6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's no surprise the US got the best deal again but that pricedifference is ridiculous. Though you won't miss much by not getting the Dragracer

Yeah, I think I’ll just skip it. It’s a much weaker offer than the Juice Bar (even though haunted vehicles are something I do like them doing and hope we’ll see more possessed vehicle monsters rather than simply monster buildings anti-ghost converted vehicles next wave). It’s simply not worth the hassle, even though it is great that it has two of that exclusive printed 2x2 from the Shrimp Shack. 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, TeriXeri said:

It looks like that Drag Racer set has no regular head for the Dwayne person :sadnew:

Yeah, it's kinda random, eh? I mean, we already got his normal head with the Stunt Truck, but for people who only get him in this promo set it feels a bit... cheap. I was just happy to get a new HoH torso, tbh. I'd already planned to give it a different head to create a new gang member. The build itself is, imho, the first real disappointment in the HS line. It's very lackluster. It's hard to complain about something free though. I'll probably go back for another one this week, just for more HoH torsos! :D

Supposedly a HS wave 3 bigfig leak on IG. Half-yeti blue dude with ginger mohawk/beard and wearing a purple lei or necklace.

Personally not at all convinced it's HS but hey.

3 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Supposedly a HS wave 3 bigfig leak on IG. Half-yeti blue dude with ginger mohawk/beard and wearing a purple lei or necklace.

Not for Trolls? Haha

34 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Looks like a Ninjago character to me :classic:

3 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Yea he's probably from Ninjago,he can't be from HS there's nothing ghostly about him.

He's from the new Leaf theme

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nothing Hidden Side related from Nuremberg this year. The summer sets are there but descriptions aren't allowed

Wonder why Hidden Side is under a higher level of security this year. Perhaps there’s some new gimmick they are waiting to unveil on their own terms?

11 hours ago, legozebra said:

Wonder why Hidden Side is under a higher level of security this year. Perhaps there’s some new gimmick they are waiting to unveil on their own terms?

That's probably the case. The third wave will only have 4 sets. Ether TLG to plans to replace with "Leaf" early due to mixed sales, or these sets were somewhat harder to produce for some reason. My theory is that this next wave will take place in the Hidden Side itself. While Lego does like to focus on the app aspect of the theme, that part of the theme will probably become obsolete along with the transforming functions. This makes me wonder if Lego spent a wealthy amount of money creating a new system with the ghost minifigures  to fly around. While this is all speculation, it seems plausible if the third wave does take place in the Hidden Side.

1 minute ago, Lucarex said:

Here's hoping (in vain almost certainly) for transluscent bigfig boss ghosts.

I have to disagree with you there. Remember the translucent Patronus from Harry Potter last year? How it had those ugly inside joins fully visible? Bigfigs would be even worse. I’d rather have Spring Green like the chef ghost in the Shrimp Shack, maybe with translucent arms or hands (or head because that’s just obvious). 

. . . or ghost tail. Imagine a bigfig with a ghost tail instead of legs . . 

Actually, I might see if I can use a Hagrid body to simulate that . . that’d be so cool. 

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I have to disagree with you there. Remember the translucent Patronus from Harry Potter last year? How it had those ugly inside joins fully visible? Bigfigs would be even worse. I’d rather have Spring Green like the chef ghost in the Shrimp Shack, maybe with translucent arms or hands (or head because that’s just obvious). 

. . . or ghost tail. Imagine a bigfig with a ghost tail instead of legs . . 

Actually, I might see if I can use a Hagrid body to simulate that . . that’d be so cool. 

Any bigfig ghosts would be welcome!

Guys, I looked on Libreria Rayuela and found the summer 2020 sets, with names!

https://www.libreriarayuela.com/es/busqueda/listaLibros.php?tipoBus=full&palabrasBusqueda=Lego+hidden+side&boton=Buscar

I know Spanish, so I’ll translate them...

J.B’s submarine, 21,25 €

Supernatural race car, 31,98 €

Abandoned prison of Newbury, 48,17 €

Ghost firetruck 3000, 83,84 €

Castle of mystery, 121,65 €

I don’t know about you, but these sound really exciting! 

Edited by NetherCreeper
Fixed the prices and titles, whoops

I personally find it odd how one of the sets is a race car considering the dragster. Due to the fact there were originally four sets, they must be selling the dragster as a proper set outside of North America. I'm personally most excited about the abandoned prison and castle of mystery. Hopefully it's better than wave 2.  

^ Nah, that's not right.  That race car is in a $30 class and the GWP dragster would be a $15 set if sold at retail.

Edited by icm

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

Guys, I looked on Libreria Rayuela and found the summer 2020 sets, with names!

https://www.libreriarayuela.com/es/busqueda/listaLibros.php?tipoBus=full&palabrasBusqueda=Lego+hidden+side&boton=Buscar

I know Spanish, so I’ll translate them...

J.B’s submarine, 21,25 €

Supernatural race car, 31,98 €

Abandoned prison of Newbury, 48,17 €

Ghost firetruck 3000, 83,84 €

Castle of mystery, 121,65 €

I don’t know about you, but these sound really exciting! 

Higher priced sets like the castle sound very exciting to me, a run-down abandoned haunted castle is something I’ve been wanting to see for a while, and at the price point it should be pretty substantial.

Hmm so there are 5 sets and not 4,not that I'm complaining or anything :grin:

If this list is legit then I'm really excited!!! That castle set sounds exciting not to mention the prison.

Castle!

Might be my first Hidden Side set if done well.

So far I skipped the theme but I wished for a Castle  :poke:

Prison also sounds interesting enough.

Edited by TeriXeri

I hope that list is legit! All of it sounds amazing! The price points seem to indicate that these will be substantial builds, which is really nice to see after the slew of smaller builds in the second wave.

Abandoned Prison? (size of Shrimp Shack/Lighthouse)

Mystery Castle? (size of High School)

Sign me up!

Now that I think about it more, the prison sounds like it has some amazing potential, but I’ve also wanted to see some possessed vehicles for a while, so hopefully the fire truck delivers. I can’t wait to see what kind of transformations the castle has, imagine the portcullis as the teeth of a mouth! This wave is exciting, I hope we don’t have to wait too long to see them! (Crossing my fingers for NYTF)