Just for fun. But I did a short video pitching my idea for a Hidden Side World Tour with a set based on the Russian witch, Baba Yaga. It would be awesome if you could give it a watch and let me know what you think!

A new version of Jack leaked, with slime stains on his jacket and what looks like ir’s supposed to be a missing sleeve except for some reason someone put a white arm on him instead of yellow. I assume in the final set he’ll have a naked left arm. It looks like things are going to get a bit more violent in the upcoming sets, maybe this is for the ‘Inside the Hidden Side’ set? Like, Jack gets trapped in the ghost world?

I'd love to hear if we get some more characters than just more Jack and Parker. Same for brickbuilt or minifig ghosts.

5 minutes ago, Darnok said:

I'd love to hear if we get some more characters than just more Jack and Parker. Same for brickbuilt or minifig ghosts.

Well, JB and Mr. Elton are supposed to be main characters/heroes too; they both come in three sets whereas other than them and Jack/Parker themselves not a single character is repeated,

But minifig ghosts are pretty likely, at least for Into the Hidden Side.

I think out of next year’s sets I’m looking forward to the Gas Station and the Lighthouse the most. Admittedly, the Fairgrounds and Cave will be interesting, so they’re maybes. The Stunt Plane . . I guess there had to be one ghost-fighting vehicle in the line, I’ll reserve judgement but can’t say I’m too interested. 

These will be in hidden side 2020.

Ghost clowns -> Amusement Park set.
A piece that can connect two heads to the body.
A piace that can bend the torso sideways, probably attaching to the legs on one end and to the torso on the other.
The forest will have probably bright blue leaves and black moss leaves, 3 enemies and  Jack.

Sets look very promising to me.

Please remind all of this come from non definitive pictures so anything can change in the final version.

47 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

These will be in hidden side 2020.

Ghost clowns -> Amusement Park set.
A piece that can connect two heads to the body.
A piace that can bend the torso sideways, probably attaching to the legs on one end and to the torso on the other.
The forest will have probably bright blue leaves and black moss leaves, 3 enemies and  Jack.

Sets look very promising to me.

Please remind all of this come from non definitive pictures so anything can change in the final version.

Seriously? Holy moly, these clown ghosts sound freaky . . also I have anatomical questions about how fatal possession by the ghost with the torso-bending part would be . . is the forest part of the amusement park? Doesn’t sound like much of an amusement parK in that case if the builds are trees rather than rides and stalls.

In the amusement park it's just a simple rollercoaster, very plain, smaller than the pirate ones.
It has two ghost clowns.
One of the has the shakespeare neck piece from TLM CM.
One of them has this piece that connects to the torso and the legs and is bent sideways so it seems that the minifigure is leaning one side.
But i'ts a ghostly one, in trans neon yellow, seems slimy.

The German page Promobricks has detailed set descriptions, part counts and prices. I assume these details will show up in English in no time.

For the set names, parts and prices:

• LEGO Hidden Side – Hidden Side Portal (70427)
    4 Minifigs – 19.99 Euro – 189 Parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side – Jacks Beachbuggy (70428)
    3 Minifigs – 19.99 Euro – 170 Parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side – El Fuegos Stunt-Plane (70429)
    3 Minifigs – 29.99 Euro – 295 Parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side – Newbury Underground-Station (70430)
    3 Minifigs – 29.99 Euro – 348 Parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side – "The Lighthouse Of Darkness" (70431)
    4 Minifigs – 49.99 Euro – 540 Parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side – Ghost Fun Fair (70432)
    6 Minifigs – 49.99 Euro – 466 Parts

If recent sets are the norm, you can convert the prices 1:1 to $ US.

Edited by Darnok

Possesed clowns!

And yeah it sounds to me like the clown with the torso-bending part will die after the possesion ends

According to Google Translate:

We now have the first information from the next LEGO Hidden Side Set wave, which will most likely be published in late December / early January 2020.

• LEGO Hidden Side - Hidden Side Portal (70427)
    4 Minifigures - 19.99 Euro - 189 Pieces
  • LEGO Hidden Side - Jacks Beach Buggy (70428)
    3 Minifigures - 19.99 Euro - 170 pieces
  • LEGO Hidden Side - El Fuego's Stunt Airplane (70429)
    3 Minifigures - 29.99 Euro - 295 parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side - Newbury Subway Station (70430)
    3 Minifigures - 29.99 Euro - 348 parts
  • LEGO Hidden Side - The Lighthouse of Darkness (70431)
    4 Minifigures - 49.99 Euro - 540 Pieces
  • LEGO Hidden Side - Ghost Fair (70432)
    6 Minifigures - 49.99 Euro - 466 parts

Let's take a closer look: The Hidden Side Portal looks like a dark Harry Potter version of Aragog's hideout - but without a huge spider, but with a darker tree. Exactly this tree is supposed to represent the portal. Where will this portal lead? Maybe the light blue and thus frosty-looking treetop reveals this. But the minifigure of Jake is very cold. What's a little irritating about this set are the two fire ghosts - Nexo Knights sends greetings.

The two sets, numbered 70428 and 70429, could also be attributed to the LEGO Creator 3in1 team. Because the beach buggy and the stunt airplane come in the almost typical colors blue / yellow. Only interesting should be the double-headed spirit beach buggy set. The Newbury subway station looks a little small at first glance, if one thinks of the other train stations of LEGO. This is also shown by the indicated tracks, which are only two nubs apart. Otherwise, a slightly grim set with the minifigures of Jake, Parker and a ghost construction worker.

Highlights are certainly the two largest sets with 540 and 466 parts. The Lighthouse of Darkness is similar to the LEGO Scooby Doo Set 75903 Haunted Lighthouse, just adapted to the Hidden Side theme. Furthermore, it fits well as a berth for the Hidden Side shrimp cutter (70419) . Once again Parker is among the four minifigures, but for the first time without her cap and thus with open, purple hair. Well and with the set ghost fair, also holds the quite new roller coaster rail system at Hidden Side feeder. Where fair is a bit over the top, because it is a ride with accessories. Part of a ghost train, which consists of three red rails. In addition, the visitor of the train is greeted by a ghost clown who denounces high above the track. Fittingly, the set includes Jake, Parker and JB (a sensational scientist), three fantastic fairground employees.

Subway, Lighthouse (even if rehashed Scooby Doo) and Ghost Fair/Train/Coaster sound very promising, although given the leaked description, I’m really hoping the ghost minifigs do the theme justice. 

Wait . . so no Gas Station? Aww man, I was really looking forward to that!

The wave doesn’t sound half bad, though. From the sound of things the Hidden Side Portal and Lighthouse are the ones to get, possibly also the Subway Station and Fair but I’ll reserve judgement. Might be just my disappointment talking, but the Beach Buggy sounds like it’ll just be the little vehicle from the Shrimp Shack but as it’s own set. Definitely least excited for that.

Still can’t wait for pictures. The Portal being inside a tree sounds wonderful and very reminiscent of Stranger Things. 

If the Subway Station’s tracks are only four studs wide, what do they expect to run on them? I hope it’s at least easy to strip them out in favour of the normal six-wide design.

Also, I really hope the tentacle piece from the Shrimp Boat makes a reappearance in the Lighthouse. It’s not fair that they only did that once. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

12 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Also, I really hope the tentacle piece from the Shrimp Boat makes a reappearance in the Lighthouse. It’s not fair that they only did that once. 

You mean from the possessed captain minifig? The tentacle pieces I’d like to see reused are the ones that pop out of the upper windows of the School.

Edited by Lucarex

I’m so happy about the physical ghosts, can’t wait to see what those look like (seems like we are getting the orange variants)

Orange is disappointing given we’ve not had the angry pink, crazy yellow and sad blue ghosts from this wave.

40 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

You mean from the possessed captain minifig? The tentacle pieces I’d like to see reused are the ones that pop out of the upper windows of the School.

Yes, that one. And it’s not like that part was exclusive, it was in the Lego Elves theme. Whereas the octopus tentacles have only been in one set and really need to be reused. Incidentally, I’ve modified my Haunted High School’s upper window to have a ghost minifigure (HS head, Ninjago body) come out of it instead of just the ghost smoke, which I think looks a lot more interesting. 

37 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

One of the ghost minifigures for the Hidden Side Portal leaked! It’s some kind of butcher, and he is coral! It’s awesome!

I think that's a Ninjago character 

4 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I think that's a Ninjago character 

Can’t be. All next year’s Ninjago minifigs have either the mo-cap gear on them or that same pattern of triangles in the shape of a hexagon. This guy has neither. Also, he’s coral, same as the colour gizmos in the HS sets from this year and presumably next year. Plus, a ghost butcher sounds exactly like the sort of thing you’d see in Hidden Side.

In what way is that minifig a “butcher”? A singlet with a pixelated stain on? Please. 

His whole look is Ninjago. No way is that a HS minifig. 

1 minute ago, Lucarex said:

In what way is that minifig a “butcher”? A singlet with a pixelated stain on? Please. 

His whole look is Ninjago. No way is that a HS minifig. 

I was more looking at the headband, chest hair, and apron . . but you’re right, the stain is pixelated. I didn’t notice that before . . huh. I guess we’ll wait and see.

I got more of a dojo / martial arts vibe off that figure.

Pixelated stain might have to do with the "gaming" theme they seem to be doing for Ninjago 2020.

Edited by TeriXeri

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

One of the ghost minifigures for the Hidden Side Portal leaked! It’s some kind of butcher, and he is coral! It’s awesome!

where is the leak?