22 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

Here’s the winter 2020 Disney Princess setlist: 

• 43170 Moana’s Ocean Adventure - 46 pieces
  • 43173 Auroras Royal Carriage - 62 pieces
  • 43174 Mulan’s Storybook Adventures - 124 pieces
  • 43176 Ariel’s Storybook Adventures - 105 pieces 
  • 43177 Belle’s Storybook Adventures - 111 pieces
  • 43178 Cinderella’s Castle Celebration - 168 pieces, 4+

Where'd you find this?  That carriage is 30 pieces less than the Cinderella carriage # 41159. Not very big at all.  I don't know how these storybook adventures will go. Maybe they have some sort of correlation with the Lego Disney princess chapter books that have been coming out. Looking at their piece amounts makes me not very excited. At least there will be a new Mulan. I'm not too crazy about the other Mulan set and didn't buy it, so hopefully this will be more interesting.

This is a little disappointing for me.

Cinderella's celebrating the 70th anniversary next year, but I think we've gotten a lot of stuff for her in the past.

The Moana one is equal in size to the Jasmine and Rapunzel towers from this year.

After looking a bit, I found a game on Disneychannel.ca called Storybook Adventures. A search and find giving you points to build their castles.  I did one to check it out (Snow White's ). I wonder if there's a connection with this and the new lego being some mini castle/building build.

story book.jpg

My prediction for mulan was right! I’m so happy to get a new one, I hope she has a new dress.

i also hope belle and Ariel have exclusives dresses, I’m tired of the ball gowns for them, I would like to have their blue looks.

cinderellas set seems similar to the palace pets castle. And auroras carriage( or is it Cinderella’s and they messed up?) seems very similar to the palace pets carriage. I wonder if it’s gonna be similar. Those two unknown sets are probably for the summer, but if I have to guess, one is for rapunzel

More thoughts have come to my mind. If Cinderella’s set is similar to the last celebration set it could really include only one other princess, let’s hope for poca. 

We will also have the chance to get belle and Moana with the new face designs so that’s a score.

imo these sets will sort of have a crossover quality like the palace pets ones and like the books they have been releasing

Edited by Rambo260