1 hour ago, TurboTj-DK said:

I don't think it's gonna work out like that. I have little idea whats going on. But just because you say something, that apperantly is fake. You can't then demand that he tells you the real info ?

Lmao. 

3 hours ago, Harkonen said:

how do you know Hidden Side is not ending this year? Because I would love it to continue in 2021. 

I do not have any connections with TLG, but I do not think Hidden Side will have any sets in 2021. First of all, we are in a drought in non licenced themes. Instead of giving us options, all we have (other than Creator) are Repetitive City, Poorly - Marketed Friends, Confused Ninjago, and the one special theme that comes every 3 years. Considering how early we are getting Monkey Kid, it seems Lego is ether changing their theme release from 2.5 years to 1.5 years, or Hidden Side was nothing but training for Monkey Kid's AR feature. Also, if Lady E is a proper minifigure in the Castle, that set would make a proper Climactic ending. So, I guess we might see Hidden Side's end soon. Let's hope this is a wave to remember.:classic:  

42 minutes ago, Legoanonymous said:

I do not have any connections with TLG, but I do not think Hidden Side will have any sets in 2021. First of all, we are in a drought in non licenced themes. Instead of giving us options, all we have (other than Creator) are Repetitive City, Poorly - Marketed Friends, Confused Ninjago, and the one special theme that comes every 3 years. Considering how early we are getting Monkey Kid, it seems Lego is ether changing their theme release from 2.5 years to 1.5 years, or Hidden Side was nothing but training for Monkey Kid's AR feature. Also, if Lady E is a proper minifigure in the Castle, that set would make a proper Climactic ending. So, I guess we might see Hidden Side's end soon. Let's hope this is a wave to remember.:classic:  

It's better for a theme to end with a bang than drag on forever

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Also better to end it properly with a bang, instead of having a weird 6-set wave like Nexo did.

The TV show already ended at that point.

I still liked those 2018 Nexo sets but they were completely disconnected from the rest, the Magazine was like the only way to get some story for that wave. 

The game did still update to the Cyber theme but sadly that also changed all the content, and not just a section of it.

I have no experience with the Hidden Side app however so I don't know how much story is told via that.

Edited by TeriXeri

15 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Also better to end it properly with a bang instead of having a weird 6-set wave like Nexo did.

The TV show already ended at that point.

I still liked those 2018 Nexo sets but they were completely disconnected from the TV show, thankfully the Magazine still ran through the rest of 2018 for some extra figs/story.

To be fair, if Hidden Side does end in the Summer, it will end with 5 sets (the smallest wave in the theme's history.) While I wanted Hidden Side to have a proper show, we seem to be stuck with these Bionicle g2 shorts covering each set like a commercial. I am positive all of the sets will each have a short considering how shot and cheap most of them are. While I agree Nexo Knights had a lackluster final wave, it was mostly because of how repetitive most of the sets were. With Hidden Side, you have a clear aesthetic with most of the sets being distinct enough to not feel boring. If these sets are at least good builds with distinct charm, I would say the wave could be good. We just have to wait for pictures. 

1 hour ago, Legoanonymous said:

Reportedly Hidden Side has had mixed sales, performing good in some regions and poorly in others. Considering that, I don't think LEGO would continue it for much longer anyway. Let's hope the final wave does justice to the theme.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

*cough Ninjago cough*

Just pointing this out there, lady E is not coming in the castle. Also this is not the final wave 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Just pointing this out there, lady E is not coming in the castle

Then she could have an updated ghost form in the app once the set is purchased. Otherwise, if this is the final wave, it would fee incomplete. Considering this wave seems to be the last, I feel like the only other way to complete the theme would be to introduce a larger enemy... 

Just now, Legoanonymous said:

Then she could have an updated ghost form in the app once the set is purchased. Otherwise, if this is the final wave, it would fee incomplete. Considering this wave seems to be the last, I feel like the only other way to complete the theme would be to introduce a larger enemy... 

It’s not the last wave though

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think that @Harkonen was the only one to suggest that Wave 3 will be the final HS wave. 

BTW, I am saving @Harkonen's Wave 3 "leaks" (which seem just to be educated guesses (particularly Re: Minifigs), based on @Falconfan1414's Instagram leaks), in case they decide to delete their posts again: 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Harkonen said:

-J.B’s submarine, 21,25 €-Includes J.B.,Jack and a ghost diver with a shark head(it reuses the Ninjago Movie shark army helmet in green, color like the tentacles from shrimp boat),the set has a white and purple colored submarine and a green ghost shark like the teddy bear from the high school set.

-Supernatural race car, 31,98 €-Race car is a hot rod in dark green,the cars engine can open to reveal a mouth, includes a ghost driver, Parker and El Fuego skeleton with a new face print on a bike.

-Abandoned prison of Newbury, 48,17 €-Includes Jack, Parker and two ghosts:one is a thief ghost and the other is a policeman ghost. It's more like the subway, it uses big wall pieces to represent the abandoned walls, spiders in green and webs includes, wall can open to reveal mouth and eyes.

-Ghost firetruck 3000, 83,84 €-Big firetruck, back of it can be detached and transform into a slenderman like ghost catching robot. Includes J.B.,Parker and two ghosts firemen and a ghost tree on fire with legs and arms.

-Castle of mystery, 121,65 €-Includes:Jack, Parker, El Fuego ghost not skeleton, with ghost tail in in green, two ghost knights with tails(both in blue) and Lady E. Castle is looking a lot like the Monsters Fighters vampyre castle, uses big wall pieces and has a portal to the Hidden Side. Castle also has two hands coming from the walls like the high school.

Goodbye and have a nice day! I will also leave now and hopefully never return to make a mess here like I did before, I didn't know how this info will make you guys and girls feel if it ended up innacurate. 

20 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I think that @Harkonen was the only one to suggest that Wave 3 will be the final HS wave. 

BTW, I am saving @Harkonen's Wave 3 "leaks" (which seem just to be educated guesses (particularly Re: Minifigs), based on @Falconfan1414's Instagram leaks), in case they decide to delete their posts again: 

Reveal hidden contents

@Falconfan1414 How do you know any of this?

So have we wasted more pages basing our discussions purely on speculation and fan hopes with no actual concrete information confirmed?

Can the mods start... I don't know... moderating these forums and deleting any alleged "leaks" so we don't make any conclusions based on false or skewed information?

Even if Hidden Side did end on this 3rd wave, or possibly a 4th smaller one, we'd not really suffer in terms of numbers for released sets.

Excluding promos and polybags, Wave 1 was 8 sets. Wave 2 is 6, Wave 3 seems to be 5 unless we get retail exclusives.

So a 4 or 5 set final wave wouldn't be all that bad in terms of numbers as it wouldn't be a sudden huge drop.

1 hour ago, kelceycoe said:

@Falconfan1414 How do you know any of this?

So have we wasted more pages basing our discussions purely on speculation and fan hopes with no actual concrete information confirmed?

Can the mods start... I don't know... moderating these forums and deleting any alleged "leaks" so we don't make any conclusions based on false or skewed information?

If you've been here a while  there are usually a few people that open a new account here to spread rumors.  Falconfan is a reliable source otherwise people would not listen to him.  The Mod's take care of the trash that people spread.  Some times you just have to see through someones false claims for whatever purpose they are doing it for.  Just know that what Falconfan is saying is true.   

4 minutes ago, BlueLanturnCorp said:

Even if Hidden Side did end on this 3rd wave, or possibly a 4th smaller one, we'd not really suffer in terms of numbers for released sets.

Excluding promos and polybags, Wave 1 was 8 sets. Wave 2 is 6, Wave 3 seems to be 5 unless we get retail exclusives.

So a 4 or 5 set final wave wouldn't be all that bad in terms of numbers as it wouldn't be a sudden huge drop.

Hey, I just realised that both Ninjago and Hidden Side have small waves this summer. And if the leaks we’ve gotten are accurate, there’s going to be more sets in Monkie Kid than Ninjago and HS combined. Does anyone else think they slashed the set budget for both themes to allot more to a massive first wave for Monkie Kid?

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, I just realised that both Ninjago and Hidden Side have small waves this summer. And if the leaks we’ve gotten are accurate, there’s going to be more sets in Monkie Kid than Ninjago and HS combined. Does anyone else think they slashed the set budget for both themes to allot more to a massive first wave for Monkie Kid?

Depending if Hidden Side's AR was practice for the real "big bang" theme, this makes perfect sense.

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Even if this wave wasn't originally planned to be the last one, it could very well be if the sales don't grow. LEGO has made itself a reputation for canceling their original themes prematurely, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened with Hidden Side as well. 

Edited by Lego David

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hey Falconfan, can you tell us yet whether or not any of the sets from the upcoming wave are set in the ghost world like the Hidden Side Portal is?

39 minutes ago, GREG998 said:

I don't see the point of this theme. Seems pretty pointless to me. But if it sales, it's ok....

The point of this theme is to be a better CITY than CITY while throwing in just enough play features and ridiculous vehicles to keep kids entertained.

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

The point of this theme is to be a better CITY than CITY while throwing in just enough play features and ridiculous vehicles to keep kids entertained.

City really should just..... die. I'm so sick and tired of that theme

It's quite childish to make a whole thread and talk about what theme you want discontinued but what I know, it seems I was a liar. Huh. 

Anyway, I hope the theme does well to continue for two more Waves in 2021. 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:09 PM, GREG998 said:

I don't see the point of this theme. Seems pretty pointless to me. But if it sales, it's ok....

Pretty much every theme is pointless. Lego is pointless too. It matter only if it makes money pal. 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:09 PM, GREG998 said:

Just because it's seems pointless to you doesn't mean everyone feels the same way.

I for one think HS is a great theme.I mean we finally have an action theme with a fair balance between vehicles and locations.