Sign in to follow this  
Vindicare

My first attempt at MOCing...

Here’s my first try at MOCing a building. I saw @eliza bookstore years ago & loved those front windows, always wanting to use them sometime. It’s a slow process because unlike most, I’m a set collector, so when I have an idea, I pick through a set(s) to find the pieces(hence the weird color choices in some). I get the required pieces from a local store that sells bulk & sets that he buys from others. And occasionally I’ll pick through a friend who is a piece collector. 

48117238387_6e30754253_z.jpg

48117239882_421efe1e62_k.jpg

48117180768_2164199c13_k.jpg

48200612366_8152c5f969_k.jpg

48200626331_6f551146b0_k.jpg

48312202876_449967372d_z.jpg

I’m not entirely sure what it’s going to be. Either way, I think it’s going to be a front for either a secret society consisting of the gang from Pharaoh’s Quest or S.H.I.E.L.D.

I could've sworn I've seen you MOC a building before. You're off to a good start. I guess my question right now is where do you think this will go in a city? That might help you figure out what kind of building it is.

16 minutes ago, KotZ said:

I could've sworn I've seen you MOC a building before. You're off to a good start. I guess my question right now is where do you think this will go in a city? That might help you figure out what kind of building it is.

Nothing this major. I’m keeping it rather simple, at least for now. There’s no plan to put it my town just yet as it’s pretty packed. What got me going on building it was finding the windshield & 1x1x5 wall piece in a table of loose bricks at the store I referenced.