Just now, UberCorp said:

A few other themes’ high res images have shown up on Promobricks so hopefully we’ll be getting better images shortly.

Those come from a dutch shop and I already checked it for Hidden Side images, nothing on there

6 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

It’s June. Everything that leaked over the last couple of days is June. We know that stuff like Mario and Star Wars and an as-yet-unrevealed HP set is coming in August and haven’t seen any of it. (Might be wrong about Star Wars, don’t follow it too closely. Citation needed. :tongue:)

I know it's unrelated to Hidden Side, but hopefully that'll still give some chance for some more sets, especially City sets have some numbers listed out there, and we haven't seen a People Pack or "Town"  set, yet, and in 2019, the Ski Resort came out September, and some June sets launched in August at different parts of the world.

Edited by TeriXeri

Just saw a picture of the actual Castle set on Discord (not sure exactly where that picture is from). And I have to say, it looks like a pretty good set to me. It's color scheme consists of Grey, Azure, and Dark Tan (for the observatory tower). It has a courtyard and a small balcony. 

The set looks a bit smaller than I expected, but I think it's safe to say that it didn't disappoint (at least in my opinion). 

48 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Just saw a picture of the actual Castle set on Discord (not sure exactly where that picture is from). And I have to say, it looks like a pretty good set to me. It's color scheme consists of Grey, Azure, and Dark Tan (for the observatory tower). It has a courtyard and a small balcony. 

The set looks a bit smaller than I expected, but I think it's safe to say that it didn't disappoint (at least in my opinion). 

If you can see the pictures then can you ave it and post it to Instagram?

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

If you can see the pictures then can you ave it and post it to Instagram?

They are already on Instagram, check Falconfan's page.

Whoever noticed the castle was mostly grey was right, and I'm really liking that figure with the funky leg piece, it's cool. I'm interested in who these new villains are, too.  I also like how it can close/open up, the model's more dynamic that way.

I love the creature built into the castle. I wanna know what the main guys name is but I can’t make it out on the box

I love the castle! It’s gorgeous and I so want to get it. I actually quite like the colour disparity with the dark tan tower (also yay it’s not boring old tan!) and the transformation feature is sweet! Though I’d really appreciate it if you could open it up without triggering the transformation . . oh well. Still cool. Definitely want to get this one. Also, I love that new ghost tail thing the main villain has, it’s gorgeous!

That said, I’m looking at the way the opening feature also transforms it and imagining it as like a big trap, where some hapless person or vehicle stops in front of the castle (maybe the ghost hunting mech from the Fire Truck?) and then the castle leans forward, opens up wide and eats them. I really hope that happens in the show it’d be amazing.

Also, I’m looking at the Supernatural Racecar again and remembering what I originally thought it would be; an actual car possessed by ghosts, in the same vein as the train last year. Wouldn’t that be an amazing set? A normal (though naturally oversized) car capable of being possessed and turning into . . I don’t know, some kind of giant ghost dog or something? Fingers crossed there’s more waves so something like that can happen.

I like the castle, It looks like the whole castle (except the tower) is completely possessed and it doesn't have a normal form, also it looks like lego re-used Lego Batman Movie Nightwings armor.

Amazing! Best Hidden Side set yet! It would be a damn shame is the very best HS set, turns out to be the last one

34 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Amazing! Best Hidden Side set yet! It would be a damn shame is the very best HS set, turns out to be the last one

It would, but the flip side is it would be going out on a high :wub:

*edit* just seen all the (official?) high res pics and it’s even more fantastic...with one slight disappointment, the back/interior of the sent isn’t as detailed as the High School. But I guess that’s the cost of including the opening courtyard and observatory.

Edited by Lucarex

Wow looking at all the castle pictures on Promobricks and I love all the interior pictures! The main guy has a really cool bone throne, there's a mini organ and I love the stained glass art, it really adds something to the design. What a great set!

3 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I like the castle, It looks like the whole castle (except the tower) is completely possessed and it doesn't have a normal form, also it looks like lego re-used Lego Batman Movie Nightwings armor.

Oooooooohhhhhhh, THAT’S where that part is from! I thought it looked familiar but I couldn’t place it - for a minute I thought it was the black Fluminox armour from Chima that they recoloured for Magpie.

I don’t know, everything above ground level looks mostly normal. I wonder if it’s going to be like a ‘pool portal’ that’s horizontal, or maybe even slowly rising and engulfing the castle from the bottom up.

A few other things I’ve noticed; there’s little ‘leg holder’ parts attached to the insides of the windows. I think that’s where the henchmen figures go; they must be possessed suits of armour that stand in those spots normally and are now ‘brought to life’. There’s even enough space to add two more in the corners if you get the other sets (though no holders or anything, you’d just have to put them next to the windows). 

Also, there’s an apparatus with three crystals, red, blue and yellow, and an empty slot, and Jack’s holding the same green crystal as was in the sub set (though the staff it was attached to seems to have broken in half, which I imagine will make for a cool scene in the short with Parker and the statue having a tug of war until the staff breaks in half, at which point they’re just like “Okay thanks bye!”). I assume that they have some kind of significance. Which makes it a bit weird that LEGO didn’t go for some kind of collection gimmick with the coloured crystals. 

A lot of rooms are annoyingly bare, but I’m sure we can find stuff to fill them. 

Edited by Fenghuang0296

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

Which makes it a bit weird that LEGO didn’t go for some kind of collection gimmick with the coloured crystals. 

The MF Moonstones and how they attach to the Castle (apart from the rare pink zombie one) was a great concept.

I don’t fancy big clunks of lego parts that need stickers, but i do like this castle! The bad boss is delightfully creepy and his new floating ghost piece is next level. The dark tan tower is also very great as it breaks the grey. Still not fond of the demon nexo knights. 
Now i only need to think of making it a less clean build 

I’ve found the colour gizmo! Props to LEGO for making it so well hidden I briefly forgot that HS sets HAD colour gizmos. Look at the centre of the roof, between the two wedges, and you’ll see a macaroni brick, and directly above it is a gear. It’s so beautifully integrated, makes me love this set all the more.

Now if they can do stuff like that, why do they keep slapping on the same identical microbuild to every other structure this year? Even the submarine set and that's like half vehicle.

8 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I’ve found the colour gizmo! Props to LEGO for making it so well hidden I briefly forgot that HS sets HAD colour gizmos. Look at the centre of the roof, between the two wedges, and you’ll see a macaroni brick, and directly above it is a gear. It’s so beautifully integrated, makes me love this set all the more.

Now if they can do stuff like that, why do they keep slapping on the same identical microbuild to every other structure this year? Even the submarine set and that's like half vehicle.

I assumed it the curved rotating element inset above the brown door set back from the balcony? It’s grey but you can just see a tiny bit of pink. Can’t see the roof location...

Edited by Lucarex

Wasn't expecting much but the castle is much better than I expected. But the dark tan tower stands out like a sore tomb and the interior does nothing for me. The new ''tail'' piece for the badguy looks great!

1 hour ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Also, there’s an apparatus with three crystals, red, blue and yellow, and an empty slot, and Jack’s holding the same green crystal as was in the sub set (though the staff it was attached to seems to have broken in half, which I imagine will make for a cool scene in the short with Parker and the statue having a tug of war until the staff breaks in half, at which point they’re just like “Okay thanks bye!”). I assume that they have some kind of significance. Which makes it a bit weird that LEGO didn’t go for some kind of collection gimmick with the coloured crystals. 

Okay, I just looked again and I’m stupid; the ‘slenderman’ in the fire truck is holding the yellow crystal and El Fuego has the red one in the prison. Makes me wonder if the blue one’s hidden somewhere in Vaughn’s car. So it is a collectibles thing. 

I wonder if they’re all Soul Artefacts? Some new type thereof, maybe?

I like the castle, the race car looks nice too. I wish we got pictures of the firetruck... 

Edited by Harkonen

I so hope that that new ghostly tail piece will come out in white, so it can be used as a cloud for Mysterio. Maybe in the Monkie Kid line?

So the castle looks better than the box art! I still don't think I'll buy it, I prefer the High School

11 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

That Dark Tan tower completely ruins the sets color scheme, it’s a eye sore. 

I disagree. For me it's one of the only things livening up a rather dull color scheme.

To be honest, the castle doesn't "wow" me as much as some of the other sets have. I think it's partly the color scheme (which is more monochromatic than I like, with just barely enough blues and greens to add some level of visual interest) and partly the fact that some of the architecture feels like a retread of either the high school or the older Monster Fighters castle. Still, I do like the overall layout (which can be enclosed or fold open) as well as some of the features like the observation tower.

EDIT: Looking at some of the other pictures, in particular the picture of it opened up, has me warming up to it a little more.

Edited by Lyichir