I'm starting to worry that the sets won't be released in August as they still say coming soon but Mario says coming soon August 1st. 

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

I'm starting to worry that the sets won't be released in August as they still say coming soon but Mario says coming soon August 1st. 

It's a good question... if they come out later I personally won't mind (it will make the August store trip I'm planning easier since I'll be able to focus on the Super Mario sets and sets in other themes that are already out like Monkie Kid), but I get how disappointing it would be for people who are only waiting on Ninjago or Hidden Side if they don't debut until September or later.

15 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

Which set should I buy-71721 or 71722 ?

I built Both recently, and absolutely the Dungeons, The Dragons wings cant fold down, for display, and it looks like it leans forward too much, at least for my personal liking

3 hours ago, Shroffy123 said:

Anyone starting to see sets in USA? 

The people at the lego store said they are delayed till September.  

7 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

I hope that's not the case for Lego.com

Just now, Takanuinuva said:

I hope that's not the case for Lego.com

Who know's at this point apparently Target is saying they will have them August 15th now.  But if they don't get them in stock by then it could be later with the factory in Mexico being down.  My son was disappointed, he was looking forward to building the skull dragon.  Hope Target has them, I will be checking on the 15th.  

5 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Which lego store for you? Which state. 

17 hours ago, Shroffy123 said:

Which lego store for you? Which state. 

The one in Danbury, Connecticut.

I just built and modded the new Bounty - it's once again amazing. Having now all three (bigger) versions of it next to each other - each with different accents of colours and so on.

In particular I think:
- the dragon head looks even much more better in person; the first really good one on a bounty.
- the hull decoration is the best so far
- the mechanism for the turbines may take lots of space + parts - however it is really a smooth mechanism if built correctly.

I wonder just how kids can play with it - once the activate the mechanism, the bounty cannt stand anymore without stand and it's surely too heavy for kids to hold.

negative:
- the "house" could have been done more stable, it's annoying always fixing like 8 moving parts.
- I almost didnt look at the figures; except for Lloyd nothing special there. I wish they would have given them the old heads for once. Or at least the new or old hairpieces. But for such an amazing set to carry just the same overused suits again....

Could you please post a picture of all three Bounties beside each other?  If you have the Land Bounty too, that would be great.

My Local walmart has some papers in the lego isle for stuff to stock. And some of the new sets are listed. So I'll be going on the 14th to see if they come out. 

4 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Rumors of another Dragon. For the new season. Heard it was around $30-$40. 

As long as it isnt Blue.... again. Im down for it

5 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Rumors of another Dragon. For the new season. Heard it was around $30-$40. 

Could be the Overlord Dragon. They might be slowly just releasing the final battle in small sets compared to one big set. They already made the golden dragon and the golden mech. Would make sense to release the overlord dragon with golden lloyd, helmet of shadows Dareth, and some stone soldiers. And I could see people arguing cause a $30-$40 dragon won't be the mass size we would expect from the overlord dragon, but remember they made the golden dragon small too.  

On 8/6/2020 at 1:23 AM, icm said:

Could you please post a picture of all three Bounties beside each other?  If you have the Land Bounty too, that would be great.

I love to compare them. It's the only thing probably where I have a complete collection.

However with EB you cannot upload pictures if you dont have imgur or flickr etc. Since I forgott data of my old accounts I will not start a new one.

Otherwise I'd be sharing many things here, including my small asian-city layout, modded sets etc.

On 8/9/2020 at 8:26 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I love to compare them. It's the only thing probably where I have a complete collection.

However with EB you cannot upload pictures if you dont have imgur or flickr etc. Since I forgott data of my old accounts I will not start a new one.

Otherwise I'd be sharing many things here, including my small asian-city layout, modded sets etc.

What about Brickshelf or Discord? I've uploaded pictures from those.

15 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Hey anyone in the EU know if the Skull Sorcerer's Dragon is a store exclusive or not?

It isn’t down under, for whatever that’s worth.