Itaria No Shintaku

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

What about minions? Do they have sets now or is there a code for theme still?

Minions sets already have their set numbers assigned:

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Minions-The-Rise-of-Gru

75546 - 75550 , could be more as Stonewars lists a 75551 , Trolls also had more sets then initially known.

https://www.stonewars.de/lego-2020/#lego-minions-2020

Edited by TeriXeri

Hi everyone (I'm new here :) ) !

I understand that any kind of official "leaks" might unearth around february, but is there any new intel from insiders on this? I've been following the LEAF thing since it's first leak and I'm kinda confused ... The speculation went from Bionicle to an augumented reality Castle/Pirates crossover? I'm seriously on the edge of a knife here *huh*

I personally think Leaf isn't a construction line. It seems after the death of Bionicle g1, most Lego action figures declined in sales. Bionicle g2 and Star Wars CCBS sold so badly, Lego might never make another "real" figure until 2026 at the earliest. Leaf could be a minidoll line, but there hasn't been that much evidence. The only idea I have is the replacement of Hidden Side. Remember, Hidden Side barely has any books,games, or even a real television show. One of the sets comes with the ar final boss of the series, and the sets don't sell well in my area. This is reason for me to believe that Hidden Side was just a tease for something greater...

As for Zebra, I think it is a Resurrection of Mindstorms or a rebranding of Boost. The art set is a robot that can paint, the music robot can perform music, and the Marvel set will be robots that look like superheros. I am confused about the adult white and the adult green ones though.  

On 1/16/2020 at 2:52 AM, Legoanonymous said:

I am confused about the adult white and the adult green ones though.  

Those are the Boba Fett and Stormtrooper busts :classic:

BTW, brickfanatics’ report of a new adult-oriented theme further corroborates our info on the “Zebra” theme: https://www.brickfanatics.com/new-adult-targeted-lego-theme-rumoured/

Sounds as vague as ever :head_back:

On 1/16/2020 at 3:52 AM, Legoanonymous said:

It seems after the death of Bionicle g1, most Lego action figures declined in sales

Well, Hero Factory was actually quite popular... So I don't think they declined in sells after G1 ended, more like after G2 and the Star Wars Ultrabuilds.

Edited by Lego David

1 hour ago, J4ck said:
3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Can’t wait for news from the toy fair!

Me neither man! Only gotta wait until tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the London Toy Fair has been prohibiting photography and attendance from fan media outlets for some time now, so we might not learn of anything from there until the following week's Nuremberg Toy Fair takes place, as it was there last year we were first made aware of the Hidden Side theme's existence. Given that "Leaf" looks to similarly be another in-house playtheme, it'll probably play-out the same way.

21 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Unfortunately, the London Toy Fair has been prohibiting photography and attendance from fan media outlets for some time now, so we might not learn of anything from there until the following week's Nuremberg Toy Fair takes place, as it was there last year we were first made aware of the Hidden Side theme's existence. Given that "Leaf" looks to similarly be another in-house playtheme, it'll probably play-out the same way.

You’re right but we might get inaccurate set descriptions from the London toy fair which will quench even a drop of my thirst for answers which is good enough for me.

1 minute ago, J4ck said:

You’re right but we might get inaccurate set descriptions from the London toy fair which will quench even a drop of my thirst for answers which is good enough for me.

We'll see, but given recent years past, I still feel our first shreds of info might instead come from Nuremberg next week. Looking back, the only "leak" that came outta London last year were descriptions of a few of the 20th Anniversary Star Wars sets.

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

We'll see, but given recent years past, I still feel our first shreds of info might instead come from Nuremberg next week. Looking back, the only "leak" that came outta London last year were descriptions of a few of the 20th Anniversary Star Wars sets.

Absolutely tell be Nuremberg. @PenPlays talks about this in-depth on his twitter @PenKid11

Just curious, who is generally/usually first to announce/post news from Nuremberg fair? Are the guys from thebrickfan and alike will be allowed to take photos or post details on the same day the fair takes place?

1 hour ago, marabella said:

Just curious, who is generally/usually first to announce/post news from Nuremberg fair? Are the guys from thebrickfan and alike will be allowed to take photos or post details on the same day the fair takes place?

Typically it's @Zusammengebaut; and yes, photos and details are posted in real time though a "Live-Ticker" of theirs on their site. Here's last year's ticker...

Zusammengebaut - Live-Ticker: LEGO News Toy Fair 2019

2 hours ago, marabella said:

As stated by @Digger of Bricks, zusammengebaut will again be present at Nuremberg, starting with their coverage on Tuesday :classic: Keep in mind though that photography is usually prohibited at the booth itself, but it’s allowed during the press conference where they might reveal something. I think it’s where we caught our first glimpse of Hidden Side last year...

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Keep in mind though that photography is usually prohibited at the booth itself, but it’s allowed during the press conference where they might reveal something. I think it’s where we caught our first glimpse of Hidden Side last year...

Yep, it was an image of Jack and Parker... :classic:

On 1/29/2019 at 11:22 AM, Robert8 said:

There is a new theme coming this year. A teaser pic shows a guy and a girl minifigures looking at their phones

But......

Could it be a ghost hunters theme? Look at the background and the fog.... :pir-skel:

Could it be a different take on horror? Something Friday the 13th-ish? 

15 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Yep, it was an image of Jack and Parker... :classic:

I hope we're going to see something more than just the minifigs :)

6 hours ago, marabella said:

I hope we're going to see something more than just the minifigs :)

From what I remember, it wasn't even an image of the physical figures, just a glimpse of promotional artwork featuring the two characters.

Have any of you seen the image of the medium azure big fig. with the orange beard and white pants? The post claims its for Hidden Side, but it looks like it's from a new line. I'm getting Systar Starship vibes from it. I know Lego has stopped with their partnership with Warner Bros, so I doubt Sweet Mayhem is getting her own line. Perhaps "Leaf" is a Sci-fi, fantasy theme similar to the genre of old Bionicle and Ninjago.

1 hour ago, Legoanonymous said:

Have any of you seen the image of the medium azure big fig. with the orange beard and white pants? The post claims its for Hidden Side, but it looks like it's from a new line. I'm getting Systar Starship vibes from it. I know Lego has stopped with their partnership with Warner Bros, so I doubt Sweet Mayhem is getting her own line. Perhaps "Leaf" is a Sci-fi, fantasy theme similar to the genre of old Bionicle and Ninjago.

Just saw it. I don't think it's "ghost-y" enough for Hidden Side nor "pixel-y" enough for where Ninjago is currently at.

Very strange, indeed. But it does seem to be pointing towards a fantasy line. Would it be the traditional knights-versus-witches or something a little more innovative? Who knows.

6 minutes ago, Terrasher said:

nor "pixel-y" enough for where Ninjago is currently at.

Ninjago has always been more of a mix between Sfi-Fi and Fanrasy, with some seasons being focused on technology more or less than others. From the set names we got, it seems like Ninjago is taking more of a fantasy route with the next wave, so the leaked big fig could very easily turn out to be from Ninjago.

3 hours ago, Lego David said:

Ninjago has always been more of a mix between Sfi-Fi and Fanrasy, with some seasons being focused on technology more or less than others. From the set names we got, it seems like Ninjago is taking more of a fantasy route with the next wave, so the leaked big fig could very easily turn out to be from Ninjago.

The martial arts belt/pants also hint at Ninjago.