Well, that was unexpected. I don't think she fits the DnD aesthetic at all but I might be wrong. Now I'm just waiting for those sets pictures...

There is art of Garmadon from the new leaked books and he has the mega weapon. So, he is not coming in any set then? 

Legacy Garmadon with the Mega Weapon does still appear in a new Ninjago book, luckily for us were not missing out on much with the Mega Weapon. It looks terrible

35 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Legacy Garmadon with the Mega Weapon does still appear in a new Ninjago book, luckily for us were not missing out on much with the Mega Weapon. It looks terrible

I second this. The weapon is a letdown. But not surprising as I doubt they'd want to cast an original mold for a legacy one-off weapon. The dollars are better spent elsewhere in the theme.

Now bring on the S13 official set images!

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

Why is it that they'd remove it from the set though? To make it exclusive to the book?

Unless I’ve missed something that book figure is the same as the one from the Ultra Dragon set last year. And this ‘Megaweapon’ is made of common pieces. I could probably find enough parts in my collection to make one for each of the Ninja. It’s not particularly exclusive.

1 hour ago, Harkonen said:

So..ugh...when are we gonna see the sets pictures? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? 

@Ninja_whip mentioned they’re coming very soon, but seeing how hard LEGO cracked down on the Monkey kid “leaks” (which weren’t even leaks, they were from an official retailer), I’m not sure if people are going to be willing to put accounts at jeopardy to post them so soon.

So, if LEGO's cracking down on leaks, what are the odds there won't be any Ninjago pictures until the official ones? Or, was it just specifically Monkey Kid that they didn't want to be seen too early.

6 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

So, if LEGO's cracking down on leaks, what are the odds there won't be any Ninjago pictures until the official ones? Or, was it just specifically Monkey Kid that they didn't want to be seen too early.

I think it was only Monkie Kid. 

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

Lego is always taking down leaks, it's not something special. Until Lego reveals something themselves, you can consider it a leak, which Lego will always take down. Doesn't matter if it's Monkie Kid, Ninjago or Harry Potter, Lego will always chase leaks.

So you shouldn't worry about not getting leaks of those sets. It happens every year - sets leak, Lego takes them down. It is what it is.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego is always taking down leaks, it's not something special. Until Lego reveals something themselves, you can consider it a leak, which Lego will always take down. Doesn't matter if it's Monkie Kid, Ninjago or Harry Potter, Lego will always chase leaks.

So you shouldn't worry about not getting leaks of those sets. It happens every year - sets leak, Lego takes them down. It is what it is.

Yeah, we will get them at one point. Anyway, there is someone on instagram right now demanding leaks and it's quite hilarious. 

34 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Yeah, we will get them at one point. Anyway, there is someone on instagram right now demanding leaks and it's quite hilarious. 

It's just another one of those entitled brats screaming at Falconfan and Ninjawhip etc for not immediately posting all the setpictures they have. Like seriously guy, I don't know if you have the brains to figure this out but if they didn't post those pictures we wouldn't have gotten to see those sets in the first place :wacko: Some people are just plain stupid

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's just another one of those entitled brats screaming at Falconfan and Ninjawhip etc for not immediately posting all the setpictures they have. Like seriously guy, I don't know if you have the brains to figure this out but if they didn't post those pictures we wouldn't have gotten to see those sets in the first place :wacko: Some people are just plain stupid

It’s unfortunate people are like this. We try our best to please LEGO and to release the pictures when LEGO when they are ready to. Atleast that’s how I feel. I didn’t mean for anyone to get upset and I’m truly sorry if someone is...

39 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

With stuff like this it’s just stupid. I mean I know people are trying to get me banned from eurobricks. Overall it’s sad. I would like to think I am doing a good thing but in reality it’s tough when people get butt hurt  about everyone not giving up everything immediately 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

With stuff like this it’s just stupid. I mean I know people are trying to get me banned from eurobricks. 

I don’t see that as something remotely likely to happen. FYI 

Some sets have leaked! The Legacy Destiny’s Bounty looks awesome, I just bought the Ultra Dragon, Stormfighter, and January sets so I’m very excited for these ones. I like the Spinjitzu Surge figures too, I was afraid they wouldn’t have hoods since the leaked figures had hats but I’m happy to see that they do. Why was Garmadon removed from the Bounty? Do we know? 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Some sets have leaked! The Legacy Destiny’s Bounty looks awesome, I just bought the Ultra Dragon, Stormfighter, and January sets so I’m very excited for these ones. I like the Spinjitzu Surge figures too, I was afraid they wouldn’t have hoods since the leaked figures had hats but I’m happy to see that they do. Why was Garmadon removed from the Bounty? Do we know? 

My guess it had something to do with the build for the mega weapon 

Ooh, yay! Nya comes in the Journey set! That’s a relief, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get her again. (Seriously, she’s been in exactly four sets in the last year, the only one of which I wanted was the Gamer’s Market. And that barely counts because she was in a weird swimsuit, not a ninja suit.) 

The Spinjitzu Surge sets look weird. And I . . can’t actually make out a lot of the details. Hopefully we’ll get clear images alongside these weird stylised box designs (which are cool but uninformative - I know nothing more about the makeup of the Journey set now than I did two months ago when the prelim pics leaked). 

Okay, I’m looking closer and that wasn’t fair, these box arts do show the actual sets. There’s just so much going on in the background it’s distracting.