Hi, Eurobricks Community! I am new. I’m very excited for the new Legacy sets. 

20 minutes ago, Sugoi said:

Hi, Eurobricks Community! I am new. I’m very excited for the new Legacy sets. 

Yeah. Especially that game store set that's coming out. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, pooda said:

Yeah. Especially that game store set that's coming out. 

Game store set? What is this?

On 10/24/2019 at 7:26 AM, pooda said:

71708: Gamer's Market (218 pieces) 

Which, according to leaks, has 9 minifigures in it.

17 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

Which, according to leaks, has 9 minifigures in it.

Nine minifigures? No way. Are you sure it’s not nine characters? Because that could mean any number of things. What is it, a people pack? 

If it’s seriously nine minifigures it might be great for army building whatever this year’s villain faction turns out to be.

Can’t wait to see the set images! Hopefully sometime in the next month!

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Nine minifigures? No way. Are you sure it’s not nine characters? Because that could mean any number of things. What is it, a people pack? 

My hope is that it is actually a piece of vital Ninjago City civilian infrastructure. But if its a people pack, it can still be useful. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

If it’s seriously nine minifigures it might be great for army building whatever this year’s villain faction turns out to be.

Can’t wait to see the set images! Hopefully sometime in the next month!

Well, for being such a small set, the Kryptarium Prison set from a few years back was well equipped with minifigures too.

2 hours ago, badchriss said:

Well, for being such a small set, the Kryptarium Prison set from a few years back was well equipped with minifigures too.

There’s a lot of difference between five and nine minifigures in one set. Five and a half with that super prisoner Stone Warrior. 

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

New set list came out today. Does the Imperial Dragon still exist? Are 71717 and 71718 not sets?

I’m more curious about 71713. I hope the Empire Dragon hasn’t been canned, I wanted to see that one. And army build it. 
Also, where did ‘Cole’s Speeder Wagon’ come from? We hadn’t heard that one before. I’m still curious about who the Ninja Tuner Car belongs to; hopefully Nya. It’s been ages since Nya got a dedicated Water Ninja vehicle. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

The dragon hasn’t been canned and Coles Set was included with the original list. Also the tuner car doesn’t belong to nya

Yay! Must have missed it then. So the car is Zane’s?

7 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yay! Must have missed it then. So the car is Zane’s?

Nope. The car doesn’t really belong to a ninja 

Whoa, that new leaked pink figure is awesome! I seriously want some backstory on them. Can anyone tell what kind of animal they are? They look kind of canine but the mouth is a weird shape . . 

On 10/26/2019 at 8:29 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Whoa, that new leaked pink figure is awesome! I seriously want some backstory on them. Can anyone tell what kind of animal they are? They look kind of canine but the mouth is a weird shape . . 

Looks to me like some sort of griffin with the beak, the scale or feather like back of the head and those pointy ears.

So Unagami leaked! At least, I think it’s Unagami. He has a ‘main antagonist’ vibe about him. Also the first thing I thought was that his beard would be perfect for Santa Claus so I hope he comes in multiple sets. I also love his hairpiece just because.