6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Holy shit, that is strikingly accurate! Really the only thing missing are the black stripes going down the arms. 

I'm guessing that was a budgetary constraint, rather than a way to deviate the figure from the movie - they even went as far as printing the black lines that are on the side of Kiddo's legs in the film at the corners of the front of both legs, clearly also because of the limited budget 

5 hours ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

No Wu, Zane (except the pink avatar), or PIXAL/Samurai X in any of the non-legacy sets. Are we still missing any? Thought maybe something was just going on with Zane, but it seems more weird that all of them are missing.

Can appear in the second half of the year( if, of course, there will be sets of the second half of the year).

The unrevealed sets for the TV season and Legacy are actually for the summer wave. Does that mean Legacy is going to be a part of each wave now? That's cool.

Edited by GarmaFan

1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

The unrevealed sets for the TV season and Legacy are actually for the summer wave. Does that mean Legacy is going to be a part of each wave now? That's cool.

Really hoping Legacy branches out from previously released sets to previously unreleased vehicles, characters, and locations as seen in the TV show. I'm loving the idea of remaking old sets, but I'm not sure who was clamoring for a remake of Lloyd's Jungle buggy from S4 and Jay/Cole's duo vehicles from S3 over something new, like an Anacondrai version of the buggy with the missing Elemental Masters, or some Nindroid colors for the vehicles. There's so much content over the past few seasons that hasn't been covered that it feels strange to only focus on released sets. Destiny's Blimp vs the Leviathan, Borg's Tower, the Snake Bus, Chen's Arena, the Wind Dragon, Nya's Tank, the Preeminent, Cloud Kingdom, the Stone Army vehicles, the Nindroid Spaceship, I could go on...

58 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Really hoping Legacy branches out from previously released sets to previously unreleased vehicles, characters, and locations as seen in the TV show. I'm loving the idea of remaking old sets, but I'm not sure who was clamoring for a remake of Lloyd's Jungle buggy from S4 and Jay/Cole's duo vehicles from S3 over something new, like an Anacondrai version of the buggy with the missing Elemental Masters, or some Nindroid colors for the vehicles. There's so much content over the past few seasons that hasn't been covered that it feels strange to only focus on released sets. Destiny's Blimp vs the Leviathan, Borg's Tower, the Snake Bus, Chen's Arena, the Wind Dragon, Nya's Tank, the Preeminent, Cloud Kingdom, the Stone Army vehicles, the Nindroid Spaceship, I could go on...

I agree but I feel like Legacy is more about giving new fans to the opportunity to get the older sets (albeit reimagined), not really to fill in the gaps.

Other noteworthy things we haven't gotten yet are the Black Bounty, the Overlord Dragon and a large Kryptarium Prison playset. Don't even get me started on the characters and variants we're missing

Just now, Hersbrucker said:

Any information regarding the start of sales

I have to plan, there are other sets on the wish list :head_back:

I read Dec 26 on Facebook, but I don't know if that's just for North America.

8 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I agree but I feel like Legacy is more about giving new fans to the opportunity to get the older sets (albeit reimagined), not really to fill in the gaps.

Other noteworthy things we haven't gotten yet are the Black Bounty, the Overlord Dragon and a large Kryptarium Prison playset. Don't even get me started on the characters and variants we're missing

Makes sense, at least they are trying to include new things (Giant Stone Warrior, for instance)

Now that you mention it, technically a large Kryptarium Prison playset could work, as we did get a Kryptarium Prison Breakout set previously so they could use that as an excuse to give us a proper one, like the Monastery

16 hours ago, legozebra said:

A senior designer for Ninjago (since 2013) has said he has a long list of Ninjago characters that haven’t been made into sets that he would love to see be made. He said he will try putting them in where possible.

21 minutes ago, J4ck said:

A senior designer for Ninjago (since 2013) has said he has a long list of Ninjago characters that haven’t been made into sets that he would love to see be made. He said he will try putting them in where possible.

Ninjago people pack anyone?

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Guys, there's a custom Kai skin in one of the Minecraft sets! :excited:

I love it when lego does these little crossovers!

3 hours ago, pooda said:

The Gamers Market is pretty much a people pack

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Gamers Market is pretty much a people pack

And a great one too!

1 hour ago, pooda said:

I mean with characters that haven't been released yet. 

You can’t pool all the characters that haven’t been released into one set, you need to spread them out.

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

And a great one too!

You can’t pool all the characters that haven’t been released into one set, you need to spread them out.

I didn't mean all of them at the same time, Captain Obvious!

I meant some of them. 

4 hours ago, pooda said:

There's a new four pack coming out apparently, similar to the Clutch Powers one this year - let's hope it includes more than one exclusive minifigure this time

57 minutes ago, legozebra said:

There's a new four pack coming out apparently, similar to the Clutch Powers one this year - let's hope it includes more than one exclusive minifigure this time

Arcad Pods ?

1 hour ago, Ragana9289 said:

Arcad Pods ?

No, apparently it's a new minifig pack as well, like Clutch Powers, the Skylor/EMs pack, etc

On 11/21/2019 at 10:14 AM, Exetrius said:

Also, I think Lloyd's bike in the Velocity racers set has a very cool design; not like the numerous mediocre bikes that the Ninjago theme has seen. For some reason it reminds me Drome Racers, perhaps it's the combination of the blades creating a cockpit and the use of the oldschool-looking Spike Prime wheel, the tire recoulored in black with a white rim.

Gland I'm not the only one who sees it that way :wink:.

1 hour ago, Ragana9289 said:

Are there images of them ?

No, it was just a leaked set name and item number, hence why I was speculating whether or not there would be more than one exclusive minifigure.

6 hours ago, pooda said:

I didn't mean all of them at the same time, Captain Obvious!

I meant some of them. 

The challenge I think would be to find what sort of concept would allow for the largest number of previously unreleased characters while still having a cohesive sort of story placement.

One option that could be cool (and would tie in with the current set of seasons for Legacy) would be a people pack associated with the Tournament of Elements arc, featuring the elemental masters we hadn't gotten (Bolobo, Jacob Pevsner, Gravis, and Chamille) as well as possibly updated/redesigned versions of some of the ones we have gotten (like a metal version of Karlof, or perhaps redesigns of Tox and Paleman that differentiate them from mere Ultra Agents cameos). And probably at least one of the main ninja, because let's be honest, they aren't gonna release a Ninjago people pack without any of the ninja in it.

Here's hoping. Assuming the summer Legacy sets focus on the same cluster of seasons (instead of moving ahead to seasons 5 and 6), there's always the chance that Lego could capitalize on this sort of concept. Otherwise a people pack based on those characters might be harder to credibly tie in with other current sets, which could make its business case weaker.

Edited by Lyichir

Aye there @Lyichir! It's been a while since we've talked. 

I have to agree with you. Story lines could also be a barrier too as they'd have to find ways to promote those guys....and we are living in a time where Lego's target audience is easily bored. So the storyline has to be extremely interesting.