18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Some more info from Stonewars:

JB's submarine - small submarine, small piece of land and a shark - 3 figures

Racing car - car is darkgreen - 3/4 figures

Abandoned prison - 4/5 figures

Ghost Firetruck 3000 - 4 figures

Castle - similair to the castle from MF - 4/5 figures

The Castle MF count should be higher given the piece count/price difference surely? Say 6 or 7 like the High School.

Also hoping the Sub comes with gloomed spring green shark!

1 minute ago, Lucarex said:

The Castle MF count should be higher given the piece count/price difference surely? Say 6 or 7 like the High School.

Also hoping the Sub comes with gloomed spring green shark!

I was suprised by the 4-5 figures for the castle too, but Stonewars has proven to be reliable in the past

Oh boy the castle keeps sounding better and better!! I regret not buying the MF castle so if this castle is similar then it's a must buy.

Edited by LOTR34

The last Castle set I got was in 2017 with Nexo Knights, I didn't collect Ninjago or Elves, and Monster Fighters was before my return to LEGO so this set is on my list right now.

Even if looking outside the Hidden Side theme, the Stone/Lightning Monsters never got a castle in Nexo Knights so even if it's not 100% my kind of set, perhaps could restyle it later on , but that's early wishful thinking.

I do hope the Prison uses a similar color scheme as the Castle as well (not that it's known but grey/darkgrey walls would be nice) , would also fit with the grey stone colors in the Graveyard.

Edited by TeriXeri

Promobricks has an article about this wave: https://www.promobricks.de/lego-hidden-side-neuheiten-spielwarenmesse/94057/

now, I don’t know German, but putting it into google translate clears some things up...

the shark in the submarine has green eyes, 3 figs

the race car is dark green and looks like a hot rod, 3 figs

the prison is not a complete building, just a few walls, 4 figs

the fire truck has a ‘Mech’ in the back (they reference transformers), 4 figs

and the Castle is like the MF one, they called it exciting, 6 figs.

Now, that sounds better. Also, Harkonen’s info about Jurassic World was completely wrong, so let’s forget about Lady E for now...

Edited by NetherCreeper
Fixed for accuracy

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Do you have a image of it?

I couldnt upload the pictures here because of the size.
Just to clearify these are NOT leaks. these magazines are available every where here in denmark. 
The fortress dosent look that interresting, so its probally not the castle of mystery. But I think the idea of pirate ghost and soliders is cool.

Link for images:
https://imgur.com/a/GqYbKnF

Just now, LOTR34 said:

Hm I wonder if the shark is brick built or just a mold with a unique printing like the aligator from the boat set.

Pretty sure it's this one:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego shark

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Yea that's what I was thinking as well.If his eyes are green then probably his body will have a different color as well.

1 hour ago, LOTR34 said:

Yea that's what I was thinking as well.If his eyes are green then probably his body will have a different color as well.

Here’s hoping it’s all gloomified spring green like the teddy bear...

0D367801-50C4-4285-B784-F883C3E76E96.png

7 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

(rumor) The Fire Truck has like a black slenderman mech. I'm excited to see the way these turn out. Really hope this isn't the last wave. I would love to see more 'Into the Hidden Side' integrated sets like the portal one. 

A . . what? Well then . . I mean still not planning on getting the Fire Truck 3000 because I already bought the Burger Bar and Fire Chief Truck last year and will soon be (finally!) getting the Winter Village Fire Station and that’ll be quite enough of a fire brigade for my city, but that does sound cool. 

Also, forgot to mention this before, but I picked up a Subway set at my local Target and ended up being lucky enough to get the ghost accessory pack in spring green. So, awesome. Does anyone have any more info about what’s going on? Because variances like this between sets - some Subways having it in trans green, some in spring green - I’ve never even heard of LEGO pulling anything like it before. 

26 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Also, forgot to mention this before, but I picked up a Subway set at my local Target and ended up being lucky enough to get the ghost accessory pack in spring green. So, awesome. Does anyone have any more info about what’s going on? Because variances like this between sets - some Subways having it in trans green, some in spring green - I’ve never even heard of LEGO pulling anything like it before. 

On 1/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, toothdominoes said:

The spring yellowish green family mould is indeed a mistake, one that we are aware of. It only appears in the subway (70430). Make sure you contact customer support and request the proper transparent neon green ones. Keep the spring yellowish green ones, they might become quite a rare item. :p

This is the reason I bought the set ASAP. I don't want to miss out on these variants.

Edited by PenPlays

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

<Classic Shark>

Y'know, this might be a good opportunity for LEGO to re-use the Zombie Shark mold from PotC's Silent Mary set.

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

Y'know, this might be a good opportunity for LEGO to re-use the Zombie Shark mold from PotC's Silent Mary set.

Ooh I hope so!

The prison sounds like crap

But the castle might be awesome, even if a Haunted House would have been a better fit for this theme

I can’t wait to find out more  about these. I’m most excited for the castle but if the prison build/style is nice I’ll get two (or three) and make a complete one. 

The new sets sound great, can’t wait to see what style the fire truck is. If it’s relatively modern I may mod it up into a “real ghostbusters” style vehicle. 

also, just picked up the subway station and while I can see why some people have complaints, I love the set! The function looks great in motion and I love that it can fit a figure inside for the whole motion and not just one mode. Add a great little display for the figures, and those nice ghost parts (I was lucky enough to get the solid ones!) and it’s one heck of a set for 30 bucks. Definitely worth the price if you’re on the fence! 

8 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

Licensed piece and too large a scale.

It will be the smaller classic shark shown above, but hopefully in new colour which is exciting enough!

Edited by Lucarex

4 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Licensed piece and too large a scale.

It will be the smaller classic shark shown above, but hopefully in new colour which is exciting enough!

And... how do you know they are using the "classic shark" mold?

And if you mean this as the "classic shark" mold... that's a variation of the first shark mold from 1989 which did not have painted colored eyes. In fact it had dents for the eyes.

19 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I meant it as in most likely for a HS sub, given the size/scale and widespread use in in-house themes/sets like City, Atlantis etc.

As opposed to one appearance from 3 years ago manufactured specifically (as canon) for a single licensed set.

Not that I know anything either way of course, just seems logical. Much cheaper to recolour existing widely used part.

And yes, by “classic” shark - with the printed eyes - I meant the one that has been used now for years,  but I’m aware of and have myself the earlier now-obsoleted incarnation. 

17 hours ago, Lucarex said:

0D367801-50C4-4285-B784-F883C3E76E96.png

Incidentally, the HS teddy here is spring green with dark green printed features, so the “green eyes” description also fits the shark.

Edited by Lucarex