ok this is a serious plea for help, does anyone have any info on the Ninjago City gardens? ive seen other community's say that it could not be true, ive spent too much time and money creating my own Ninjago City moc to go with it. me and my friend are also building our own sections. if anyone has any info, please post it ASAP! I need someone to convince me that the gardens set is real!

ok, so if you haven't noticed, im quite obsessed with this Ninjago City gardens set, mostly because I wasn't able to get my hands on the original docks and city module. I have a bit more info now taken straight from promobicks' article, and there are some differences between the Chinese new year set and the gardens set they discoed, most notably the pagoda in the article is red and has black sloping roofs, whereas the Chinese new year one the pagoda base is reddish brown with  dark blue roofs. article below, credit to promo bricks. spoiler is there for the people who would like to be surprised, and totally not because im new and dont really know what all of those cool looking buttons do at the top.....:sceptic:

-

Spoiler

As you can see, the set consists of two parts. In our estimation, it is a 16 × 32 and a 32 × 32 studded base plate. As with the previous models, these are equipped with many blue, transparent 1 × 2 tiles that are supposed to represent water. On the smaller of the two panels there is a red pagoda with black, curved roofs. You can also see a kind of small bridge and lots of green. On the larger slab there are two buildings that are reminiscent of towers. Both are rather small in size, but are each at least five stories high. The space between them on the base plate is again filled with 1 × 2 tiles. The floors are designed in different colors, so there are white, beige, red, green and yellow facades. The towers are connected to one another via the second and third floors. On the right, larger tower there is also a turquoise structure with a dark spire. Furthermore, a tree climbs up the front of this tower. There is a Japanese cherry tree on the left tower. At least 19 minifigures are included in the set, including loads of Ninjago City residents, including the ninjas Kai and Zane.

I was looking over the Chima wiki where I found something interesting in concept art it shows the dark tribes (Scorpions, Bats, and Spiders) working for a figure in a red cloak who was never revealed in Chima however I was thinking ninjago and chima are both part of the 16 realms and that the red cloaked figure could be the vengestone buyer who would have been seeking other valuable resources elsewhere (chi for chima) now this was 6+ years ago but the vengestone buyer could be anyone and the chima references have been happening more often maybe after the island season we (finally) get a chima/ninjago crossover I am not usually one who buys ninjago sets but I totally would get them all if they released a chima crossover season or even better in my opinion canceled ninjago and brought chima back (probably not going to happen).

1 hour ago, bluedog1111 said:

I was looking over the Chima wiki where I found something interesting in concept art it shows the dark tribes (Scorpions, Bats, and Spiders) working for a figure in a red cloak who was never revealed in Chima however I was thinking ninjago and chima are both part of the 16 realms and that the red cloaked figure could be the vengestone buyer who would have been seeking other valuable resources elsewhere (chi for chima) now this was 6+ years ago but the vengestone buyer could be anyone and the chima references have been happening more often maybe after the island season we (finally) get a chima/ninjago crossover I am not usually one who buys ninjago sets but I totally would get them all if they released a chima crossover season or even better in my opinion canceled ninjago and brought chima back (probably not going to happen).

Chima flopped hard in legos eyes, the references to it have just been jokes. They aren’t going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ninjago by making it about chima. The molds for the animal head parts aren’t even around anymore, so they aren’t going to have them in any major role, just an Easter egg for anyone watching who remembers chima

RIP Kirby Morrow.

But the leaks are coming on. As we heard before, we get a Tournament of Elements set with Jay and Cole, the three Masters whose names I forget, and Eyezor, as well as a 10th Anniversary Lloyd. Boulder Blaster, with Cole, Lloyd and Eyezor, and Anniversary Kai, the X1 Ninja Charger, with Kai, two Nindroids and Anniversary Cole, and Zane’s Titan Mech, with Zane, two ghosts (pretty sure they’re named but I forget) and Anniversary Jay. All the ninjas are in the same repeated suits as the 2020 Legacy sets, except Zane, who, instead of the hybrid Rebooted/ Tournament suit, looks like he has a totally new Legacy Deepstone suit. My completionist side weeps for the fact that we’ll probably never have that suit for Zane now, but this might be a worthy substitute? Depends really. Definitely interesting that Zane is the only one to get this suit this wave.

Speaking of Zane missing out, though, he and Nya don’t have Anniversary suits in any of the sets. Neither does Wu, come to think. Odd. Maybe in the summer wave?

Sets look neat, and I might actually get the Mech. It has nice parts and colours, and I love the sand blue. Definitely getting the ToE set, too. I have mixed feelings about the golden Anniversary suits? They’re cool but mismatched and a little bit random.

Oh, we also have the ‘ninja vs enemy’ sets! Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay all have these weird casual outfits on? I wonder what the story is there. Especially Jay’s blue zebra print leotard. That one’s so weird. Excited for Zane, though, because it includes his Movie wig in silver! 

Uh, the guy who posted the pictures just took them down. Damnit I should have copied them. 

Didn't see most of the sets as they were taken down but Cole's Boulder Blaster and the small island set are still up. 

Not sure what I was expecting but Cole's BB actually looks really good. I guess it just looks a bit more like a hastily put together escape vehicle now? Figures aren't really anything to write home about and I won't be picking it up but it's safe to say that I'm impressed with the build. 

The picture of the island set is a little blurry but from what I can make it out it looks to be well designed, it just doesn't really appeal to me. It feels a bit shallow and the white in the totem stands out a tad bit too much. Figures look very cool though, excited to see that wacky new headmold for that one islander in a higher quality soon!

R.I.P Kirby morrow. so sad to see him go, way too early. I wonder what this means for the show as a whole. so many people have speculated that Cole would die in the show, but now irl. really unfortunate. hope his family are alright. at least he got to finally see a Cole season before he went. RIP. 

on a more higher note, legacy leaks. horrific timing, but lets remember Kirby. I propose unless we get the images today or tomorrow, we remember Kirby here for the next few days. try to keep leak talk to a minimum I guess. 

the legacy sets are good, Coles bb looks great and looks to have the same function as before, ToE set looks great, seems to be based of the scene in the show. battle sets look epic, new weapon parts and zane hairpiece in a £9 set!? x-1 charger is disgusting, the bike looks terrible and the windshield is way to wide, plus there's nothing behind the back wheel. will have to wait for more pics. zane mech has flipping knees, day one buy. looks amazing. season 14 island set looks alright, need clearer pics.no news on the other sets, or the overlord dragon and gardens set. RIP Kirby morrow. you will definitely be missed.

Those sets look absolutely fantastic, I love all of them.

$10 battle sets are great, the builds are really cool and minifgures are so unique, especially the ninja suits which look really weird (I like them tho). I also love new weapon pieces.

Legacy sets are all fantastic. I love both the builds and minfigures. As for the golden ninja suits, they look fantastic, but I wonder why there are only 4 of them? I hope we'll get Nya and Zane in a summer wave.

The Jungle Island (which also leaked, but only the box art) also looks amazing, I'll have to get a closer look tho.

59 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Didn't see most of the sets as they were taken down but Cole's Boulder Blaster and the small island set are still up. 

Search for "Ninjago" on YouTube and sort by upload date. There are at least two videos, and one of them has all the pictures in great quality.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Search for "Ninjago" on YouTube and sort by upload date. There are at least two videos, and one of them has all the pictures in great quality.

Found them, thanks!

The Nina vs Villain sets are a bit hit-or-miss for me. The Cole and Kai ones are a bit bland but Jay and Zane are pretty cool (btw, it took them way too long to release Zane's TLNM hair in silver). Not really sure what's going on with that Serpentine in the Jay set, kinda feels like one of those 4+ Jurassic World sets where they just give a dinosaur a new colorscheme for the heck of it. It's new but it doesn't look that good to me, Jay's suit itself is really wacky so I love that. The new blade(?) pieces are interesting as well. 

Kai's X-1 is honestly a bit of a downgrade from the original one. I feel like the X-1 itself is too flat and the bike doesn't look that great either. The golden Cole looks interesting though. 

The minifigure selection for Zane's mech is good but I don't think they did a great job on the mech itself. I feel like the legs are too bulky and the torso kinda resembles a skull which makes it look more like a vehicle that belongs to the Skulkin. It doesn't look horrible but I prefer the original model. 

The Tournament of Elements set is incredible. The build is pretty good but the real standouts here are the minifigures. Slightly disappointed by Bolobo's staff though, I know we weren't going to get a new mold for it but I'm not sure wether this is the best way to go. 

All in all it's a pretty good wave, really excited to see these and the sets for the new season in HD!

I'm sorry for his family..

I know the Ninjago VA from some interviews.... they are all charming fellows in each of their individual ways. I will miss Coles voice in future seasons.

Thank you for the fantastic work to make the ninja - with not just the biggest stomach but also the biggest heart - come alive:dangry:

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not really sure what's going on with that Serpentine in the Jay set, kinda feels like one of those 4+ Jurassic World sets where they just give a dinosaur a new colorscheme for the heck of it. It's new but it doesn't look that good to me, Jay's suit itself is really wacky so I love that.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Rattla (or another lower class serpentine) from Hypnobrai Tribe, I was also confused at first tho.

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Rattla (or another lower class serpentine) from Hypnobrai Tribe, I was also confused at first tho.

I thought about that as well but it really doesn't look like Rattla that much tbh. Especially if you compare original and Legacy Lasha with each other. 

36 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

actually, that's scales junior from the show.. interesting.....

14 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

actually, that's scales junior from the show.. interesting.....

No, not really. That minifigure is not Skales Jr., because: a) he had short legs, b) he wore clothes and c) he wasn't a villain.

40 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I thought about that as well but it really doesn't look like Rattla that much tbh. Especially if you compare original and Legacy Lasha with each other. 

It might be a redesign of Rattla, I can't think of any other character tbh.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

17 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

RIP Kirby Morrow.

But the leaks are coming on. As we heard before, we get a Tournament of Elements set with Jay and Cole, the three Masters whose names I forget, and Eyezor, as well as a 10th Anniversary Lloyd. Boulder Blaster, with Cole, Lloyd and Eyezor, and Anniversary Kai, the X1 Ninja Charger, with Kai, two Nindroids and Anniversary Cole, and Zane’s Titan Mech, with Zane, two ghosts (pretty sure they’re named but I forget) and Anniversary Jay. All the ninjas are in the same repeated suits as the 2020 Legacy sets, except Zane, who, instead of the hybrid Rebooted/ Tournament suit, looks like he has a totally new Legacy Deepstone suit. My completionist side weeps for the fact that we’ll probably never have that suit for Zane now, but this might be a worthy substitute? Depends really. Definitely interesting that Zane is the only one to get this suit this wave.

Speaking of Zane missing out, though, he and Nya don’t have Anniversary suits in any of the sets. Neither does Wu, come to think. Odd. Maybe in the summer wave?

Sets look neat, and I might actually get the Mech. It has nice parts and colours, and I love the sand blue. Definitely getting the ToE set, too. I have mixed feelings about the golden Anniversary suits? They’re cool but mismatched and a little bit random.

Oh, we also have the ‘ninja vs enemy’ sets! Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay all have these weird casual outfits on? I wonder what the story is there. Especially Jay’s blue zebra print leotard. That one’s so weird. Excited for Zane, though, because it includes his Movie wig in silver! 

Uh, the guy who posted the pictures just took them down. Damnit I should have copied them. 

Speaking of Zane. Pretty sure he's in the Overlord Dragon, who is an exclusive and we might get Nya in the minifigure pack

hate the new x1 charger with a burning passion, i know the original hood pieces are gone but at the very least they could've tried to mimic that angle; it's very chunky and lacks the flair of the set from 6 years ago, so gonna have to buy that for a couple dollars more than the original msrp

if i didn't have the boulder blaster or the titan mech tho i'd consider getting both: boulder blaster looks like they translated the function over form into a more formidable vehicle but i guess im just not drawn to it that much (also put zane or karlof in cowards), while the titan mech looks like a worthwhile upgrade over the awful secondary to the ghost samurai mech: love the way the legs are built (though wish the thighs had some rotatable joint to simulate realistic legs) and the torso gives off gurren lagann vibes (toothdominoes was definitely behind this one). might sell mine actually to get the upgrade going.

funnily enough i've made a dojo showdown remake but i might've overpriced it; not a fan of the trans-green weapon pack used for the "jade blades" and reusing eyezor everywhere really sucks but i guess they threw out the moulds. this kinda stuff gets really disappointing insofar as "legacy" goes: you don't get what you got in 2014 but better, you get something new that in some cases is better and some worse. with the skeletons not resembling their prior figures outside of the head, the nindroids lacking leg printing, and the two singular venomari and pythor (glad we finally get a hypnobrai ig) comprising the ranks of serpentine legacy doesn't exactly deliver on bringing a "legacy" series to ninjago.

idunno im kinda disappointed with this wave; i guess it's neat that some of the best ninjago vehicles are getting remade in this style but i'm starting to get tired of just ninjago hero vehicles being the only thing remade (exception being the cole vehicles: those have hit it out of the park each time and it's a good way to remember mr morrow ig) when we've got a fire temple in need of remaking, or a temple of light that isn't lackluster and isn't confused about whether it's the inside or the outside, or really any big ninjago location or interesting "villain" vehicle with its own flair unlike the increasingly similar-looking ninja vehicles

7 minutes ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

hate the new x1 charger with a burning passion, i know the original hood pieces are gone but at the very least they could've tried to mimic that angle; it's very chunky and lacks the flair of the set from 6 years ago, so gonna have to buy that for a couple dollars more than the original msrp

if i didn't have the boulder blaster or the titan mech tho i'd consider getting both: boulder blaster looks like they translated the function over form into a more formidable vehicle but i guess im just not drawn to it that much (also put zane or karlof in cowards), while the titan mech looks like a worthwhile upgrade over the awful secondary to the ghost samurai mech: love the way the legs are built (though wish the thighs had some rotatable joint to simulate realistic legs) and the torso gives off gurren lagann vibes (toothdominoes was definitely behind this one). might sell mine actually to get the upgrade going.

funnily enough i've made a dojo showdown remake but i might've overpriced it; not a fan of the trans-green weapon pack used for the "jade blades" and reusing eyezor everywhere really sucks but i guess they threw out the moulds. this kinda stuff gets really disappointing insofar as "legacy" goes: you don't get what you got in 2014 but better, you get something new that in some cases is better and some worse. with the skeletons not resembling their prior figures outside of the head, the nindroids lacking leg printing, and the two singular venomari and pythor (glad we finally get a hypnobrai ig) comprising the ranks of serpentine legacy doesn't exactly deliver on bringing a "legacy" series to ninjago.

idunno im kinda disappointed with this wave; i guess it's neat that some of the best ninjago vehicles are getting remade in this style but i'm starting to get tired of just ninjago hero vehicles being the only thing remade (exception being the cole vehicles: those have hit it out of the park each time and it's a good way to remember mr morrow ig) when we've got a fire temple in need of remaking, or a temple of light that isn't lackluster and isn't confused about whether it's the inside or the outside, or really any big ninjago location or interesting "villain" vehicle with its own flair unlike the increasingly similar-looking ninja vehicles

I compleatly agree with the x-1, its crap. there might still be hope tho as I thought the wind screen was too wide, but its the same as the OG set. It looked fine in the leaked magazine pic, so lets hope we get some more pics. I think the main thing tho is the fact that there is no back section behind the back wheel, it looks terrible. the build is also wayyyyy to low. titan mech looks amazing, day one buy. only complaints are the lack of legacy 3 ninja, only 1 tiny sword blade on the arms when there's meant to be 2 massive ones on it and the lack of waist articulation. dojo showdown is alright, love the figs and its a decent parts pack. im on the same level with the boulder blaster, I love it. im also slightly disappointed with this wave, just seems very boring. hoping the gardens can cure this madness now. does anyone know when we will get an official release date of all ninjago 2021 winter pics? mandr said 19th would be star wars and we got the Tatooine set, and we seem to be getting official pics for a theme every day, and we've got nothing today. does anyone know anything? im gonna go settle down to watch chapter 12 of Mando, c u guys n 40 mins.

Edited by a guy from somewhere
im terrible at spelling, alright?

1 hour ago, Pirean_Grammaticul said:

this kinda stuff gets really disappointing insofar as "legacy" goes: you don't get what you got in 2014 but better, you get something new that in some cases is better and some worse. with the skeletons not resembling their prior figures outside of the head, the nindroids lacking leg printing, and the two singular venomari and pythor (glad we finally get a hypnobrai ig) comprising the ranks of serpentine legacy doesn't exactly deliver on bringing a "legacy" series to ninjago.

I get your disappointment but I feel like you're kinda missing the point of Legacy here. This subtheme exists to give new fans or older fans who weren't into the theme from the beginning another chance at being able to buy sets based on the earlier seasons. These sets are new interpretations of the original stuff using newer pieces and techniques as they come along and different minifigure designs, they're not supposed to be ''the original set but better''. 

36 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I get your disappointment but I feel like you're kinda missing the point of Legacy here. This subtheme exists to give new fans or older fans who weren't into the theme from the beginning another chance at being able to buy sets based on the earlier seasons. These sets are new interpretations of the original stuff using newer pieces and techniques as they come along and different minifigure designs, they're not supposed to be ''the original set but better''. 

I agree here, I'm probably part of the Target for Legacy sets, I never collected Ninjago until 2019, I found the Legacy Monastery a great starting point as it has a full team of ninjas+wu in it.

Now those smaller sets are a nice chance to get some legacy season villains again like ghosts and snakes.