Love that new Lloyd figure! I really like seeing a variation on his TLNM hairpiece and the rugged look is a unique spin. It reminds me of the Hunted suits.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:23 AM, Guyon2002 said:

1. r/whooosh-ing is very childish, we're all adults here.

2. In order to r/whooosh someone it has to be clear that your original post was a joke. Your comment was neither sarcastic nor was it clear that it shouldn't have been taken literally. If you want to say that you think it's interesting that Ninjago is taking the Islandes approach just say that, not some kind of stupid joke that isn't even close to funny. 

1. Lego also is childish, so I'm disappointed about you using that argument.

2. My figurative statement was lighthearted and casual, and I understand the misinterpretation. But being lectured about me r/whooshing is upsetting.

On 10/22/2020 at 8:23 PM, Guyon2002 said:

1. r/whooosh-ing is very childish, we're all adults here.

Wait, how do we know that? :)

2 hours ago, Merlo said:

Wait, how do we know that? :)

Agreed.

Did you see what NinjaWhip tweeted? I hope that on November 1 we will be shown 

Edited by oxy220

10 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

It's probably some kind of project he's involved with.

If this happens, then NinjaGo fans will be upset

As more leaks are coming, the more hyped I am getting. This season is looking very promising. At first, I was really skeptical of how this season would turn out or how it would be, but based off the leaks and set names, and the figure leaks, I am sure this season will be the level of good as season 13.

2 hours ago, AlBrickStudios said:

As more leaks are coming, the more hyped I am getting. This season is looking very promising. At first, I was really skeptical of how this season would turn out or how it would be, but based off the leaks and set names, and the figure leaks, I am sure this season will be the level of good as season 13.

Will Ninjago D2C leaks happen the same time the new season leaks, or are they two completely separate categories.

3 minutes ago, Modal said:

Will Ninjago D2C leaks happen the same time the new season leaks, or are they two completely separate categories.

To be honest, I have no idea but I feel like it will be at the same time.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:51 AM, oxy220 said:

If this happens, then NinjaGo fans will be upset

That’s unfortunate. Perhaps you’ll like it anyway...I mean it is for the fans ;)

11 minutes ago, Ninja_whip said:

That’s unfortunate. Perhaps you’ll like it anyway...I mean it is for the fans ;)

I am very much looking forward to November 1, as I wonder what will happen on this day

24 minutes ago, AlBrickStudios said:

To be honest, I have no idea but I feel like it will be at the same time.

I actually just had Ninjago City as well as Docks delivered to my house today, so it’s no shock that I’m antsy to hear more about Gardens of Ninjago City!

Edited by Modal

On 10/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, Modal said:

I actually just had Ninjago City as well as Docks delivered to my house today, so it’s no shock that I’m antsy to hear more about Gardens of Ninjago City!

We all are. It's like the wait for the finale piece of a trilogy.

Unless of course this is the beginning of something new. Only wish I knew.

7 hours ago, PenPlays said:

We all are. It's like the wait for the finale piece of a trilogy.

Unless of course this is the beginning of something new. Only wish I knew.

I would be pretty disappointed if it didn’t connect to the other two sets, especially given how much I’ve paid for them lol

1 hour ago, Modal said:

I would be pretty disappointed if it didn’t connect to the other two sets, especially given how much I’ve paid for them lol

I would be pretty disappointed if it didn’t connect to the other two because I’ve already set aside space in my city for it and I’ve integrated the infrastructure enough that at this point it’d probably be easier for me to MOC something than actually change it again. 

I don't mind how much I've paid for them, but would be a waste of an epic opportunity if it didn't connect :)

1 hour ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Does anyone know when the set leaks will come for s14 and legacy? I believe last year, it was November. 

I think they will start in November