The castle looks better than I thought it would. A little too similar to the Monster Fighters version though. There's someone who's clearly important on the balcony, but I can't tell if it's Lady E. Two of the knight figures are included as well.

Edited by BrickJagger

Looks like 2 canopies previously seen in the Pop-Up Party bus for the astronomy tower section .

Ok, now we are talking!

The castle looks like something I'd get

I'll have for more pics but it looks like the best set BY FAR

Heh, the guy on the balcony kinda looks like Jack Skellington. Minifigs look like him (prob this wave's "big bad"), two knights, Jack, Parker, and Vaughn. Definitely no Lady E.

Now that the box arts out, it looks like the back of the fire engine turns into legs for the mech.

That castle looks AMAZING and huge! I can't wait to see it in an unobscured view. The tower to the left looks quite reminiscent in style to the 2010 Hogwarts.

1 hour ago, AMD said:

Exactly. He looks like one. Updated to have the cutesy look and I love it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_dhzAlpjIt/

I'M IN LOVE.

Kinda makes me want J.B.'s next vehicle to be a ghost-trapping garbage truck and for her to make her very own Junkbot to go with it! If that never ends up happening as a set I might have to MOC it.

So far the fire truck is still my favorite of the bunch—a great build with a cool conversion feature. The castle looks interesting but I'll need to see more angles of it before I can really form a full opinion of it.

Castle is looking good.  Looks like alot of panels and several towers.  The new bad guy looks cool too.  

So all the box art but still no actual Castle leak yet? Just saying...??

Will reserve judgment but at least in line with what we expected. The observatory element is a nice touch and clear high school similarities in the front porch and transformation (finally). But nothing really wow in terms of the minifigs or villains (which look very poor this wave). Looks like the transparent AR-only boss ghosts are still in Newbury as they remain on the box.

The prison changes like the school, the towers rotate and claws come out, the signs above the middle door turn into eyes and the door in the middle is the mouth.

Castle has 2 prison cells at ground floor, so this will certainly be a set I'd actually use as (Fantasy) Prison, instead of the actual Prison set.

Edited by TeriXeri

Also, looks like the Castle will be tan or dark tan in colour, in contrast to the dark red of the High School and light grey of the MF Castle.

2 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Also, looks like the Castle will be tan or dark tan in colour, in contrast to the dark red of the High School and light grey of the MF Castle.

I really hope it’s dark tan. Tan is so overused, predominantly because of Hogwarts. If it’s tan that’ll just ruin it for me.

Really looks like Tan with Dark Tan plates inbetween floors.

Edited by TeriXeri

Now that we have seen the sets, what theme does the sheet ghost belong too ?

12 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I really hope it’s dark tan. Tan is so overused, predominantly because of Hogwarts. If it’s tan that’ll just ruin it for me.

Already being discussed in the Harry Potter forum, they’re looking at cannibalising it for parts. At least that’ll help bump up the sales ?

Just now, Dr.Cogg said:

Now that we have seen the sets, what theme does the sheet ghost belong too ?

Who knows. Doesn’t belong anywhere really, the head print alone is awful.

If you look at the left bottom corner of the castle's box, you can see the castle is mostly light grey. This is disappointing. I expected the castle in to at least be black and azure matching with the villains. Why do we still have the horrible boxes?! One of the most special things about HS was its unique aesthetic. Every set seemed worn in the first wave, with every realistic set having features that made it old and realistic. The ghost elements were easy to hide but made the builds cartoony and refreshing. Wave two was similar, but had exceptions. The only sets this wave that carry the aesthetic are the castle and maybe the prison. While I hope in a 2 year to 2.5 year scenario, this theme can not die in such a way.  

6 minutes ago, Legoanonymous said:

If you look at the left bottom corner of the castle's box, you can see the castle is mostly light grey. This is disappointing. 

Interesting spot, didn’t see that tiny image before as the main box art looks normal tan with the usual ghostly HS filter in place.

So looks like the main part of the Castle is light grey as per MF with only the observatory tower in Hogwarts‘ finest tan. Not sure if the two-tone look will look good or just bolted on?

Edited by Lucarex

The two color feels like a really odd choice IMO. Maybe if the tan is used in other places in the build itll look better? Just doesn’t seem like a great design choice.

Maybe they didn’t want it to feel too similar to the Monster Fighter castle?

I love this castle! I'm going to get J. B. 's submarine, the firetruck and the castle. 

I just wish the prison had one more ghost head for the new guy or replaced it with another guard or thief. Very dissapointing. 

The submarine grew a lot on me, I like the minifigs and the new shark. 

The firetruck is great, I see the Slenderman guy has that kind of scepter that the other smaller one has in the castle, same character? 

The castle is the real winner. Love it! If this is the end, I think it can do it for me. 

Edited by Harkonen

At first glance from the box art, the Castle looks pretty good, but I will reserve my final judgement for when we get actual pictures of the set. 

It's really weird how the first four sets got actual images yet this one only got an image of the confusing box art. 

Speaking of which, if it turns out that the theme sold poorly, I think part of the blame should without a doubt go the line's awful box art designs. 

Edited by Lego David

20 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Speaking of which, if it turns out that the theme sold poorly, I think part of the blame should without a doubt go the line's awful box art designs. 

They should have made them like the Overwatch: One side showing the normal build, and the other one the paranormal side

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

They should have made them like the Overwatch: One side showing the normal build, and the other one the paranormal side

But it does show the normal build, the back of the Overwatch sets wasn't eye pleasing either. 

So, since the sad ghost is not in hidden side or ninjago... Where is that one from? 

Edited by Harkonen

3 hours ago, Lego David said:

It's really weird how the first four sets got actual images yet this one only got an image of the confusing box art. 

Already said it, I hope that’s not a bad omen and we see it today. Cancellation of the flagship set wouldn’t be unheard of especially given the theme is probably over at this point.

1 hour ago, Harkonen said:

Do, since the sad ghost is not in hidden side or ninjago... Where is that one from? 

Who cares ?

I actually really like the box art style but completely agree that from a retail perspective, the similarity is confusing and doesn’t lend itself to easy identification of different sets, never mind different waves.