54 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

A new print leaked that kinda resembles the dress worn by Lady E

Found it and kind of does look like it. 

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s Luna 

Where did you see this

Who's Luna? 

New figures leaked on IG, a cowboy and a statue.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

23 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

New figures leaked on IG, a cowboy and a statue.

The cowboy figure seems to resemble the ghost hunter that saves Jack in the latest Hidden Side web short. Both figures look super cool! Glad the line seems to be expanding beyond possessed civilians and branching into actual ghost figures.

Edited by Tobias_Jay

Resembles? That’s very clearly the same Vaughn G Jackson character (Parker’s ancestor) that rescues Jack in the HS.

As for the “statue”, looks more like a human that’s been turned to stone AND in process of being gloomed as well! Could even be Jack himself?!

Edited by Lucarex

35 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Resembles? That’s very clearly the same Vaughn G Jackson character (Parker’s ancestor) that rescues Jack in the HS.

As for the “statue”, looks more like a human that’s been turned to stone AND in process of being gloomed as well! Could even be Jack himself?!

Vaughn looks kickass, and I’m pretty sure that is a possessed statue. Awesome! I’ve been wanting one of those.

The third one though, the black and blue one, I’m not sure that’s Hidden Side. It looks like it might be Ninjago, or Monkey Kid. (Though, honestly more than anything I think it looks like a leftover from the Nexo Knights Stone Monsters.)

Vaughn looks great, his prints are very usefull for some custom steampunk figures! The knight and statue look pretty cool too but I'm not sure wether they're HS or Ninjago

On 3/21/2020 at 2:51 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did you see this

On Google, I searched for "#legoleaks Hidden Side" and found it. I saved the picture and I'd post it here, if it's allowed.
Edit: Took a closer look at the picture and it's not seaweed but green stains, possibly from gloom

Edited by Fifulin

5 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

On Google, I searched for "#legoleaks Hidden Side" and found it. I saved the picture and I'd post it here, if it's allowed.
Edit: Took a closer look at the picture and it's not seaweed but green stains, possibly from gloom

Haven't seen that picture yet but I did find some other leaks I hadn't seen yet. The sheer amount of reposts and shitposts on legoleaks is really getting out of hand :hmpf_bad:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Vaughn looks great, his prints are very useful for some custom steampunk figures!

Why yes indeed! :moar: I really do appreciate how his design isn't too overly embellished, and neither is it too plain... :thumbup: :classic:

21 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

According to Falconfan the knight is from Hidden Side

I assume it will most likely appear in the Castle set if that is the case.

54 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

The knight looks so weird for a series with ghosts... 

To me it looks more like a possessed set of armor than an actual knight

The grey ghost that was leaked looks like a statue possessed by the gloom. Possible inclusion in the castle or prison sets?

I really like the printing on the knight.  Hope we see pictures of the sets soon.  The  castle could be great I hope.  

A better pic of Vaughn Jackson has leaked showing front and back and what looks like trans-purple head.

Loving the look of the new Hidden Side minifigures. Especially Vaughn Jackson. The character looks epic, but could also use those prints for some customer Western characters.

While I don't get too much into the lore and interconnectivity of so many of Lego's in-house themes, I am somewhat curious if this Vaughn Jackson character might tie into the Monster Fighters theme in some way, effectively bridging Hidden Side and Monster Fighters together. :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

While I don't get too much into the lore and interconnectivity of so many of Lego's in-house themes, I am somewhat curious if this Vaughn Jackson character might tie into the Monster Fighters theme in some way, effectively bridging Hidden Side and Monster Fighters together. :shrug_oh_well:

I really doubt they'll do that. But then again they did connect Clutch Powers to Ninjago (and ruined his character in the proces)

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I really doubt they'll do that. But then again they did connect Clutch Powers to Ninjago (and ruined his character in the proces)

How did they ruin Clutch? I didn't watch ninjago season 11.

2 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

How did they ruin Clutch? I didn't watch ninjago season 11.

He's basically almost the exact opposite of how we see him in the Clutch Powers movie. Clutch was easily the second worst thing about season 11, the worst thing is the season itself 

On 3/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, Lucarex said:

A better pic of Vaughn Jackson has leaked showing front and back and what looks like trans-purple head.

More pics out there showing this head (confirmed trans-purple!) along with the goblin and orc...possible these are also coming with the Castle/Prison sets?