Itaria No Shintaku

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

Ya know, while we've all been contemplating whether this "Leaf" theme is a new constraction line or another System-based "big bang" theme, could there be a chance that it's instead a new minidoll-based playtheme for girls? :shrug_confused:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ya know, while we've all been contemplating whether this "Leaf" theme is a new constraction line or another System-based "big bang" theme, could there be a chance that it's instead a new minidoll-based playtheme for girls? :shrug_confused:

Could certainly be.

DC Superhero Girls was in 2017.

Elves ended after 2018.

2019 had some Minidolls in The Lego Movie 2

2020 just has Friends so far.

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It could be and if it is as good as elves, then it will be a welcome addition.

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Plausible to quite probable, and given the current direction of Friends, it could even be a Pirates minidoll theme.

14 hours ago, gedren_y said:

Plausible to quite probable, and given the current direction of Friends, it could even be a Pirates minidoll theme.

...or a minidoll-based Space theme! :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

...or a minidoll-based Space theme! :shrug_oh_well:

A spin-off of TLM2, like Unikitty from TLM.

Just now, gedren_y said:

A spin-off of TLM2, like Unikitty from TLM.

Um, sure, but why not something originally unrelated altogether? :shrug_confused:

So, regarding next year's "Leaf" and "Zebra" themes...

2 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I can confirm that Leaf is from 2HY so, no.

MINIONS - LEAF - ZEBRA - SERIES 20 - HARRY POTTER are not in 1HY catalog.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

So, regarding next year's "Leaf" and "Zebra" themes...

I'm out of the loop. What does this mean? We still don't know what Leaf and Zebra are? And they aren't scheduled for the first part of 2020? Or am I totally off?

29 minutes ago, danth said:

I'm out of the loop. What does this mean? We still don't know what Leaf and Zebra are? And they aren't scheduled for the first part of 2020? Or am I totally off?

Pretty much. All we really have are set numbers, and a lot of speculation.

Well I'd like a Sweet Mayhem spin off theme. I can see her being the leader of a group of space girls

Sadly, I dont think the character was that popular

9 hours ago, danth said:

Unfortunately, nothing yet is specifically known about either theme at this point (though @Falconfan1414 claims "Zebra" will be a "game-changer" as he once put it); but, at the very least, @Itaria No Shintaku confirmed that they'll both be arriving in July at the earliest. 

Or maybe June. My shop-owner friend said the Nurnberg toy fair may reveal something.

I thought I had a clue about Zebra but I call it back, since Disney Princesses next year will have a new interesting take on something totally new.

But that's not Zebra.

5 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I thought I had a clue about Zebra but I call it back, since Disney Princesses next year will have a new interesting take on something totally new.

But that's not Zebra.

Hmmm, interesting. Will this "new interesting take on something totally new" perhaps be in the vein of further brick-build figures like 41169 Olaf:shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

No, that's not that. Not even closer. It's something somewhat related to an idea's set.

A LEGO Ideas set? Like one based upon a project approved for production; or, does it perhaps take after a submission that was rejected in a past review? :shrug_confused:

I think that could be related to Wall-E, so like single Disney brick-built characters. Imagine the Star Wars BB8, Porg and Yoda (which btw is also Disney), but with characters like Mickey, Donald, Stitch, you name it....

Any new info on these? I've heard rumors. Something about augmented reality and classic themes. Probably BS?

3 hours ago, danth said:

Any new info on these? I've heard rumors. Something about augmented reality and classic themes. Probably BS?

You'll have to ask @Itaria No Shintaku... :wink:

On 12/18/2019 at 4:59 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

As strange as it may be, rumours are all together pointing to leaf being castle, pirates (and maybe more), and AR.