15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A shark with green around it's eyes leaked, might be the shark included in JB's Sub

Geez....  I expected something more "supernatural" for a theme like Hidden Side

Just now, Robert8 said:

Geez....  I expected something more "supernatural" for a theme like Hidden Side

Well the leak itself does say it's from City but idk why a City shark would have this specific ''Hidden Side green'' around it's eyes so it must be from this theme. Though I personally would've preferred to get an entirely HS green shark. 

I see it hasn't been mentioned yet but the castle has 1035 pieces

Agreed, it’s massively disappointing. A spring green shark would have been more appropriate, similar standout to the tan crocodile we got in the first wave.

31 minutes ago, Legoanonymous said:

The angler fish is glow in the dark, and huge compared to a minifigure. Maybe both the shark and the angler fish are in the submarine. 

That would be a nice inclusion, the shark is rather disappointing

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

New headphone piece leaked

I don't like that piece tbh

Agreed,not to mention it doesn't fit Jack's color scheme at all.

2 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

The headphones belong to Parker (see her hair piece for season 2, they are on her head in teal)

Doesn't change the fact that the piece just doesn't look good (at least imo)

Edited by Guyon2002

The angler fish is pretty cool... If it's included with JB's Submarine, I think it would make up for the disappointing shark.

5 minutes ago, Lego David said:

The angler fish is pretty cool... If it's included with JB's Submarine, I think it would make up for the disappointing shark.

True to an extent but equally it would show up just how lazy they were with the shark.

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Doesn't change the fact that the piece just doesn't look good (at least imo)

Agree. It doesn’t look anywhere near CMF accessory quality to me.

I think the new headphones piece is great. I guess this means we’re getting another new hairpiece for Parker...a ponytail perhaps. 

That shark is... Not at all what I was expecting :sceptic: Looks just like the regular shark color + printing except with a tiny bit of green around the eyes

24 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Oh I like that headphones piece!

Dang, why didn't they give those to Series 20's Breakdancer? :wacko: 

I don't know about the headphones. I wish it was a bit smaller and more like around the head then under it, more like the Penguin's scarf piece from The LEGO Batman Movie

7 hours ago, Fifulin said:

I don't know about the headphones. I wish it was a bit smaller and more like around the head then under it, more like the Penguin's scarf piece from The LEGO Batman Movie

I think they’re designed to fit with the existing hat/hair mould from last year. So Parker can be wearing both her beanie and headphones at once. Personally, I like them. 

1 hour ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I think they’re designed to fit with the existing hat/hair mould from last year. So Parker can be wearing both her beanie and headphones at once. Personally, I like them. 

I don't think the two would fit together? Both of Parker's hairpieces cover a lot on the sides and front of her head and torso—it seems like they'd collide with these new headphones. Best bets are probably either another character like Jack borrowing her headphones, or Parker getting a new hairpiece that is shorter or tied back so that the headphones can hang freely in the front.

New episode is out! So far the story is going exactly how I thought:

Looking forward to the new stuff!

Edited by Mr G
Ones terrible grammar!

How many sets are we getting? 5? Because I saw the set number 70438 on stonewars. Store exclusive? 

Edited by Harkonen

Think the days of store exclusives (especially on an inhouse theme) are history. There's been no rumour or suggestion of a sixth set in wave 3 so it's probably an error.