6 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

It isn’t down under, for whatever that’s worth.

That's good to hear. It's just my local Walmart has listings for almost all the new Ninjago sets and the dragon isn't one of them.

8 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Hey anyone in the EU know if the Skull Sorcerer's Dragon is a store exclusive or not?

Nope, it's available everywhere

@Ninja_whip has been posting preliminary/translated names for what are presumably winter Ninjago sets on his twitter! So far, we have:

Roto Jet (I presume this is Legacy Cole’s ToE Jet)

The Prototype Car (translated, unclear if Legacy or new)

Nuts and Bolts (Probably S13)

Walking Ice Maker (Bad translation of a Zane vehicle?)

6 minutes ago, legozebra said:

The Prototype Car (translated, unclear if Legacy or new)

Maybe the X-1 Ninja Charger? It was called the Prototype X-1 in the show.

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nuts and bolts? That's a rather weird set name :laugh_hard:

Sounds like a set themed around the robots - maybe we’ll finally get a new Samurai X? Pixal’s been shafted in the last couple of years, we haven’t gotten a new version of her since 2018.

Yaaaaay, more rehashed ninja vehicles in Legacy . . though if by some miracle this Roto Jet comes with a ToE Python or Garmadon I might get it. (I missed most of the 2015 line.)

Edited by Fenghuang0296
Typo (apparently Ninjago’s going to continue for nine hundred years.)

Just thought I'd call it out... I just picked up the new Ninjago sets at a US Target in Chicago. They had the entire new season wave. They're officially out there!

(They also had the new City and Star Wars sets... But not Hidden Side!)

Edited by BraveMax

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nuts and bolts? That's a rather weird set name :laugh_hard:

Sounds like 2 robot-like characters, maybe 2 piloted mechs that can combine into a single build.

A steampunk/scrapyard type ninjago wave would be cool, 2020 already had cyberpunk or legacy nindroids, so something not-so high tech could be somewhat refreshing.

Edited by TeriXeri

"Nuts and Bolts" is probably meant to signify a Legacy Jay's Electromech, remember in the show he said something about nuts and bolts being better than magic when he fought Clouse

Is there a 2021 thread? I'm posting this here since it seems most appropriate.

There's a rumor circulating on Instagram of a new expansion to Ninjago City. 3000-4000 pieces, 19 figs and 300€. Allegedly Ninjago City gardens.

Love both NCity sets, so I'm really hoping this one's true.

3 minutes ago, Terrasher said:

Is there a 2021 thread? I'm posting this here since it seems most appropriate.

There's a rumor circulating on Instagram of a new expansion to Ninjago City. 3000-4000 pieces, 19 figs and 300€. Allegedly Ninjago City gardens.

Love both NCity sets, so I'm really hoping this one's true.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking it might be based off of Zane's grave from s3 of ninjago. That could mean that there may be a Cyrus Borg minifigure. I've heard that it's a legacy set too, which is awesome! Cyrus Borg, here we come! 

Edited by Generic Stud
Spelling

The Gardens of Ninjago City sounds like its going to be a beautiful display set 

This rumor sounds too good to be true.  A new modular to a theme that doesn't even show up on the LEGO shop page? Is the source of the rumor, promobricks, typically reliable with this kind of thing?   

2 minutes ago, GarmadonFan said:

This rumor sounds too good to be true.  A new modular to a theme that doesn't even show up on the LEGO shop page? Is the source of the rumor, promobricks, typically reliable with this kind of thing?   

They're one of the more reliable sources out there I think

Hope not. I sold both of my NC sets last yer to make more space on shelf for modulars and rumored DG. If NC gardens is true, I will regret it for my entire life :/

I really hope this rumor is true- the original Ninjago City sets are two of my favorites, and I never thought we’d get another expansion! There’s a lot of detail in Promobricks’ description and it’s awesome to see a silhouette of it. I haven’t heard about it being Legacy or not,  but I do think it would be weird to randomly drop a giant Ninjago Movie set 2.5 years after the last one released. I’m not complaining, though. And I’m glad we know about it so far in advance so I have time to save up :laugh:

Yet anoter 200+ euro set?! Lego really needs to cut the production of these by 50%.By the end of the year there will be atleast 8 of those sets for this year alone.Hey Lego how about you spend your money on sets that most people can afford?

Color me skeptical about this one.  As others have said, it would be highly unusual to release another Ninjago Movie set so long after the last one.  That said, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Lego were to release another great big Ninjago modular that closely resembles the Ninjago City sets without branding it as part of the TLNM line.

28 minutes ago, icm said:

Color me skeptical about this one.  As others have said, it would be highly unusual to release another Ninjago Movie set so long after the last one.  That said, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Lego were to release another great big Ninjago modular that closely resembles the Ninjago City sets without branding it as part of the TLNM line.

That's an interesting idea.  If you look at the availability of the Temple of Airjitzu, Ninjago City, and Ninjago City Docks, there has been an extremely large Ninjago set available for most of the last 5 years.  Reading through the instruction booklet for the Ninjago City sets you can tell that there are some designers that are extremely passionate about the theme.  

If it's an addition to Ninjago City, it'd be based off of the movie? I hope it'd feature some show characters that haven't been figures before.

I believe some Instagram users were claiming it would be branded as Ninjago Legacy. Either way, I believe Promobricks is one of the most trustworthy blogs, especially if they say their own source is trustworthy. They're not just saying "an Instagram leaker claims..."

Super excited for this one. NC is one of my (if not my most) favorite sets.

EDIT: spelling. Damn sausage fingers.

Edited by Terrasher