Watched the leaks. At first glance, they don't feel that great to me like in other waves but I know they are prelims so when the officials images comes out I will judge better. 
What interest me more about the legacy sets are the minifigures. On Zane's mech it seems Soul Archer and Ghoultar are the villains of the set. On Jay's mech, the villain is Eyezor. About season 14 sets, the guardians look cool but I don't see many of them. 

Edited by Bloquerto

1 minute ago, Bloquerto said:

About season 14 sets, the guardians look cool but I don't see many of them. 

True. We haven’t seen the figures for the catamaran but two in the dragon, one in the bike and one (leader?) in the island set. That’s only four. I’d expect two, maybe three in the catamaran, so . . six or seven? Not much, especially compared to the last couple of waves, though those had more sets too . . 

So, uh . . there’s an image of a golden version of SoFS Kai? Might be fake, kinda looks fake . . also just seems like a weird choice. SoFS wasn’t a Kai season?

3 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

So, uh . . there’s an image of a golden version of SoFS Kai? Might be fake, kinda looks fake . . also just seems like a weird choice. SoFS wasn’t a Kai season?

I think I saw that picture too... it looks incredibly fake, the gold color does not have any shine to it at all. I think with the legacy gold Cole being revealed, expect a lot of fake photoshop leaks of past suits into gold.

4 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Fake. Also, it was a Lloyd season.

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Fake. Also, it was a Lloyd season.

I wouldn't even say it was necessarily a Lloyd season, it's really just all over the place. The Ice chapter mostly focuses on Lloyd, while Kai is displayed on the boxart and Wu was arguably the focus of the Fire chapter :def_shrug:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I wouldn't even say it was necessarily a Lloyd season, it's really just all over the place. The Ice chapter mostly focuses on Lloyd, while Kai is displayed on the boxart and Wu was arguably the focus of the Fire chapter :def_shrug:

Oh sorry, I thought it said SoG for some reason. Yeah, SoFS didn't really have a main ninja tbh.

6 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

I think I saw that picture too... it looks incredibly fake, the gold color does not have any shine to it at all. I think with the legacy gold Cole being revealed, expect a lot of fake photoshop leaks of past suits into gold.

Why does everyone think it’s a Golden PE Cole? It’s Jay. It’s obviously Jay; Prime Empire was a Jay season, and the detailing on the figure matches Jay; it has his symbol on the mask, the same design on the torso, and the same distinctive triangles on the legs. It’s Jay. 

53 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Why does everyone think it’s a Golden PE Cole? It’s Jay. It’s obviously Jay; Prime Empire was a Jay season, and the detailing on the figure matches Jay; it has his symbol on the mask, the same design on the torso, and the same distinctive triangles on the legs. It’s Jay. 

The Cole suit folks are talking about is the one from that leaked boxart/artwork, which is obviously a gold version of MotM Cole. The Jay figure you are referring to is a fake. 

38 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Cole suit folks are talking about is the one from that leaked boxart/artwork, which is obviously a gold version of MotM Cole. The Jay figure you are referring to is a fake. 

Oh. Yeah I see . . whoops.

Been engrossed in work/family stuff since summer so a bit out of the loop.

Saw the retailer catalog has leaked but have I missed any blurry pics of Ninjago City Gardens in the last 6 weeks or so? 

2 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

Been engrossed in work/family stuff since summer so a bit out of the loop.

Saw the retailer catalog has leaked but have I missed any blurry pics of Ninjago City Gardens in the last 6 weeks or so? 

Nope, still nothing

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nope, still nothing

Thanks. Disappointing.

Patience I know I know but this set requires advance planning, both budget and display space!

Looking more at these pictures, I realized something. In all of the tournament of element sets, the only anacondrai cultist included seems to be eyezor, the one with the Mohawk. I’m really hoping that they’re placeholders, because getting three of the same guy across all three sets would be annoying, especially since they had such variety in the original wave. Seriously, at least include Master Chen in one of them or something. I know these are preliminary and the things can change, but out of all the leaks we’ve seen, I’d argue these are the most finalized, and because of that I’m worried that this will actually be he case. Hopefully not.

edit: on a more positive note, it appears the tournament of elements set uses the weapon pack in trans green as the jade blades, very cool.

Edited by NetherCreeper

There is an image of a new minifigure that comes with a book. The minifigure is future Nya, the version that appears in season 5 in the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. It looks really cool and will match fine with future Jay of the bricktober pack.

2 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

There is an image of a new minifigure that comes with a book. The minifigure is future Nya, the version that appears in season 5 in the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. It looks really cool and will match fine with future Jay of the bricktober pack.

lego-ninjago-character-encyclopedia-new-

Here's an image :)

Nya always gets awesome designs, and this is no exception! :wub:

31 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Too bad they didn't give her an older looking new print. The show one had a longer bobcut, too.

The difference in hair is very small and these books don't get new molds anyway so that's easy to pass off. But that faceprint is definetely very disappointing, I'm fine with them using the post-TLNM design but at least make it look a bit older :def_shrug:

So bizarre how they chose to use the regular face and not a new print, given that she's clearly a lot older during that flashback portion of the show. It's also a little strange that they chose this over, say, future Kai or Zane, which had their full bodies shown and would fit in more with future Jay, but perhaps they're saving those for when they can do arm and leg printing again, which I would also prefer. Still, nice to get another missing figure variant!

kind of a random question but does anyone know who the main ninja of toe is supposed to be. I think I've heard its Kai, but I don't really remember him being very important other than his interactions with Skylor. 

About the Nya, the fig is nice (other than the face) but I would have preferred her season 3 causal outfit. She wore it for 3 seasons and we still haven't gotten it. Also it would be nice to finally get her bracelet (I know it was on her in the bricktober pack, but that was on a dark red arm and she wears it most of the time with her arms exposed)

yeah it's weird that they chose her but tbh you don't see much of her so it's nice to know exactly what her design is now

30 minutes ago, Surge said:

kind of a random question but does anyone know who the main ninja of toe is supposed to be?

this should probably be in show discussion but ToE is probably more of a team season than anything; kai has his moments with skylor and they bring back his anger/dynamic with lloyd (which is handled better in possession imo despite that being a terrible season), but other than that it's got jay and cole in the middle, zane coming to terms with his identity and worth, lloyd hijacking the whole season at the end, and if anything a lot for garmadon: the big g gets a whole backstory and personal conflict and comes to terms with his past and gets resolution, it's his season most of all but definitely a great season for everyone

1 hour ago, DuckBricks said:

It's also a little strange that they chose this over, say, future Kai or Zane,

It does come out in March. Maybe this is hinting at the fabled Nya season in the summer.

Edited by GarmaFan

20 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

How is this future Nya? Isn't that her Skybound suit?

It’s from season 5. When Jay looked into the crystals, he saw his future self with Nya. This is the outfit Nya was wearing in that vision. 

4 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

How is this future Nya? Isn't that her Skybound suit?

You're thinking of her Possession suit, but yeah, that's Future Nya.

bVHxT4R.png