Digger of Bricks

LEGO Creator 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Oh boy, I really want to love this one but so far I'm not into it.

Do we have an official reveal date? Maybe tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

10256 Octan Gas Station has also been leaked.

No fuel pumps  *huh*

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

That’s a MOC :wink: 

He's right. The building is a moc if you look at it close, but to be honest, I thought its real at first.

I know a certain kid that would looooove to get the Old Trafford (big football fan, plus lives around Manchester). That's why he must not know of it's existence, at least not yet :snicker: For now the set doesn't do much for me, although it could have an interesting build process, especially with what looks like a retractable roof. We'll see

I'm not a big Football fan personally but I'll wait to see it in person before saying yes or not because it does look like a pretty good build.  Plus the creator expert line is my personal favorite as well.  Definitely surprised by the choice though.

13 minutes ago, pooda said:

Well....there is the burger truck

I think he means Creator Expert vehicle (like Mustang), this thread is a bit confusing anyway as it mixes both 3-in-1 and Expert set discussions, while the Modular Buildings usually get their own discussions in the Town forum.

Edited by TeriXeri

8 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

I think he means Creator Expert vehicle (like Mustang), this thread is a bit confusing anyway as it mixes both 3-in-1 and Expert set discussions, while the Modular Buildings usually get their own discussions in the Town forum.

O

13 hours ago, TheDeeGee said:

So no vehicle this year?

The Harley Davidson came out just after the Mustang, I don't think we'll wait too long for the next one. 

I'm hoping for a Lamborghini or Porsche. 

1 hour ago, Merlict said:

The Harley Davidson came out just after the Mustang, I don't think we'll wait too long for the next one. 

I'm hoping for a Lamborghini or Porsche. 

I'm hoping for a 1959 Cadillac or Ford Model T.

Isn’t there a rumoured F&F Charger for the Creator series. A bit like the Mustang with a mod pack but also with a licence like the Bond Aston 

Predictions for 3-in-1 : 

- Likely some return of a Beach House (last one from 2017 retired)

- Hopefully a Family House (all standalone House sets from 2017-2018 retired)

We got a Cabin in 2019, and the 2018 Tree House isn't Retired yet.

Maybe some Holiday related set (think of 2016 Vacation Getaways, which could be turned into a House and Boat as well, and the 2018 Cruising Adventures Yacht/House/Helipad)

On 1/13/2020 at 3:20 PM, Seasider said:

Isn’t there a rumoured F&F Charger for the Creator series. A bit like the Mustang with a mod pack but also with a licence like the Bond Aston 

LEGO unveiled that the F&F license will come in the Technic range. 42111!

1 minute ago, julesvincent said:

LEGO unveiled that the F&F license will come in the Technic range. 42111!

So like the Top Gear licence to some level then

Happy to see the F&F model is Technic and not Creator Expert. I'm sure a Creator Charger would have been fine but having just had a classic American car in the Mustang I'm hoping they go a European direction in 2020.

From Zusammengebaut at Toy Fair:

Three new LEGO Creator 3-in-1 sets appear: The 31107 Rover for 49.99 euros RRP, the 31108 caravan for 79.99 euros RRP (the car comes in azure blue of the way, the beetle sends its regards!) And one ( Tusch!) New pirate ship with white brick sails (read plates, no fabric or foil): 31109 pirate ship for 99.99 euros RRP. More information will follow!

I guess that means there's no pirate revival, then, not if a pirate ship with brick built sails is coming through Creator 3 in 1.  We'll see if that one's any good.  I wonder if the Rover will be a space car or an off road car; I haven't looked at the original German post so I can't judge the accuracy of the Google translation.

18 minutes ago, icm said:

From Zusammengebaut at Toy Fair:

Three new LEGO Creator 3-in-1 sets appear: The 31107 Rover for 49.99 euros RRP, the 31108 caravan for 79.99 euros RRP (the car comes in azure blue of the way, the beetle sends its regards!) And one ( Tusch!) New pirate ship with white brick sails (read plates, no fabric or foil): 31109 pirate ship for 99.99 euros RRP. More information will follow!

YES!!! :thumbup: :sweet: I'm so very glad to hear Creator's going the route of representing "Classic" themes beyond just easter eggs and homages!!! And man, at 100 Euros, that sounds like a pretty decent-sized flagship Three-In-One! :purrr:

33 minutes ago, CDM said:

Happy to see the F&F model is Technic and not Creator Expert.

Yeah, same here pretty much... :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

YES!!! :thumbup: :sweet: I'm so very glad to hear Creator's going the route of representing "Classic" themes beyond just easter eggs and homages!!! And man, at 100 Euros, that sounds like a pretty decent-sized flagship Three-In-One! :purrr:

Some of those 3-in-1 large sets had fantastic builds, I hope Caravan is the succesor of the 2016 Vacation Getaways, that set was one of the best sets turning a Camper into a Boat into a House.

If one of the alternate builds is a house, even better :shrug_oh_well:

Pirate Ship also sounds great, brick built sails instead of fabric just means potential nice alternate builds. :pir-sweet:

This 2018 Pirate Treehouse set only had 260 parts and was pretty creative already , €100 hopefully has like 1000+ parts. :thumbup:

tn_31078_alt2_jpg.jpgtn_31078_alt3_jpg.jpgtn_31078_alt4_jpg.jpg

Edited by TeriXeri

I'm disappointed that there are no new residential buildings.

I guess Lego thinks that Friends is sufficient to meet the demand for housing in any Lego City? Maybe next year we'll see a return to form with fully enclosed Creator residential buildings.

1 hour ago, Agent 86 said:

I'm disappointed that there are no new residential buildings.

I hope the alternate build in the like Caravan or Pirate Ship is a building of some sort, sets are large enough for that for sure.

But of course a full residential house would've been nicer in that subject.