Why are you not considering him. Why are you trying to point us to Uhura? Racist? Misogyny? Just kidding. Sorry. But why? And why would I not be considered because I "locked it in." Are you saying you think I'm Starfleet because I "locked it in?" Same question for Sulu. You don't suspect him because he hammered Spock? I know that Scum hammers the lynch some times. I feel like in the last game I played some Scummy little shit hammered a lynch right before the end of the day when the heroic and handsome Townie was not around to defend himself. And he hammered over two penalty votes. It was really shitty. I don't remember the specific details but I think that might've been you hammering my lynch. Jerk. But you just hammered a lynch as Scum and now you're excusing Sulu from scrutiny because he hammered the vote??

You read as Super Scummy today. But maybe that's the new Town tell around here. :hmpf:

9 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Oh, it's you. Kyle. So, what the hell is this? Sulu and I hammered (I actually thought I was. I had missed Sulu's vote) and "locked it in." Would both Romulan's be on Spock's vote? It's possible. Duh. But are you counting me and Sulu out for consideration? It seems like you are if I'm reading you right. Which I might not be. I admit my read on Spock was wrong. Well, I'm right that his behavior was Scummy. But it was amateur Scummy and a Town game I couldn't read. He seemed to think we'd be on a path to find Romulans with his death, but I feel up in the air. I still don't like you, Kyle. I specifically hate your name. And your red shirt.

But, wasn't Ensign Mallory on the wagon too? Why are you not considering him. Why are you trying to point us to Uhura? Racist? Misogyny? Just kidding. Sorry. But why? And why would I not be considered because I "locked it in." Are you saying you think I'm Starfleet because I "locked it in?" Same question for Sulu. You don't suspect him because he hammered Spock? I know that Scum hammers the lynch some times. I feel like in the last game I played some Scummy little shit hammered a lynch right before the end of the day when the heroic and handsome Townie was not around to defend himself. And he hammered over two penalty votes. It was really shitty. I don't remember the specific details but I think that might've been you hammering my lynch. Jerk. But you just hammered a lynch as Scum and now you're excusing Sulu from scrutiny because he hammered the vote??

You read as Super Scummy today. But maybe that's the new Town tell around here. :hmpf:

Yes, it me. And for now, yes. I'm considering you out of consideration. Sulu, possibly, although I can see it being more of the "we need a lynch" idea for the game rather than true lock and load hammertime. And if you read my post, I am considering MAllory as scum. And yes, I do think some scummy little twerp hammered you in the last game on two penalty votes.

5 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Yes, it me. And for now, yes. I'm considering you out of consideration. Sulu, possibly, although I can see it being more of the "we need a lynch" idea for the game rather than true lock and load hammertime. And if you read my post, I am considering MAllory as scum. And yes, I do think some scummy little twerp hammered you in the last game on two penalty votes.

Sorry about that. Your post was hard to read. So you think that if the vote was split between the remaining four, not me or Sulu, that it would be Mallory and McCoy as the Romulans.

Still find you Scummy.

37 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Sorry about that. Your post was hard to read. So you think that if the vote was split between the remaining four, not me or Sulu, that it would be Mallory and McCoy as the Romulans.

Correct.

I realize now that Spock asked me this yesterday:

22 hours ago, Trekkie99 said:

And what are your suspicions of Lt Kyle?

To answer his query - I found  his vote (the third on McCoy) a little sheepish. He asked about McCoy's theory regarding hammers and voting as they empower scum, but he waited until Uhura and Spock had voted before casting his lot.

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

"Well this result sucks. Let me talk about what I should do instead of doing it." There's no need to be the first person in the discussion. I'm only the fourth person to show up today and I decided to bring some real commentary instead of fluff.

Apparently I should check the records on this last game for all these tactical references. 

Two scum being on the same lynch seems unlikely this early in the game, but we got 6 due to a missed vote by commander scott, so that ups the percentage chance a little bit. Yesterday Commander Scott was looking into Kyle as a scum that spock was protecting, but spock was clean. If the scum are split between voting and nonvoting camps, I think Uhura is the scummier of the two left alive from the small block, mainly because of this line:

I don’t need to do anything more, I agree with the beaming Spock to the brig, even if it’s just as punishment for the way he treats me in some future reboot when I’m even younger and hotter than now.

An end of the day agreement with the lynch after it's already been achieved, plus an insurance vote, just reeks of scummy "I was here! I did the thing town people do!" 

As for the block that did vote to lynch, both of our yellow shirts are a little iffy to me, but they haven't posted yet today. 

7 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

As for the block that did vote to lynch, both of our yellow shirts are a little iffy to me, but they haven't posted yet today. 

Chekov did. What seems iffy about the yellow shirts?

Well that's unfortunate. Felt way too thirsty for a lynch to come across townie to me. :sceptic: Oh well. Lots to dissect from yesterday's discussion.

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

I think the scum are hiding back (at least one) in the first four votes on Spock.

First of all I have to address this statement.

Duh. Kyle. :hmpf:

That's half of everyone left in the game. There's two scum left. It's statistically improbable that at least one is NOT in the first four votes on Spock. You say this with such confidence but those first four people are literally half of everyone.

Why four, anyway? Why not three or five? I'm the fourth, so I guess saying the first four supports your suspicions of me?

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

I've already stated my distrust for Mallory and McCoy. I think Mallory made the jump from me to Spock when he realized it would be easier to get rid of Spock first rather than me.

I made the 'jump' when Spock kept worsening the case against him. You wouldn't say anything for a decent length of time, which I was not thrilled about, but meanwhile, Spock kept digging his own space-grave.

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

So you think that if the vote was split between the remaining four, not me or Sulu, that it would be Mallory and McCoy as the Romulans.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Correct.

I suppose that's fair, but it would be a pretty ballsy move for a scum to start directly undermining a pretty good bandwagon rolling against their teammate by throwing shade on said bandwagon and those who started it (I consider this to be Kyle and Spock).

Personally, I'm not inclined to suspect Uhura right now...her lacking contributions notwithstanding (:hmpf_bad:) I do want to note her willingness to cast the first (real) stone and make the first (legitimate) vote based on actual suspicions. The ones that Kyle and Spock brought up but took their sweet time acting on by actually voting.

I do like Kyle making actual arguments and analysis today, it is a welcome change of pace, but he's still at the top of my list for now. Sorry. Kyle.

To clarify a bit, I think the bandwagon on McCoy is, overall, highly suspect, but I suspect the person that waited for the first vote more than the person that actually put down that first vote. 

8 minutes ago, CMP said:

Well that's unfortunate. Felt way too thirsty for a lynch to come across townie to me. :sceptic: Oh well. Lots to dissect from yesterday's discussion.

First of all I have to address this statement.

That's half of everyone left in the game. There's two scum left. It's statistically improbable that at least one is NOT in the first four votes on Spock. You say this with such confidence but those first four people are literally half of everyone.

Why four, anyway? Why not three or five? I'm the fourth, so I guess saying the first four supports your suspicions of me?

I made the 'jump' when Spock kept worsening the case against him. You wouldn't say anything for a decent length of time, which I was not thrilled about, but meanwhile, Spock kept digging his own space-grave.

I suppose that's fair, but it would be a pretty ballsy move for a scum to start directly undermining a pretty good bandwagon rolling against their teammate by throwing shade on said bandwagon and those who started it (I consider this to be Kyle and Spock).

Personally, I'm not inclined to suspect Uhura right now...her lacking contributions notwithstanding (:hmpf_bad:) I do want to note her willingness to cast the first (real) stone and make the first (legitimate) vote based on actual suspicions. The ones that Kyle and Spock brought up but took their sweet time acting on by actually voting.

I do like Kyle making actual arguments and analysis today, it is a welcome change of pace, but he's still at the top of my list for now. Sorry. Kyle.

To clarify a bit, I think the bandwagon on McCoy is, overall, highly suspect, but I suspect the person that waited for the first vote more than the person that actually put down that first vote. 

I think that just might be Spock's playstyle, go for a lynch no matter the outcome and analyze later. He was like that last game if I'm not mistaken.

Four because I do suspect you. Not five because I think the hammer yesterday is mainly to keep a lynch happening rather than give scum a for sure kill.

As for ballsy scum moves, I think scum in past games have gotten much more bold with trying things, whether they fail or not, although that's a meta-discussion for another time. I wouldn't count scum being ballsy out.

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Chekov did. What seems iffy about the yellow shirts?

His loaded when I clicked post. Sulu has posted exclusively in one or two sentence posts, so it's the brevity more than anything. Chekov just leaned more into over defensive territory, both with joke votes and in responding to Spock's defense of voting times. 

Well this sucks. Looking back at yesterday's vote pattern: 

On 7/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Hey, I understand your want to lynch someone but do you have any reason as to why you voted? This looks quite odd to me. Why did you not vote for Kyle who also had a vote? What about Dr. McCoy do you find worthy to try and get lynched? Though if we lynch McCoy I don't have to take any medical orders from anyone besides myself. 

These votes are starting to pile and I'm not sure if I like it. I can understand the need to lynch someone today but I'm not sure if McCoy's post is really lynch worthy. I do appreciate you giving a reason. 

I can understand your worriedness, but voting with no reasoning other then we need a lynch about halfway into the day is not the best strategy for us here crew. And I think you have been asked why you voted for McCoy but still no reasoning. There are now a couple of us here with votes but you still stay by he doctor. You must have a reason, what makes him scummier to you then the others with a vote? 

For basically what I said above. 

You still have your vote for a letter. You seem to now have questions for Spock but keep your vote on Q. Do you really think that's helping the town at this moment? 

Do we? I thought it was whoever had the highest votes would be lynch we is usually in forced lynch games. 

But Good o' Kirk said this

Chapel places the first vote on Spock. His reasoning being that Spock has not given valid reasons as to why he voted for McCoy. 

On 7/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, jimmynick said:

I don't like this flippant attitude in response to genuine questions and concerns.

Vote: Spock (Trekkie99)

Chekov then voted next. Based on the fact Spock didn't seem to be answering his questions. The reasoning feels a little weaker here.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Quotes came in weird and they won't move. Anyway, I acknowledge the confusing appearance of my first attempt gives Uhura credence in voting, but you're just right on trying to hop on a bandwagon early as the second vote, which seems like trying to get on early instead of being caught hammering the lynch later. 

I gotta say, panicking about the votes when we still had more than half the day is a little overkill. And it just clogs the discussion with perceived activity. 

Vote: Mr. Spock (Trekkie99)

Next up is McCoy. Again he votes Spock because of his floundering votes. 

On 7/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, CMP said:

Comments like these give the impression that suspicion and reasoning is secondary to getting a lynch. That's a really bad color if you're a townie. If.

I'm going to Unvote: Lieutenant Kyle/KotZ and Vote: Spock/Trekkie99. But I know who to look at next if Spock comes up scum. Kyle:hmpf:

Kyle who hasn't shown up since he's started being seriously looked at. Drop in and come say hi when you have a chance. 

Mallory comes win next. There's not a whole lot of analysis here. But he has kept to his word by going after Kyle.

23 hours ago, Tariq j said:

So you were basically playing the field so to speak. Rather than give a clear viewpoint you've thrown your suspicions around a bit here. You vote for Ensign, then you vote for Mcoy, then you state why scott has been unhelpful. 

I'm sorry. That'll be fixed pronto. 

Based on his behaviour I'm going to unvote: Hinckley (Commander Scott)

vote: Trekkie99 (Commander Spock)

Then there's myself. I'll admit there's not a whole lot of analysis from me either. However at this point Spock was all over the place his play was scummy and he seemed the best choice.

22 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Well, how about I help like this?

Unvote: Lieutenant Red Shirt Kyle

Because, and this is not a joke, while your fluff and jokes seem par for the course for your gameplay, your behavior seems Scummy this time. You repeatedly mention looking at different wagons as if that's the way to hunt Scum. You're wagon-shopping like you have the knowledge of who is Town and who is Scum. That is not Town perspective. Maybe you're Town or Starfleet or whatever, but if all we have is our vote, you vocally attempting to get "on a wagon" that will end in a lynch is not pro–Starfleet, it's pro–Romulan.

Lastly there's Scott. Who effectively guarantees the lynch (I.e. if someone had unvoted in the last few hours of the game the lynch would have still gone forward.) 

58 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Based on the fact Spock didn't seem to be answering his questions.

You'll call me defensive for saying so, but I had a number of suspicions of Spock that I aired in public. It was Spock's attitude in combination with my earlier suspicions that convinced me to vote for him. So don't go saying "Chekov angry because Spocky no answers"

Paging @Khscarymovie4 - Nurse Chapel must still be on the bridge somewhere?

3 hours ago, CMP said:

:laugh:

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

It pings my radar that you use the term "poor Spock." I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because you were the first to vote for "poor Spock." You remember correctly your own concern. If you're so concerned about it, why not look at those fast voters and offer some analysis on why their quick votes might not have been sincere? Are you specifically accusing someone or just vaguely mentioning a memory of a concern so that you seem active?

Ok sorry, Not so poor because he looked scummy but I still feel bad he is no longer with us Spock. There you go! As for not looking into my concerns its because I have been examining a new medical device called Wastage Oblivion Remover K8759. Now in general I was talking about how fast the votes happened. In a very short amount of time he went from 0 to 4. The four that first four that voted for him were me, Chekov, McCoy, and Mallory. I definitely would not think it too odd for there to be a scummo in that group. Of those votes I think McCoys strikes me as the most suspicious. 

On 7/18/2019 at 12:48 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Quotes came in weird and they won't move. Anyway, I acknowledge the confusing appearance of my first attempt gives Uhura credence in voting, but you're just right on trying to hop on a bandwagon early as the second vote, which seems like trying to get on early instead of being caught hammering the lynch later. 

I gotta say, panicking about the votes when we still had more than half the day is a little overkill. And it just clogs the discussion with perceived activity. 

Vote: Mr. Spock (Trekkie99)

I find it interesting he mentions Spock hoping on a bandwagon early and then does just that. I agreed with voting for Spock but to me McCoy's vote seems rather sheepish. Just sort of repeating what others have said and carrying along. The most interesting thing I think is that this ties McCoy and Spock together with 3 votes. Could it be a scum scared of getting lynched voting for Spock just so they can survive? McCoy also only mentioned Spock once more responding to my thoughts about him yesterday. 

On 7/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Or it could be construed as a retaliatory vote to see if he has any real explanation. Either way, all he's done since is try to point  the "unhelpful sign" at Hinckley

It seems he wants to see some explanation to Spocks vote, fair enough I was very vocal about that myself. But McCoy never actually pushes Spock or questions him ever. His vote and this comment are the only times he actually seemed suspicious of Spock. This looks like someone who is already satisfied with lynch option to me. 

Oh by the way. 

20 hours ago, Chromeknight said:

Nurse Chapel is on only here because she’s sleeping with the show creator. Even the actress playing her finds her character boring and namby-pamby. One of Mudd’s women at best.

(Yes, I remembered her, I just discounted her for character/play reasons, not as a comment on Kscary)

:cry_sad: How dare you insult one of the greatest female heroes of all time! I have my own Wikipedia page and I was voted 60th most important Star Trek character by Wired magazine. I may have to vote for you just for that. 

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

You seem to have a problem with vote rates. The votes on McCoy and Spock seem too fast for you. This pings me too. Like a canned "Townie" line. Gee, these votes are sure piling up fast. That's concerning. I hope I remember tomorrow that I felt concern regarding this vote speed. If I remember, I'll be sure to mention it again.

So which group of quick votes was the Scummiest? Whose votes on each wagon made you concerned? Or is it just a blur of reading bold text while biting your nails in fear?

:hmpf:

Specific suspicions I said above. And yes if votes come in faster then I can even comment I get a little worried. Seeing now that the lynched was a townie I can say my worriedness was justified. 

5 hours ago, jimmynick said:

"Well this result sucks. Let me talk about what I should do instead of doing it." There's no need to be the first person in the discussion. I'm only the fourth person to show up today and I decided to bring some real commentary instead of fluff.

Well now here is my real commentary. My first comment have some reacting so I don't think it was a complete waste. If I was not being over worked by our dear greatest captain ever Kirk I would have given some thoughts I said above. 

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Well this sucks. Looking back at yesterday's vote pattern: 

Chapel places the first vote on Spock. His reasoning being that Spock has not given valid reasons as to why he voted for McCoy. 

Chekov then voted next. Based on the fact Spock didn't seem to be answering his questions. The reasoning feels a little weaker here.

Next up is McCoy. Again he votes Spock because of his floundering votes. 

Mallory comes win next. There's not a whole lot of analysis here. But he has kept to his word by going after Kyle.

Then there's myself. I'll admit there's not a whole lot of analysis from me either. However at this point Spock was all over the place his play was scummy and he seemed the best choice.

Lastly there's Scott. Who effectively guarantees the lynch (I.e. if someone had unvoted in the last few hours of the game the lynch would have still gone forward.) 

All you yellow shirts look similar. I thought you were Chekov for a second. I thank you for showing the votes as it helped me re read them. Do you yourself have any suspicions on any of the people who placed votes? I hate to sound like Chekov but some analysis would be nice. 

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

You'll call me defensive for saying so, but I had a number of suspicions of Spock that I aired in public. It was Spock's attitude in combination with my earlier suspicions that convinced me to vote for him. So don't go saying "Chekov angry because Spocky no answers"

Paging @Khscarymovie4 - Nurse Chapel must still be on the bridge somewhere?

:laugh:

You called? 

10 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Apparently I should check the records on this last game for all these tactical references. 

Two scum being on the same lynch seems unlikely this early in the game, but we got 6 due to a missed vote by commander scott, so that ups the percentage chance a little bit. Yesterday Commander Scott was looking into Kyle as a scum that spock was protecting, but spock was clean. If the scum are split between voting and nonvoting camps, I think Uhura is the scummier of the two left alive from the small block, mainly because of this line:

An end of the day agreement with the lynch after it's already been achieved, plus an insurance vote, just reeks of scummy "I was here! I did the thing town people do!" 

Trying to find out what little girls are made of?

So my last comment you found unhelpful. What would have been a helpful comment at that point? The lynch was hammered plus one. Everyone had mentally checked out of the thread, I didn’t have a different candidate to bang a drum for. 

Why should you be the one looking for a different candidate? That's a bit strange - we're allowed to agree or disagree with the leading lynch candidate, but it's weird to suggest it's all on your shoulders.

Particularly when you were banging the drum for McCoy.

It's gotten a bit quiet. I assume because some of us are into the darkness. -slaps knee-  Anyway I noticed no one has cast a vote yet. I don't find this particularly bad as rushing into a lynch is not the best idea. I would like to at least start a vote as I do have some suspicions upon our good old doctor. 

Vote: Lieutenant Commander McCoy (Umbra-Mantis)

As I said above his vote looks quite sheepish and he never seemed to bother looking for the explanation he seemed to want. I would very much like to hear from others especially Sulu seeing as how he gave us a whole lot of votes but no real insight. 

2 hours ago, jimmynick said:

Why should you be the one looking for a different candidate? That's a bit strange - we're allowed to agree or disagree with the leading lynch candidate, but it's weird to suggest it's all on your shoulders.

Particularly when you were banging the drum for McCoy.

I didn’t feel I had to be.

i was asking what McCoy thought I should have been doing, since he didn’t like what I did do. Which, admittedly was, not much.

It’s not like I’m some little child named miri

14 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

All you yellow shirts look similar. I thought you were Chekov for a second. 

All the yellow shirts have copied my style. I’m the best looking of course.

14 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

I thank you for showing the votes as it helped me re read them. Do you yourself have any suspicions on any of the people who placed votes? I hate to sound like Chekov but some analysis would be nice. 

I’ve given some analysis there. As I said earlier, Scott’s vote effectively guaranteed the lynch. In all honesty I don’t think Scott helped himself at all there. The votes built up on him quickly. Mallory switched to him pretty quickly though he hah scrutinised my him earlier.

img_2474.jpg

Scotty was entertaining the crew with his famous bagpipes.

"Excellent performance, Mr. Scott!" Kirk said.

"It's nothing compared to the bagpipes from Russia, invented by a little lady outside of Leningrad!" Chekov proclaimed.

"Those floors are still filthy." Mallory said off camera.

---

Vote Count: 
Doctor McCoy / Umbra-Mantis - 1 (Khscarymovie4)

Less than 25 hours remain in Day Two. Five votes are required to lynch. 

I'm going to Vote: Lieutenant Kyle/KotZ for the reasons I've stated above. But it's an interesting analysis there by Chapel, I would like to see McCoy's response to those suspicions...

7 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

It's gotten a bit quiet. I assume because some of us are into the darkness.

I think we're beyond that now.

I've already stated my concerns about Kyle's vote yesterday. So:

Vote: Lt Kyle (KotZ)

But I am interested to see if Scotty has anything to say after his double act with Kyle earlier this morning.

Vote: McCoy (Umbra-Mantis)

I've stated my reasons as such. Part of me wonders if Mallory might be town now, with just how hard of a vote he is pushing for me, Kyle. If he's scum, it's a crazy move, because if I'm voted off and turn up town, it's a massive target pn his back. And with two of the known crew being Romulans, and going into Day 3 with two dead starfleet, that doesn't look good for scum.

Not saying this clears him, but it's a thought I've had.