4 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

well, sorry but I cant really help you im afraid, golden wu is also there. he looks pretty interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/legoleaks/

I dont know if this link will work?

You are breaking the first rule of Eurobricks. No pics or even links to leaks. Frowned upon.

Also, any chance you guys (literally both of you :laugh:) can keep discussion on 2021 sets in the appropriate thread not the dying embers of the 2020 thread.

Edited by Lucarex

11 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

You are breaking the first rule of Eurobricks. No pics or even links to leaks. Frowned upon.

Also, any chance you guys (literally both of you :laugh:) can keep discussion on 2021 sets in the appropriate thread not the dying embers of the 2020 thread.

sorry about that, didn't even know links were banned. anyways, this thread aint dying, but I do agree we are gonna have to move over. im still gonna stick with this one tho for the time being.

35 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

sorry about that, didn't even know links were banned. anyways, this thread aint dying, but I do agree we are gonna have to move over. im still gonna stick with this one tho for the time being.

Which is fine if you’re discussing stuff that’s already out etc.

But for sets that are not arriving until after the new year...well that’s why the 2021 threads go up a few months before not just in January. Makes it easier to follow for everyone.

Yeah, the dragon looks great, although I have 2 complaints - too many grey pieces, and I don't like the "giant blade piece" wing technique.

As for the minifgures, I don't think this set requires any more of them. Sure, a Golden Legacy figure would be cool, but I'm pretty sure this set is a retailer exclusive. 

20 hours ago, Gangikhan448 said:

Rip this thread now. Oh well

Eh, it'll continue to serve its use for a little while longer at least. One of the benefits of having separate threads is that the 2021 thread can focus on those sets and news related to them, while this one can still be a place to discuss impressions of this year's sets from late adopters as well as things like sales and deals on them as they get closer to retirement.