Golden 2021 Lloyd just leaked, great torso and leg print, but it also raises a lot of questions.

Will he use this headpiece and arm pads piece? Will other ninjas have golden costumes in similar style?

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Golden 2021 Lloyd just leaked, great torso and leg print, but it also raises a lot of questions.

Will he use this headpiece and arm pads piece? Will other ninjas have golden costumes in similar style?

Cole has his S13 hood and armor, and Jay has the S12 hood.

Which suit do you all think that’s supposed to be? My only guess might be the zx suit, but it’s not perfect...

If it is though, that gives me hope for the other suits being older too, and both Cole (and maybe jay) are just exceptions to have some modern representation.

the Lloyd makes no sense to me. Is this one of the rumored golden figs? it doesn't seem to be based on any specific variant (as far as I can tell). My best guess would be this is a season 14 fig and he gets his golden powers back. as little sense as that makes, its the only explanation that I can think of for this fig.

It kind of looks like a combination of a lot of different previous suits. Maybe they’ll all be new variants that use some aspects from each season? That’s a bit of a stretch, but it’s the best I can come up with (outside of it just being a new suit altogether)

On 11/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Surge said:

the Lloyd makes no sense to me. Is this one of the rumored golden figs? it doesn't seem to be based on any specific variant (as far as I can tell). My best guess would be this is a season 14 fig and he gets his golden powers back. as little sense as that makes, its the only explanation that I can think of for this fig.

that's definitely not S14 fig. But since Lloyd most likely is the main character in S14 I think it's based of it

so mercifusion 18 just released a video of the season 14 lloyd fig in hand review. he got it of eBay apparently. looks amazing but the face print looks odd. still no word on the Ninjago City gardens tho.what r your thoughts on the fig? 

btw its my first day on eurobricks, how are we all? love this community and look forward to working with you guys!

Could just be me but I really dislike how the new hair looks in combination with a mask piece, makes it look like Lloyd has a massive forehead :def_shrug:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Could just be me but I really dislike how the new hair looks in combination with a mask piece, makes it look like Lloyd has a massive forehead :def_shrug:

yeah that's how I felt when I first saw it, I also thought the head band was way to big, but I thought the same about the helmet screens on the Digital suits, and they're one of my top 5 suits, so im sure it will grow on me. also the rest of the suit makes up for it its so goddamn good

2 hours ago, Mr_Leaker_Zed said:

that's definitely not S14 fig. But since Lloyd most likely is the main character in S14 I think it's based of it

Yeah, I don't think that golden Lloyd figure is for season 14. My guess is it will come in the Overlord dragon set from legacy. 

Just now, Bloquerto said:

Yeah, I don't think that golden Lloyd figure is for season 14. My guess is it will come in the Overlord dragon set from legacy. 

I didn't even think of that! it would be a good idea, but the suit doesn't really line up with any other suits, however im sure this right. we dont see any golden minifigs in the leaked catalog image and the only way I could see it not being in the over lord dragon set is either a cmf, but I think our hopes have fallen through at this point. he could be a golden season 14 fig but that's highly unlikely. any one got news on a ninjago cmf? im pretty sure were not getting one now. here's to hoping we get dr Julian in the Ninjago City gardens set!

14 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

any one got news on a ninjago cmf? im pretty sure were not getting one now. here's to hoping we get dr Julian in the Ninjago City gardens set!

Nothing and the chances it will happen are close to nonexistant in the first place. I know many folks won't like what I'm about to say but Ninjago simply doesn't have the draw a CMF needs (just look at how poorly the TLNM one performed) and is too niche (especially if you take into consideration what the Ninjago fans actually want from such a CMF).

A new Kai figure leaked with his own brand new headband wig, and . . um . . he’s pink? Might just be someone messing with the colour and it’s supposed to be red but . . return of the pink ninja! XD Also he’s using a Batman utility belt. Assuming that’s supposed to be red, that’s interesting since that part has only ever been red on Skylor’s 2019 suit . . aww, it’s a couples’ belt! That’s so romantic! :wub::head_back:

I mean this could be fake, but I really hope not it’s a great look.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nothing and the chances it will happen are close to nonexistant in the first place. I know many folks won't like what I'm about to say but Ninjago simply doesn't have the draw a CMF needs (just look at how poorly the TLNM one performed) and is too niche (especially if you take into consideration what the Ninjago fans actually want from such a CMF).

Agreed with this. There’s just not enough appeal for a Ninjago CMF. If they made one, it would likely be filled with characters/suits that fans aren’t asking for. Fans want obscure variants of each ninja, but LEGO wouldn’t be able to justify a Ninjago CMF without at least a few ninja in ninja suits. That’s what happened with TLNM which led to some fairly boring figures in that series. 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

(just look at how poorly the TLNM one performed) 

Wasn't aware there was a way of knowing specific products performed?

3 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

A new Kai figure leaked with his own brand new headband wig, and . . um . . he’s pink? Might just be someone messing with the colour and it’s supposed to be red but . . return of the pink ninja! XD Also he’s using a Batman utility belt. Assuming that’s supposed to be red, that’s interesting since that part has only ever been red on Skylor’s 2019 suit . . aww, it’s a couples’ belt! That’s so romantic! :wub::head_back:

I mean this could be fake, but I really hope not it’s a great look.

It’s fake

Seeing the new Chinese New Year sets spoiled — that new garden looks suspiciously close to the description of the supposed ninjago city garden; maybe not piece count, but has full plate and half plate combo

5 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

Agreed with this. There’s just not enough appeal for a Ninjago CMF. If they made one, it would likely be filled with characters/suits that fans aren’t asking for. Fans want obscure variants of each ninja, but LEGO wouldn’t be able to justify a Ninjago CMF without at least a few ninja in ninja suits. That’s what happened with TLNM which led to some fairly boring figures in that series. 

But then again, LEGO also made plenty of other niche licensed CMF series (The Simpsons Series 2 comes to mind), so a Ninjago series with a few niche characters wouldn't be so far fetched. They just have to make sure they draw in the main target demographic: kids. That is something I feel like Ninjago has over other licensed CMF series, which most of the time only AFOLs actually really care about. 

2 hours ago, Umbrage82 said:

Seeing the new Chinese New Year sets spoiled — that new garden looks suspiciously close to the description of the supposed ninjago city garden; maybe not piece count, but has full plate and half plate combo

I agree. it mostly lines up with the supposed 2nd build, the pagoda on the 16 x 32 baseplate. the tower at the back of the new year set could pass as a pagoda, its got water and a small bridge, and lots of greenery. it pretty much lines up with what promobricks said

1 minute ago, Maartenh said:

Would be VERY disappointed if this is actually the leaked Ninjago City gardens...

same, considering im gonna get it for Christmas.... I really hope not as ive already spent £40 on extra parts to build a moc extension of Ninjago City. those 1x2 trans-light blue water tiles are expensive...

Why would you guys even think this is the Ninjago City Gardens? That makes absolutely no sense at all :laugh_hard:

Leakers can make mistakes but they never get the setnumber, theme, releasedate, set outline, price and piececount wrong. 

yeah, we were just pointing out the resemblance it had to the Ninjago City gardens description, primarily the 32 x 16 base plate section its meant to come with... still waiting on the official pics though. now that lego is starting to reveal the 2021 set pics, we should see them pretty soon. a man can dream...

Edited by a guy from somewhere