Only four sets for season 14 is strange to me but at least they aren't so expensive. About legacy sets, I guess Tournament of Elements set will be a people pack.

48 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

A 2021 set list dropped on insta.I wonder if it's legit,since the set names sound interesting.

It's from Ninja Whip - the most reliable Ninajgo leaker. All of these are real.

12 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

So far, only the dragon is planned, the rest of the sets are still in question.

All of the sets are coming out.

42 minutes ago, Bloquerto said:

Only four sets for season 14 is strange to me but at least they aren't so expensive. About legacy sets, I guess Tournament of Elements set will be a people pack.

It's the 10th anniversary of Ninjago - that's why that are only four S14 sets.

Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever been less excited for a Ninjago wave. Just more rehashes of ninja vehicles. The only standout in the Legacy side is the Tournament of Elements, which I’m hoping is a rerelease of that dojo set from 2015 with Karlof and Griffin Turner. It was a retail exclusive and I was just coming out of my dark age then so I missed it and I’ve regretted it since. Though I am somewhat interested in the ‘Ninja vs Goon’ sets since they’ll probably include new updated versions of those bad guys for army building. Could be interesting depending on what the figures are like.

On the other hand, there’s going to be some kind of jungle theme to the actual show sets? That sounds interesting. I assume this Catamaran Sea Battle is the big boat set we heard about before? That could be interesting. The Jungle Dragon and Keeper Village also sound neat. Could we be so lucky that the Keeper Village is a follow-on to the Gamer’s Market, with a lot of minifigures?

These sets sounds amazing! But tbh I probably won't buy many if any of them. I really hope the epic battle sets include legacy versions of the NRG Ninja but only we can hope! I might end up buying the keepers village season 14 set if it's similar to the minecraft pillager raid set. I am still interested in the new legacy possession suits tho! Hopefully we get a leak of one of the new suits soon!

3 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Legacy set list has been leaked

Oh and does anyone think theres gonna be legacy sets as well for summer?

Of course! Why not?

I'm personally so excited for this legacy wave. I really regret not getting any of the tournament of elements sets, especially the boulder blaster, but now this one is coming out! It's also strange to note that Zane's titan mech battle is the only legacy set so far to have the same price as the original. Since I have the original, I might be cool to compare them in person. Also, I'm hoping the $30  tournament of elements is like this year's gamer market, we could finally get more of the elemental masters we're missing! The epic battle sets could be interesting, especially since they have 2 figures each. This is all looking like it's going to be good!

Beyond that, I'm sad that season 14 has only 4 sets. I hope they're good atleast, especially since the sea battle sounds interesting.

The 4 season 14 sets sound interesting and a catamaran is a nice addition.  The keeper's village could be a great set especially set in a jungle.  Hopefully the dragon looks good like Wu's dragon from this latest wave since it's only $40.  Will probably pick up a few legacy sets for figs if they are good enough.  

The $30 Tournament of Elements will almost certainly include the four EMs we are missing, right? (Bolobo, Camille, Pevsner, Gravis) I certainly hope so...

I wonder what those Epic Battle sets will contain, almost sounds like they will use those parts with the rubber wheel so you can have the characters spin/fight, like this polybag

Then have 2 of those, add some accesoires & small build,  and you'll have a €9.99 set.

Also each of 4 different set will have a different Legacy villain, Skulkin , Serpentine , Nindroid  and Ghost Warrior. 

30534-1.jpg?201901050236

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

I wonder what those Epic Battle sets will contain, almost sounds like they will use those parts with the rubber wheel so you can have the characters spin/fight, like this polybag

Then have 2 of those, add some accesoires & small build,  and you'll have a €9.99 set.

Also each of 4 different set will have a different Legacy villain, Skulkin , Serpentine , Nindroid  and Ghost Warrior. 

I think that for 10th anniversary they night actually bring back old spinners - then we would have two minifigs, two spinners and weapons for both characters. If we are lucky, we could even get cards like in the old days.

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think that for 10th anniversary they night actually bring back old spinners - then we would have two minifigs, two spinners and weapons for both characters. If we are lucky, we could even get cards like in the old days. 

Hope.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

True, that's another good thought, since the sets suggest 1 of 4 villain type of the first couple season types (2011-2015), certainly could be an anniversary series.

Maybe more Epic Battle sets in the summer for the later years then? (Wu / Nya)

With the focus on mostly 2015, and some 2014,  I wonder if summer would give a nice location set, like a remake of Stiix/Enter the Serpent, or possibly Skybound (2016) Lighthouse.

Edited by TeriXeri

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

As much as I’d LOVE for that to happen, I don’t think we’re going to get all of that for $9.99 (I’m assuming the prices are in USD). Maybe we’ll get one spinner for the ninja and then the villain gets a small vehicle or some big weapon. I envision the sets will have some kind of gimmicky function, unless they’re more in the style of the Arcade Pods from earlier this year. 

I will also echo that I hope character cards like we got in 2011/12 will be included though.

Really curious about the Tournament of Elements one, too! A Gamer's Market type of set would be the ultimate outcome, with multiple elemental masters and maybe some cool cultists! Going with the 9-figure formula, here's my prediction/wish:

1. Chen (with his beloved chair, haha)
  2. Kapau
  3. Kai
  4. Lloyd
  5. Nya
  6. Skylor
  7. Gravis
  8. Bolobo
  9. Camille

As far as the anniversary sets are concerned, I hope they do their best to give the minifig designs some extra flair, befitting the celebration! Maybe some elaborate kimono-style designs with extra golden accents? Please? :innocent2:

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

One of the Legacy sets for next year will have the long awaited Overlord Dragon, retails at 30 euro

After so long, I’m not sure I believe it.