Just now, Lucarex said:

More pics out there showing this head (confirmed trans-purple!) along with the goblin and orc...possible these are also coming with the Castle/Prison sets?

Ninjago

So if the knight and the statue are from HS then that means they're probably included on the castle set.But I have no idea from which set Vaughn Jackson comes from.

Just now, LOTR34 said:

So if the knight and the statue are from HS then that means they're probably included on the castle set.But I have no idea from which set Vaughn Jackson comes from.

Wasn't there supposed to be a hot rod set coming out? It could be referring to the car found in the short.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ninjago

Really? Not convinced.

3 minutes ago, Legoanonymous said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a hot rod set coming out? It could be referring to the car found in the short.

Yep. Supernatural Race Car (70434)

8 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Really? Not convinced.

How? Ninjago is going dungeons and dragons parody this summer. Villains are skeletons, trolls and orcs. 

Just now, Harkonen said:

How? Ninjago is going dungeons and dragons parody this summer. Villains are skeletons, trolls and orcs. 

Didn’t know that, just saw the uninspired “knights” but makes sense I guess. At least the trans-purple head is definitely HS.

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

I guess the Caste is like another amusement park ride or something.... 

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I guess the Caste is like another amusement park ride or something.... 

Stonewars said the castle is like the Monster Fighters one. 

Knight and Statue look great, even could fit in with the Stone Monster faction of nexo knights, with those lightning eyes and overall color schemes. :thumbup:

Edited by TeriXeri

Is this definitely a HS minifig (from Castle set)? Or just assumed? 

Seems to me this guy (basically a Krakenskull minion) would equally fit with Ninjago, given its Nexoknightification!

7 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Is this definitely a HS minifig (from Castle set)? Or just assumed? 

Seems to me this guy (basically a Krakenskull minion) would equally fit with Ninjago, given its Nexoknightification!

It was confirmed by Falconfan and it wouldn't fit anywhere in Ninjago's next storyline so idk why you'd think that

Didn’t see FF’s post.

As for fitting in, what storyline is that other than the ninjas all geared up as knights with trolls and stuff. Doesn’t seem a huge leap but either way looking forward to seeing more pics as they leak.

I'm so glad we're finally getting variety on the minifig department.Before for the most part there was just a bunch of possesed citizens.The only unique minifigs were the protagonists,the lady scientist and that guy with the green suit.

Edited by LOTR34

8 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

I'm so glad we're finally getting variety on the minifig department.Before for the most part there was just a bunch of possesed citizens.The only unique minifigs were the protagonists,the lady scientist and that guy with the green suit.

Fire ghosts too let’s not forget.

Looks like there’s more of a consensus that the new GITD anglerfish (new clearer pics leaked) is for the HS Submarine set than City Divers (since we’ve now seen new stingray, hammerhead and great white sharks for that theme).

5 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Looks like there’s more of a consensus that the new GITD anglerfish (new clearer pics leaked) is for the HS Submarine set than City Divers (since we’ve now seen new stingray, hammerhead and great white sharks for that theme).

Wouldn't surprise me if it showed up in both, perhaps in different color combinations.

2 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Did they miss out the Lighthouse episode?

Maybe it will be in the summer? 

I wonder if J. B. 's submarine will only include that shark which would be dissapointing to me. Atleast include a possessed diver too. 

Just now, Harkonen said:

I wonder if J. B. 's submarine will only include that shark which would be dissapointing to me. Atleast include a possessed diver too. 

There are 3 figures included so a diver wouldn't surprise me