Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

 

 

Edited by Harkonen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

All the #groups are shut down now.

Since when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#groups are still working, it's how I just found them. The castle/dungeon is much more lair-like than what I was expecting, whic his kind of a bummer. When's the last time we got an enclosed fortress, in any theme? The "spinner dice", if that's what it is, is a cool idea. The mech isn't that exciting to me, Lloyd's titan mech is filling my large mech needs for now. The new DB looks nice, I wonder if Garmadon has the four elemental weapons or the mega weapon. If it's the latter, then it'll be interesting to see how they translate that into physical form. Also, weird how we are getting leaks for the summer wave, we got nothing for the winter wave...

Edited by NetherCreeper
format

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Harkonen said:

I know nothing of him. I guess he was going to appear in the Prime Empire car cancelled set. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he appears in one of those battle packs like Clutch Powers did. 

Ok, this confirms that the info is fake. There was nothing like this even in development in the system. It would’ve showed up in the system. Like the 70630Monastery of Ice. If you have a set number or proof. That’d be awesome. Other than that, this is fake.

Edited by Ninja_whip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

Ok, this confirms that the info is fake. There was nothing like this even in development in the system. It would’ve showed up in the system. Like the 70678 Monastery of Ice. If you have a set number or proof. That’d be awesome. Other than that, this is fake.

Excuse me, are you calling me a liar? I told you guys what I knew from my source. You really think you all know all the sets that were planned and then got cancelled? 

Edited by Harkonen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harkonen said:

Excuse me, are you calling me a liar? I told you guys what I knew from my source. You really think you all know all the sets that were planned and then got cancelled? 

A majority of them would be in the system. They usually always are especially if they are in development. I just go off what I know. Plus my sources and a friend of mine that works directly in LEGO says about 90% of your info is fake. Also, there is no skipped numbers in the PRIME EMPIRE wave.

Edited by Ninja_whip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Since when?

 

25 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

#groups are still working, it's how I just found them. The castle/dungeon is much more lair-like than what I was expecting, whic his kind of a bummer. When's the last time we got an enclosed fortress, in any theme? The "spinner dice", if that's what it is, is a cool idea. The mech isn't that exciting to me, Lloyd's titan mech is filling my large mech needs for now. The new DB looks nice, I wonder if Garmadon has the four elemental weapons or the mega weapon. If it's the latter, then it'll be interesting to see how they translate that into physical form. Also, weird how we are getting leaks for the summer wave, we got nothing for the winter wave...

 

 

 

 

 

 

d

I get a message that says "Top posts from #legoninjago are currently hidden because the community has reported some content that may not meet Instagram's community guidelines."
I get the same message from the usual other #groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

A majority of them would be in the system. They usually always are especially if they are in development. I just go off what I know. Plus my sources and a friend of mine that works directly in LEGO says about 90% of your info is fake. Also, there is no skipped numbers in the PRIME EMPIRE wave.

So you say 90% of my info is fake? Then what's the 10% that's right. I want to know because I had stated this several times when I talked in private that the info I have is from a source of mine. I am curious. 

Edited by Harkonen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started to think... Perhaps I made a mistake of joining here because in the end I will be called a liar by people who say they have friends that "work" at Lego. I decided to leave. Believe whatever you want but I want you all to remember this:

It's not good to keep people waiting for more of your leaks, say "I will post it Tomorrow" so you can get likes on instagram or so.  It's cruel. Perhaps @Falconfan1414has something to say about the leaks.

Goodbye eurobricks, it was nice as long as it lasted. 

Edited by Harkonen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean all I said was I don’t think those are dice and instead are just new molds for spinners and some of the spinners will come in sets like how they did it in season 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I mean all I said was I don’t think those are dice and instead are just new molds for spinners and some of the spinners will come in sets like how they did it in season 11

They act as dices, that's the gimmick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t find any of the pictures on #legoleaks or #legoninjago, can anyone help me out?

Nevermind, found them. I don’t exactly see how the Skull Sorceror’s Dungen is a board game, but it looks pretty great all the same. The Fire/Rock mech . . I dunno, not what I was hoping for. I like the Bounty but still have the 2017 one and just don’t have the space for another. 

Oh, also, I suddenly understand what Harkonin means when he said the spinners act like dice; there’s an image of one of them on the Dungeon set and it’s not round, it’s shaped like a hexagon with six bulges. I bet that each side of it will be printed with a number and the idea is that you spin it and wait until it falls, then see which number is on top when it falls. I like the concept!

As for minifigures, I see Zane, Cole, Lloyd and Wu in the Dungeon, plus one villain with bat wings and four other bad guys, one of whom seems to be a Lord Garmadon fan because he’s got a bone on his helmet like Garmadon did in S1. No idea which is the Skull Sorceror. 

There’s also a really tiny side build 8n the Fire/Rock Mech which looks like at a stretch it might be something that can be attached to the Dungeon? Maybe? It’s way less than I was hoping for in terms of ‘all sets can be combined to form a huge board game’ for sure, so I kind of hope this isn’t real even though it probably is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

I started to think... Perhaps I made a mistake of joining here because in the end I will be called a liar by people who say they have friends that "work" at Lego. I decided to leave. Believe whatever you want but I want you all to remember this:

It's not good to keep people waiting for more of your leaks, say "I will post it Tomorrow" so you can get likes on instagram or so.  It's cruel. Perhaps @Falconfan1414has something to say about the leaks.

Goodbye eurobricks, it was nice as long as it lasted. 

Just as a reminder. I deleted everything I had to. Goodbye eurobricks. If mods can be nice, please ban me. Thank you all and goodbye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Harkonen said:

Just as a reminder. I deleted everything I had to. Goodbye eurobricks. If mods can be nice, please ban me. Thank you all and goodbye. 

Arrivederci @Harkonen.Time will tell if your information was legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was always "Spinjitsu" not Ninjitsu right?

So why are they not "The Spinja"?

 

Also.... anyone done a MOC... or was there ever an official Black Bounty?

 

Feng-huang0296 don't comment   -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, another leaker chased away because he's been called a liar. We all know how that will turn out *cough* Harry Potter *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Killian said:

It was always "Spinjitsu" not Ninjitsu right?

So why are they not "The Spinja"?

 

Also.... anyone done a MOC... or was there ever an official Black Bounty?

 

Feng-huang0296 don't comment   -_-

Good question, that would make sense. 

So far as I know there was never a Black Bounty, that I’ve seen. 

Why exactly should I not comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Great, another leaker chased away because he's been called a liar. We all know how that will turn out *cough* Harry Potter *cough*

Turning tail because someone called you a liar doesn't inspire alot of faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Great, another leaker chased away because he's been called a liar. We all know how that will turn out *cough* Harry Potter *cough*

Exactly. Sure, we don't know yet if his info is accurate, but as long as there's no obvious contradiction, they should be given the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty and all that :shrug_oh_well: The 2021 stuff sounds a bit fishy, but the rest seems plausible.

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LOTR34 said:

Turning tail because someone called you a liar doesn't inspire alot of faith.

Sure but this wouldn't be the first time a new leaker has been ''bullied away'' with the information turning out to be true a few months later. Now I'm not saying he's right or wrong but is it really that hard to give people the benefit of the doubt? Especially if parts of the info check out

Anyways, back to topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Killian said:

It was always "Spinjitsu" not Ninjitsu right?

So why are they not "The Spinja"?

It's "Spinjitzu" with a "z"

That was addressed by one of the creators, I think. They thought it sounded dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Ninja are wearing different outfits in the dungeon and the mech? In the dungeon, they seem to be wearing more traditional Ninja garbs. However, they seem to be wearing helmets and suits of armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.