12 hours ago, klinton said:

Nope. Lady E kidnaps Jack and wisks him off to the Hidden Side.

How do you know this is what happened? Was their a comic from LEGO magazine that exclaimed this,or is this just a theory?

Edited by Legoanonymous

4 hours ago, Legoanonymous said:

How do you know this is what happened? Was their a comic from LEGO magazine that exclaimed this,or is this just a theory?

From the Lego Hidden Side season 2 page:

2020-01-05 18.37.40.png

Did anyone else get spring yellowish green Hidden Side ghost accessories instead of transparent green in some of the new sets? The instructions, box art, and official images all show these components as transparent, but oddly enough, I received some in a solid color. The subway is the only set I’ve gotten so far that has the accessory pack in the seemingly wrong color. Is this a factory mismold?

https://imgur.com/gallery/aFVzBOK 

Edited by legozebra

3 hours ago, legozebra said:

Did anyone else get spring yellowish green Hidden Side ghost accessories instead of transparent green in some of the new sets? The instructions, box art, and official images all show these components as transparent, but oddly enough, I received some in a solid color. The subway is the only set I’ve gotten so far that has the accessory pack in the seemingly wrong color. Is this a factory mismold?

https://imgur.com/gallery/aFVzBOK 

Just2good also got the Yellowish Green Gloom pack in the subway, but the other sets appear to include the Trans-Neon Green version: 

I'd assume that's an error, or a running change in production. I got transparent parts with all of the sets. I'm sure it's fine either way though, no? The spring green parts might actually be more suitable as they'd more closely match the colour of the various haunted details in most of the HS builds.

Just now, klinton said:

I'd assume that's an error, or a running change in production. I got transparent parts with all of the sets. I'm sure it's fine either way though, no? The spring green parts might actually be more suitable as they'd more closely match the colour of the various haunted details in most of the HS builds.

Yeah, if anything for me it was really cool to get a non-production color set of parts, just really strange as that rarely, if ever, happens.

1 hour ago, klinton said:

This is almost certainly not an error, as Yellowish Green is an unlikely colour for mis-moulded parts. Since the other Gloombie attachments in both Waves 1 and 2 are Trans-Neon Green, the intent is probably for the Yellowish Green pack to be used for structural elements/detailing (Fairground), and the Trans-Neon Green pack for Minifigs (Subway, Stunt Plane). 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

This is almost certainly not an error, as Yellowish Green is an unlikely colour for mis-moulded parts. Since the other Gloombie attachments in both Waves 1 and 2 are Trans-Neon Green, the intent is probably for the Yellowish Green pack to be used for structural elements/detailing (Fairground), and the Trans-Neon Green pack for Minifigs (Subway, Stunt Plane). 

How can you call receiving wrong color of parts not an error, impossible to know if it's a packing or production error.

Part 6313372 is the same number listed in the catalogs of all the sets so should be all the same.

LEGO has been dual-molding Trans-Neon Green and Yellowish Green as well for parts like this , maybe a mistake was made somewhere.

Also could be that maybe the Yellowish Green part is actually used in Summer sets and there was a mixup with packing instead of moulding.

I'm not saying that LEGO makes mistakes often but it happens, recently been seeing multiple reports of light grey parts received that are lighter then intended, and not just 1 set.

Edited by TeriXeri

The spring yellowish green family mould is indeed a mistake, one that we are aware of. It only appears in the subway (70430). Make sure you contact customer support and request the proper transparent neon green ones. Keep the spring yellowish green ones, they might become quite a rare item. :p

6 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

How can you call receiving wrong color of parts not an error, impossible to know if it's a packing or production error.

I'm not saying that LEGO makes mistakes often but it happens, recently been seeing multiple reports of light grey parts received that are lighter then intended, and not just 1 set.

I did not mean that receiving parts in an incorrect colour is not an error - I meant that the existence of such parts is not one (unlike your example of lighter-than-normal Light Grey bricks). 

Does anyone know when the 2020 animations will release outside of Hong Kong? I tried to watch the first two episodes, but both were unavailable in my country.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:54 PM, Legoanonymous said:

Does anyone know when the 2020 animations will release outside of Hong Kong? I tried to watch the first two episodes, but both were unavailable in my country.

There’s 2020 animations? News to me. 

The 2020 sets have finally shown up at my local Target. I picked up the Fairground, not because that’s the only one I want but I’m in the middle of reorganising my LEGO storage and don’t currently have enough space for anything else (while I’ve had space cleared in my city for the Fairground since last month). I’ll make sure to post my thoughts once it’s built.

Alright, the Fairground is built. 

It’s cute. I think my favourite part is the central section with the two clown faces, and I certainly recognise how they tie in to the boss ghost of the set, Tragico (who has possibly my favourite design of all boss ghosts so far). I’m surprised that his Soul Artefact is a hot dog,nwhich woud have been great to get in the set I don’t know why we didn’t.

I was skeptical about the quarter-coaster - and, okay, I still am, but if nothing else the function at the end to create a face with the hands and carriage is cool. I can’t decide whether to leave that as is or modify it into a more conventional clown face for when I add this to my layout. 

Minifigures are cool, but we could have used just one more clown, and I’m so sick of Jack and Parker - I’m considering making Parker’s blue jacket the official school uniform for my school I have so many of them . . or maybe some kind of street gang faction . . actually yeah I like that one more. But we need more protagonists! I do like JB’s new and exclusive face print but wish they’d updated the rest of her design.

Overall, the set is good but there’s something dissatisfying about it that I can’t quite quantify. I hope there’s some real knockouts in the summer wave.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Minifigures are cool, but we could have used just one more clown, and I’m so sick of Jack and Parker 

I think that's one of the weaknesses of the theme, at least if collecting many sets.

Even with updated variants, those Jack and Parker figures don't appeal enough to me to be massed.

I'm not saying the theme is bad, but the repetitive figures just don't help it, in contrast to the awesome looking other characters that are varied between sets, even without their ghost forms.

Minifigs are a big factor for me to get or skip sets as I just can't get myself to get a set, and then sell or store the minifigs or something.

And I admit I have a lot of duplicate figures from the Nexo Knight theme, but the different printing, armor, weapon build and shields between sets/seasons kept them different enough.

Edited by TeriXeri

I'm gonna go with my conspiracy of that yellowish green gloom pack error is manufactured, so people see more worth of getting it. Sense I don't get how a pack that only had one color made of it gets a miscolor error only in one set.
Or it's like what TeriXeri said about the summer wave of it being summer wave.

8 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

I think that's one of the weaknesses of the theme, at least if collecting many sets.

Even with updated variants, those Jack and Parker figures don't appeal enough to me to be massed.

I'm not saying the theme is bad, but the repetitive figures just don't help it, in contrast to the awesome looking other characters that are varied between sets, even without their ghost forms.

Minifigs are a big factor for me to get or skip sets as I just can't get myself to get a set, and then sell or store the minifigs or something.

And I admit I have a lot of duplicate figures from the Nexo Knight theme, but the different printing, armor, weapon build and shields between sets/seasons kept them different enough.

Yeah, Jack and Parker having the same clothing as last wave pretty much hurt it for me, they could at least use a rarely use excising clothing from old themes, like example being Jack having 973pb3591c01 or 973pb3170c01 (but the mold recolor to red) and Parker having 973pb2828c01 (mold recolor to Bright Light Blue).

Nexo Knights duplicate is an easy custom army build, especially with the monster. I myself have many duplicate of the first year of Ninjago, I could make an elemental temples for each of the element. With Hidden Side, Jack's red jacket could be use for jocks...   and that all I could think of. I think what could at least help a bit could be putting J.B. in more sets (especially sense this wave only had one of her) and if it gonna remain with those 4 main cast, anything that is around $30 and lower only have one of the main cast.

I agree the lack of variation for the protagonists is rather disappointing,even with the new headmolds in the 2nd wave doesn't do that much for me.In general the minifigures in this theme where underwhelming to say the least,this is the only theme I've ever bought sets for with the builds being in my mind first and the minifigures second.I don't expect much from the 3rd wave and if my theory is correct then it's also the final wave for the theme.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:44 PM, klinton said:

From the Lego Hidden Side season 2 page:

2020-01-05 18.37.40.png

At this point Hidden Side is just a substitute for Hell, they just don't want to use that word

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

At this point Hidden Side is just a substitute for Hell, they just don't want to use that word

I’d interpret it as being closer to the Shadowfell from D&D, if you know it . . though there isn’t much difference to be fair . .

18 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think that's a bit of a stretch. It's clearly some sort of afterlife realm, but I've seen no indication that it's in any way tied to any sort of Judeo-Christian mythology. It's just a place full of ghosts, made particularly unpleasant by Lady E's dominion over it. Not all of the ghosts you catch were necessarily 'bad' people in life. Most of them were just clumsy or foolish.

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I don't think that's a good terms to describe it since it seems most of the town ended up there. Ether way, it seems pretty much confirmed that's where the next wave will take place.We will probably see medium assure and black disorted  sets based on regular vehicles and buildings. I doubt there will be any Hidden functions, and the app will become more obsolete. Does anyone know where any rumors or potential leaks for wave 3 can be found?

2 hours ago, klinton said:

Not all of the ghosts you catch were necessarily 'bad' people in life. Most of them were just clumsy or foolish.

Was going to say, I don't remember Harry Cane being a bad guy.

22 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think it's actually more of a substitute for the Upside Down World from Stranger Things.

Edited by Lego David

So, that Drag Racer GWP is available now . . gods, LEGO, what the hell? You’re giving them away for purchases of $45 or more in the US, but we in Australia have to hit a $130 threshold? In what world does that make sense? Who do I complain to about this? I’m not even joking, this has gone too far! There aren’t even any Hidden Side sets this wave that are anywhere near that big!

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So, that Drag Racer GWP is available now . . gods, LEGO, what the hell? You’re giving them away for purchases of $45 or more in the US, but we in Australia have to hit a $130 threshold? In what world does that make sense? Who do I complain to about this? I’m not even joking, this has gone too far! There aren’t even any Hidden Side sets this wave that are anywhere near that big!

It's no surprise the US got the best deal again but that pricedifference is ridiculous. Though you won't miss much by not getting the Dragracer