Itaria No Shintaku

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

6 hours ago, Masked Mini said:

Pirate power rock raiders.

Rock raiders vehicles with cannons and bores, good guy miners vs rock monsters vs bad guy raiders. Stone/crystal peglegs galore. Maybe set in space for good measure so we can have spaceships with sails.

Or Paradiso meets Bionicle. Less fighting over masks and more skincare and beach time. In a pastel Palette with lots of cmf flamingos. With constraction mechas. On the beach. Playing volleyball.

This is good lacquer. *Sniff*

Ok, this is amazing!

28 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, those mentions of Exo-Force and Classic Space reboots as considered options are rather intriguing; but, what's that AF in "Classic Space AF Theme" supposed to stand for?

“As f*ck” probably.

7 minutes ago, J4ck said:
35 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, those mentions of Exo-Force and Classic Space reboots as considered options are rather intriguing; but, what's that AF in "Classic Space AF Theme" supposed to stand for?

“As f*ck” probably.

Nah, that couldn't be. :def_shrug:

1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Nah, that couldn't be. :def_shrug:

Nah, it's a 4chan user. That's exactly what they're saying.

Just now, PenPlays said:

Nah, it's a 4chan user. That's exactly what they're saying.

If so, then he's suggesting a pretty hardcore revival of such, which I find kinda hard to take seriously. :hmpf:

1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

If so, then he's suggesting a pretty hardcore revival of such, which I find kinda hard to take seriously. :hmpf:

Should the "leak" have any merit, I believe it would be in reference to the Neo-Classic style that Benny's Spaceship accomplished, but it all being like that (as opposed to 'just kinda' like that).

I'll be honest here, as much as I'd love a Neo-Classic Space theme, or a new constraction theme, I fell that the loss of an Exo-Force reboot would be a substantial one.

But that's why I posted this info here in the first place. Stir the pot to get people wild if something like that was even considered.

Edited by PenPlays

By the way, regarding that "Zebra" theme, @Falconfan1414 mentioned in an Instagram "story" of his that it's gonna be a "game-changer" as he put it... :oh:

3 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

Should the "leak" have any merit, I believe it would be in reference to the Neo-Classic style that Benny's Spaceship accomplished, but it all being like that.

Hmmm, perhaps as a UniKitty-style TV show tie-in theme built around Benny? :def_shrug:

27 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, regarding that "Zebra" theme, @Falconfan1414 mentioned in an Instagram "story" of his that it's gonna be a "game-changer" as he put it... :oh:

Hmmm, perhaps as a UniKitty-style TV show tie-in theme built around Benny? :def_shrug:

If so...I called it. (Somewhere, I'll find the post later if it ends up being true.)

53 minutes ago, danth said:

If so...I called it. (Somewhere, I'll find the post later if it ends up being true.)

Perhaps here you had? :shrug_oh_well:

On 1/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, danth said:

I think people are quick to dismiss the possibilities for a new Classic Space theme.

Unikitty got her own spinoff theme after the first movie. There's no reason we couldn't get something like that for Benny after part 2. Even if it's just a one-off theme, and not a full Space relaunch, it could be extremely cool.

Maybe someone has already had the same idea, but how about ‘Zebra’ being large detailed sculptures of a character à la Hot Toys? ‘Art’ could be David by Michelangelo, ‘Music’ could be a famous composer, ‘Disney’ could be Mickey and ‘Marvel’ could be Iron Man :classic:

It would meet both requirements, being geared towards adults / collectors as well as being something they’ve never done before, justifying the existence of the theme as its own entity :laugh:

12 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Simply Action Figure:shrug_confused:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe someone has already had the same idea, but how about ‘Zebra’ being large detailed sculptures of a character à la Hot Toys? ‘Art’ could be David by Michelangelo, ‘Music’ could be a famous composer, ‘Disney’ could be Mickey and ‘Marvel’ could be Iron Man :classic:

It would meet both requirements, being geared towards adults / collectors as well as being something they’ve never done before, justifying the existence of the theme as its own entity :laugh:

I'd like that. But a bigger scale would allow more details, so perhaps it would rather be busts like this year's promotional SW sets ?

2 hours ago, Leewan said:

Simply Action Figure:shrug_confused:

Alright, now that does makes sense within the context of that post, though the suggestion of such sounds rather odd. I mean, in-house Space themes are all about them Spaceships, not really the characters. :def_shrug:

14 hours ago, PenPlays said:

I'll be honest here, as much as I'd love a Neo-Classic Space theme, or a new constraction theme, I fell that the loss of an Exo-Force reboot would be a substantial one.

I'm not sure about this idea, half of me thinks given how mech obsessed they are in other themes they wouldn't make a whole theme around them but then the other half of me says of course LEGO would make a whole theme around mechs given how many they make each year.

33 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Alright, now that does makes sense within the context of that post, though the suggestion of such sounds rather odd. I mean, in-house Space themes are all about them Spaceships, not really the characters. :def_shrug:

It would be weird if they made a Space theme where you couldn't make any proper spaceships in the target demographics price range

Well, there's been BIONICLE and Hero Factory vehicles before, so a Classic Space Constraction theme could have spaceships. Not big ones, but still. But it doesn't matter anyway, since according to this (most probably fake) story, Lego didn't retain this theme. And I, for one, won't believe there's a new Constraction theme coming next year until I see official pictures of it.

The AF could also stand for Adult Fan. As in Classic Space Adult Fan theme. UCS scale core magnetizer here we gooooo! 6k parts, 199 magnets, 799$ and comes with a Classic M-Tron trucker cap in one size fits nobody and a bumper sticker "positive or negative - all magnets are awesome!"

6 hours ago, Leewan said:

Well, there's been BIONICLE and Hero Factory vehicles before, so a Classic Space Constraction theme could have spaceships. Not big ones, but still. But it doesn't matter anyway, since according to this (most probably fake) story, Lego didn't retain this theme. And I, for one, won't believe there's a new Constraction theme coming next year until I see official pictures of it.

Yeah, I've got to agree here - as much as I'd like to see a new constraction theme, the previous lineup was cancelled as the sets did so badly that they didn't even bother releasing sets that were completed enough to be included in retail catalogs. The 14 set lineup and set numbers picking up where Bionicle G2 left off is promising though, albeit not very conclusive proof whatsoever.

20 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Perhaps here you had? :shrug_oh_well:

That's it!

Although I was afraid quoting that post would jinx any chances of it coming true. Now if it doesn't happen it'll be your fault!

:tongue:

I just found a German website containing many 2020 LEGO set leaks, even more than JediJACPenguin, my primary source for leaks. The results I found were astounding.

There's no additional information on "Zebra" or that girls IP, but there's apparently a new theme coming codenamed "Snowflake", which contains just one set: 50505.

Now here's the kicker: the theme codenamed "Leaf", which I've had my eye on for a while, is going to have seventeen sets instead of fourteen as originally listed.

Here's the aforementioned website so you can see for yourself:

https://www.stonewars.de/lego-2020/

Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Stardown said:

I just found a German website containing many 2020 LEGO set leaks, even more than JediJACPenguin, my primary source for leaks. The results I found were astounding.

There's no additional information on "Zebra" or that girls IP, but there's apparently a new theme coming codenamed "Snowflake", which contains just one set: 50505.

Now here's the kicker: the theme codenamed "Leaf", which I've had my eye on for a while, is going to have seventeen sets instead of fourteen as originally listed.

<snip>

Thoughts?

Thanks, but I would remind the new member that we don't directly link Lego leaks on this site.

Well if Leaf is indeed getting 17 sets, than we're just one set away from the supposed "leak" I posted having more credence, as the leaker-person would needed to have known more than 14 sets were coming out.

EDIT: The "Snowflake" set is numbered 51515, not 50505. Also, I miscounted the "Leaf" sets. There are eighteen instead of seventeen, confirming the 4Chan user that @PenPlays quoted. The fact that the first set ended in 0 threw me off. (I started typing this before PenPlays replied.)

The line will have 18 sets - 14 in the winter and 4 in the summer. 6 companions in small boxes, 6 medium-sized ones and 2 big ones, the size of Umarak the Destroyer. The summer wave has only 4 sets, all of them big.

This is sounding more and more like a BIONICLE reboot. I'm inclined to believe that the six medium sets are the six main Toa (Tahu, Kopaka, etc.), and the six smaller sets are similar to the Protectors and Elemental Creatures we got. Also, the fact that I didn't know about the four additional sets until just now probably cements the fact that this is BIONICLE coming back for a third wind.

38 minutes ago, tafkatb said:

I'm guessing Snowflake is the next generation of Mindstorms.

Either that or Boost.