12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The prison sounds like crap

But the castle might be awesome, even if a Haunted House would have been a better fit for this theme

The prison is like a playset. Similar to the subway I’d imagine. Not 100% tho. The castle is huge. It has walls on the front of it.

So I finally got the second issue of the magazine here in the Czech Republic. It came with El Fuego and the next issue will come with a possessed firefighter. Why did they skip so many minifigs? 
next_issue_by_zahadyozivaji_ddpqqzv-pre.

Edited by Fifulin

16 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

So I finally got the second issue of the magazine here in the Czech Republic. It came with El Fuego and the next issue will come with a possessed firefighter. Why did they skip so many minifigs? 

Next in denmark will be the girl biker. 

20 minutes ago, Fifulin said:

Interesting as that minifig is the male version of the Subway worker (not firefighter) from wave 2.

Meanwhile the rest of us, with issue 5 and Biker Girl out this week, is still stuck with wave 1 figs, like selfie Jack, Parker, Pizza Boy and El Fuego.

58 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Interesting as that minifig is the male version of the Subway worker (not firefighter) from wave 2.

Meanwhile the rest of us, with issue 5 and Biker Girl out this week, is still stuck with wave 1 figs, like selfie Jack, Parker, Pizza Boy and El Fuego

Is the fifth magazine released in ireland? - in denmark there have been 4 to date

10 minutes ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Is the fifth magazine released in ireland? - in denmark there have been 4 to date

Issue 5 is being released 6 Feb

5 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

The prison is like a playset. Similar to the subway I’d imagine. Not 100% tho. The castle is huge. It has walls on the front of it.

Does the Castle have a similar layout to the Knighton Castle from 2017 Nexo Knights? Obviously the aesthetic will be totally different, but the general shape?

5 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Does the Castle have a similar layout to the Knighton Castle from 2017 Nexo Knights? Obviously the aesthetic will be totally different, but the general shape?

All reports say it’s more like MF Vampire Castle.

7 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Well...kinda. It's interesting. I suppose it's like MF one. It's got black and gray elements used. It's shaped like the MF one mostly. Toy Fair showed it off and it uses these big walls on the front. both walls can fold out and in. (i think) The set is impressive apparently. Good figures, and great build. The Submarine is $19.99 so, I'm a bit worried about that one. LOL

3 hours ago, Fifulin said:

3 hours ago, TurboTj-DK said:

Next in denmark will be the girl biker. 

Interesting that different countries are getting different minifigures. Besides the pizza delivery guy, which was a mash up of different minifigure pieces, all we've had so far have been the core characters from Wave 1.

NL Magazine version gets El Fuego 6-2-20

After Jack , Parker, Pizza guy in 2019.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Meanwhile the rest of us, with issue 5 and Biker Girl out this week, is still stuck with wave 1 figs, like selfie Jack, Parker, Pizza Boy and El Fuego.

Yes, my bad. It actually does say worker and not firefighter, I just assumed it was a firefighter, because to me it looked like one.

Well, we got only Jack in 2019 and now El Fuego and subway worker in 2020. I was kinda looking forward to getting the pizza delivery guy and especially biker girl as I don't plan on getting the stunt truck or shrimp shack soon

20 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Now out a day earlier than expected. Had a quick glance on my way back into work, lot of haunted biker gang story and lighthouse art but the biggest disappointment of all is that next month, it's yet another standard wave 1 minifig, JB :hmpf_bad: 

7 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Now out a day earlier than expected. Had a quick glance on my way back into work, lot of haunted biker gang story and lighthouse art but the biggest disappointment of all is that next month, it's yet another standard wave 1 minifig, JB :hmpf_bad: 

*loud sigh* I get that they're giving kids the core characters outside the sets and that's nice and all but this is disappointing. Hopefully as she's the last one of the main cast we can look forward to some more unique minifigures. If they are insistent on only giving us wave 1 minifigures, at least make it something interesting like the train driver ghost or the chef from the Shrimp Shack ( I didn't get those two sets so would actually welcome the figures from them :head_back:).

Really was a let down as I was expecting the same subway worker as the Czech magazine got. But they seem to alternate between ghost fighters and possessed characters with each issue and there’s almost zero variation from the standard minfigs. 

13 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Just received the HS subway set. And..... I got the spring green gloom pieces!!

Perfect for pistachio pudding spills!

On 2/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ninja_whip said:

Well...kinda. It's interesting. I suppose it's like MF one. It's got black and gray elements used. It's shaped like the MF one mostly. Toy Fair showed it off and it uses these big walls on the front. both walls can fold out and in. (i think) The set is impressive apparently. Good figures, and great build. The Submarine is $19.99 so, I'm a bit worried about that one. LOL

I find it interesting how the castle doesn't have the same color scheme from Welcome To The Hidden Side, considering it contains physical ghost minifigures including Lady E. I personally wonder what the boss ghost of the set will be, considering the "main boss of the series" will be a minifigure. It seems to be the best set of the wave. Hopefully the submarine won't be a water version of the Beach Buggy. 

8 hours ago, Legoanonymous said:

the castle. . . contains physical ghost minifigures including Lady E. 

I believe that this rumour came from @Harkonen (who turned out not to be reliable), so it is probably untrue. ?

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Ok, I'm back for this:

I'm sorry, I was kind of an a$$h#le. Sorry @Ninja_whipand @Falconfan1414 for my beheavior. So about my info and source...I don't know if I believe it anymore, it only embarrased me here. But here is a list which take with the grain est of salt and please both @Ninja_whip and @Falconfan1414confirm or deny it because I don't know what to believe anymore. I am truly sorry for everything I've done, it's too much to ask for acceptance, I don't deserve it. Here is the list:

-J.B’s submarine, 21,25 €-Includes J.B.,Jack and a ghost diver with a shark head(it reuses the Ninjago Movie shark army helmet in green, color like the tentacles from shrimp boat),the set has a white and purple colored submarine and a green ghost shark like the teddy bear from the high school set.

-Supernatural race car, 31,98 €-Race car is a hot rod in dark green,the cars engine can open to reveal a mouth, includes a ghost driver, Parker and El Fuego skeleton with a new face print on a bike.

-Abandoned prison of Newbury, 48,17 €-Includes Jack, Parker and two ghosts:one is a thief ghost and the other is a policeman ghost. It's more like the subway, it uses big wall pieces to represent the abandoned walls, spiders in green and webs includes, wall can open to reveal mouth and eyes.

-Ghost firetruck 3000, 83,84 €-Big firetruck, back of it can be detached and transform into a slenderman like ghost catching robot. Includes J.B.,Parker and two ghosts firemen and a ghost tree on fire with legs and arms.

-Castle of mystery, 121,65 €-Includes:Jack, Parker, El Fuego ghost not skeleton, with ghost tail in in green, two ghost knights with tails(both in blue) and Lady E. Castle is looking a lot like the Monsters Fighters vampyre castle, uses big wall pieces and has a portal to the Hidden Side. Castle also has two hands coming from the walls like the high school.

Goodbye and have a nice day! I will also leave now and hopefully never return to make a mess here like I did before, I didn't know how this info will make you guys and girls feel if it ended up innacurate. 

Edited by Harkonen

30 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

First your info has changed once the toy fair reports came out. Second it’s fake

Ok, then post the real set descriptions. It seems everything I said was a lie after all. Atleast post your real info and how do you know Hidden Side is not ending this year? Because I would love it to continue in 2021. 

1 hour ago, Harkonen said:

Ok, then post the real set descriptions. It seems everything I said was a lie after all. Atleast post your real info and how do you know Hidden Side is not ending this year? Because I would love it to continue in 2021.

I don't think it's gonna work out like that. I have little idea whats going on. But just because you say something, that apperantly is fake. You can't then demand that he tells you the real info ?