Has anyone here tried to remove the "dirt stains" from JB's wave 1 angry face? It only took a regular rubber erasor for me and I think it's much more useful now (sorry for the fingers and the vertical photo)
jb_s_face_cleaned_up_by_zahadyozivaji_dd

4 minutes ago, GREG998 said:

Ok, have i just the right to tell what i think?  I've never told everybody should think like me.

Huh what are you talking about? I was just offering a different perspective as a fan of this theme.

hmm you seem like a troll to me gregg998 as hidden side is a great action adventure theme that has even got potential to be even greater

I wonder if in the summer wave we will get a hidden side version of parker like jack and el fuego

I got to say I have really enjoyed this series of Lego  so far! The kids and me have loved building the sets together . 

2 hours ago, GREG998 said:

And i was just giving my point of view. Case closed.

Generally I have no interest in lots of other hugely popular themes like Harry Potter, recent Ninjago etc.

Which is why I don’t read, never mind actually post in those areas and if I did, it wouldn’t be to say “what’s the point of this theme?” Seriously, why bother? It’s basically thread-crapping.

28 minutes ago, Mr G said:

I got to say I have really enjoyed this series of Lego  so far! The kids and me have loved building the sets together . 

Me and mine too!

Edited by Lucarex

Just now, Lucarex said:

Generally I have no interest in lots of other popular themes like Harry Potter, Ninjago etc.

Which is why I don’t read never mind post in those areas and if I did, it wouldn’t be to say “what’s the point of this theme?”. That’s basically thread-crapping.

Me and mine too 

My son is waiting for my payday so we can get some more! ?

Just now, Mr G said:

My son is waiting for my payday so we can get some more! ?

I made the “mistake” of letting mine know about the castle coming in the summer. Cue the very first time he’s agreed to start saving his pocket money :head_back:

Edited by Lucarex

7 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

I made the “mistake” of letting mine know about the castle coming in the summer. Cue the very first time he’s agreed to start saving his pocket money :head_back:

Haha! ?

So, idk if it’s been mentioned but the people behind the web series have said there’s 10 more shorts for this year (presumably 11-20, even though 11 was already released at the time) and then the “main event” for 2020, so I think that lends some credence to that book or whatever from a while ago that claimed there was a tv show, and confirms that the next wave won’t be the series end, as falcon fan said

i know that’s more media discussion then sets, but the existence of the media 99% confirms more sets so I think it’s worth mentioning

Edited by mrfang2
Clarifying point

There’s actually episodes 12 (El Fuego’s Stunt Plane) and 13 (Doom Buggy) on YT, but you’ll have to use a VPN set to outside of Europe to view.

Having built up most of this wave so far (Halfway through Lighthouse of Darkness, only got the Fairground left afterward), I must say I'm really pleased. The "weakest" set to me is Jack's Buggy, and even then that's purely the build as the figures (Though only one exclusive) are honestly fantastic to me.

Even with similar versions of Jack and Parker across the wave, there's at least one totally unique Jack in the "Welcome to The Hidden Side" set. (Hopefully we get a Parker and JB like that to pair with the El Fuego and Jack.)

4 hours ago, Lucarex said:

There’s actually episodes 12 (El Fuego’s Stunt Plane) and 13 (Doom Buggy) on YT, but you’ll have to use a VPN set to outside of Europe to view.

Oh, haven’t seen 13 yet, thanks for the heads up! I just meant that 11 was the only new one out when they made the tweet about the main event

Are we expecting any images of the next wave (Sub, Prison, and especially Castle) in the next days from NYTF? Wasn't the launch held at the event last year?

Just now, Lucarex said:

Are we expecting any images of the next wave (Sub, Prison, and especially Castle) in the next days from NYTF? Wasn't the launch held at the event last year?

If they are summer sets (which I believe they are) they will most likely not be shown. Nowadays lego only shows already released sets and some 1HY sets during NYTF, with the occasional exception (like the Razor Crest this year)

Yeah, feared as much - don't quite understand that mentality for an non-licensed theme. I'll remain hopeful of leaks then.

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If they are summer sets (which I believe they are) they will most likely not be shown. Nowadays lego only shows already released sets and some 1HY sets during NYTF, with the occasional exception (like the Razor Crest this year)

On top of this, Hidden Side was shown last year because it was a new theme. That's not the case anymore, and because of that lego has no reason to show these sets. The only non-licensed theme I have any expectations to see is monkey kid, specifically because it's new.

Well, I guess we will have to wait until April, if even that. This wave better be good, considering Monkey Kid could actually act as competition app wise.

Edited by Legoanonymous

It's a bit of a bummer the local Target only ever seems to have 1 or 2 of these theme sets. Why not carry the whole wave of releases?

On 2/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, LegoGenre said:

It's a bit of a bummer the local Target only ever seems to have 1 or 2 of these theme sets. Why not carry the whole wave of releases?

They don't only carry two, it's that you arrive before they restock them.

It's not like they don't receive any, it's just that people are buying them.

Or, at least you'd hope.

48 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

They don't only carry two, it's that you arrive before they restock them.

It's not like they don't receive any, it's just that people are buying them.

Or, at least you'd hope.

It's entirely possible that they don't carry the whole line. The Walmart nearest me seldom has the complete range for any one theme. They'll have several sets from each theme, but often not the larger sets. Luckily, it's right close to a TRU that stocks the entire current Lego catalog.

Hidden Side episode 15 revealed a summer set, the ghost car. There is a ghost minifig that looks like the leader of the Monster Fighters too. You can find the new episode on youtube. 

52 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Hidden Side episode 15 revealed a summer set, the ghost car. There is a ghost minifig that looks like the leader of the Monster Fighters too. You can find the new episode on youtube. 

Aside from the glowing parts, which could just be ghost stuff, the car feels very monster fighters too, maybe wave 3 will include a bit of crossover in the same way as the ghost in the stunt plane set is a former adventurers baddie?