On 9/6/2019 at 6:55 AM, shadefoundry said:

So this morning I was browsing a 4chan archive, and noticed that someone had posted some set names. Take this with a grain of salt since 4chan is 4chan, but apparently the sets are:

Capture.PNG.5d2ad191e20b62652e36fb709a6aa55c.PNG

Again, take it with a grain of salt, these could be entirely wrong, but they seem to line up with what others have been talking about in this thread so far so I figured I'd post it.

Great job

On 9/6/2019 at 7:55 AM, shadefoundry said:

So this morning I was browsing a 4chan archive, and noticed that someone had posted some set names. Take this with a grain of salt since 4chan is 4chan, but apparently the sets are:

Capture.PNG.5d2ad191e20b62652e36fb709a6aa55c.PNG

Again, take it with a grain of salt, these could be entirely wrong, but they seem to line up with what others have been talking about in this thread so far so I figured I'd post it.

Perhaps, but this could be totally based off of the app minifigure leaks (the Pilot and Stewardess, Pianist Elton, Mr. Armitage, etc). There isn’t enough new information here to make me believe it’s real. Additionally, the Hidden Side set names have never actually used the names of characters in them (except El Fuego Stunt Truck, which is kinda the name of the vehicle) so directly calling out the character names leaked from the app seems fishy to me

9 hours ago, legozebra said:

Perhaps, but this could be totally based off of the app minifigure leaks (the Pilot and Stewardess, Pianist Elton, Mr. Armitage, etc). There isn’t enough new information here to make me believe it’s real. Additionally, the Hidden Side set names have never actually used the names of characters in them (except El Fuego Stunt Truck, which is kinda the name of the vehicle) so directly calling out the character names leaked from the app seems fishy to me

Seems pretty reasonable to be skeptical tbh. Like I said its pulled from 4chan which is littered with trolls and such. It's certainly an interesting list regardless, imho.

I really hope we get the ghosts in form of physical minifigures in the next wave. Having all those cool ghosts only as part of the app was kinda disappointing to me.