14 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

After watching season 13, I hope Lego makes a Lowly Party Accessory set with Adam being the build, also its to bad Lego didn't make the spiders and the Lava monster.

Same here - unfortunately, these days LEGO seems to only include one exclusive figure per pack. The S10 one had just one Oni configured differently, the S11 one had Clutch, this winter we had Golden Zane, and even the licensed ones like Falcon only had one per pack. Still holding out hope for the new Ninjago DK book coming out for 2021, but being honest that’ll most likely include a ninja or Wu variant like in the past because those are more marketable to help books sell.

I mean we got an oni 3 pack. So a Lowly pack with a small build of Adam isn't out of the question. Even if it has to be the small version of Adam scene in the flashback. 

Just now, Takanuinuva said:

I mean we got an oni 3 pack. So a Lowly pack with a small build of Adam isn't out of the question. Even if it has to be the small version of Adam scene in the flashback. 

But the oni all used the same prints if I'm not mistaken, the Lowly are all very distinctive characters that would need seperate prints

6 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Then make it more like the 4 packs we used to get. Like the one with TOE Zane, Samurai X and 2 Sky Pirates. 

Yeah, I wish we could get this too, but it seems that Lego’s new direction for the packs are one exclusive figure per pack. I’m not entirely sure why this decision was made, but best guess is that it was simply too expensive to continue to produce three or four exclusive figures per pack, when people seem to buy just as much with just one.

12 hours ago, legozebra said:

Yeah, I wish we could get this too, but it seems that Lego’s new direction for the packs are one exclusive figure per pack. I’m not entirely sure why this decision was made, but best guess is that it was simply too expensive to continue to produce three or four exclusive figures per pack, when people seem to buy just as much with just one.

Maybe they’ll do like the Gamer’s Market with more exclusive figures. 

I have a question: Why does the Skull Sorcerer minifig have Garmadon's face when in the show, he turned out to be a completely different character?

7 minutes ago, Lego David said:

I have a question: Why does the Skull Sorcerer minifig have Garmadon's face when in the show, he turned out to be a completely different character?

The Skull of Hazza D'ur probably changes the whole appearance of a person and not just their clothes while it transforms them into the Skull Sorcerer. Vangelis' skin turns black,  eyes turn green, eyebrows become more bushy and the giveaway that it's actually transformed Vangelis and not just set/show inaccuracy - his purple forehead "diamond" turns green but stays there (so we could probably figure out its Vangelis but nobody noticed this small detail)

45 minutes ago, Lego David said:

It's not Garmadon's face, it's Vangelis' but under the influence of the Skulls powers

I'm not sure if I can link the site, but by typing in "lego 71723" (the set number after the last Season 13 set), I found a site with set numbers that look like they'd be from Spring 2021. I think it's one of the sites where the set list leaks usually come from? The set numbers seem to be:

So, only five sets in the Winter/Spring?

42 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

I'm not sure if I can link the site, but by typing in "lego 71723" (the set number after the last Season 13 set), I found a site with set numbers that look like they'd be from Spring 2021. I think it's one of the sites where the set list leaks usually come from? The set numbers seem to be:

With the rumor that this wave will be mainly legacy based this makes sense. The legacy item numbers have been in a different sequence (71703, 71704, 71705) so these are probably just season 14 sets. That being said this next wave will be harder to figure out since that sequence ends at the destiny’s bounty and moves into the winter season 12 sets, it will be an entirely new sequence for 2021. 

Edited by KaiNinjaOfFire

7 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

I found them. Interesting. Definitely a no from me.

Edited by Ninja_whip

3 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

I found them. Interesting. Definitely a no from me.

When you say this, do you mean those set are not for Ninjago? Or just not for S14?

6 hours ago, legozebra said:

When you say this, do you mean those set are not for Ninjago? Or just not for S14?

They aren’t the ones I’ve heard about. 

So the show version of the Fire Stone Mech was just a Stone mech. So I've done a modified version in LDD that removes the red fire side and makes it just a stone mech. And it's 100% Buildable in real life. The only thing that will be lost is the lion print on the head. Also missing the Ninjago weapon pack in LDD So I've used replacements for them

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=37341&C=95#T=S&C=115&O={"color":115,"rpp":"500","iconly":0}

stone_mech.png

Edited by Takanuinuva

51 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

So the show version of the Fire Stone Mech was just a Stone mech. So I've done a modified version in LDD that removes the red fire side and makes it just a stone mech. And it's 100% Buildable in real life. The only thing that will be lost is the lion print on the head. Also missing the Ninjago weapon pack in LDD So I've used replacements for them

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=37341&C=95#T=S&C=115&O={"color":115,"rpp":"500","iconly":0}

I like this a lot more than the set version, well done!

11 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

stone_mech.png

I was planning to do something similar, but in all Red, I know it wouldnt be show accurate, but i still think it looks cool

An all red version is probably easier to recreate as you would just need 2 FIre Stone Mech Sets

The Stone version requires 2 sets plus additional pieces to swap out the red from the torso 

An all red version using this as "face" would be a fun mod , I know it's a different piece, but a fun print to use.

6132205.jpg

When we will know more about the sets for 2021? I mean, the ones for this winter wave. Because so far we only know that exist a boat and location set.

13 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

When we will know more about the sets for 2021? I mean, the ones for this winter wave. Because so far we only know that exist a boat and location set. 

Somewhere closer to autumn.

If I remember correctly from years past, I think we typically get a list of sets with (translated) names in August or September, and then preliminary set pictures in September or October. But there’s no set time for leaks, so it’s just a matter of waiting. Sometimes we get info on the next season from Comic Con, but that doesn’t look very promising this year. 

18 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

Which set should I buy-71721 or 71722 ?

Depends on what you're looking for. Honestly I'd say it comes down to personal preference . . but I think 71721 looks cooler on a shelf. 

71722 is the better set imo, one of the best fantasy locations, I'd say even better then Jestro's Lava Lair when it comes to recent sets.

The Dragon isn't a bad set, but has it's flaws with posability and has less play then the Dungeon imo.

Still, the Dragon set has a decent part of the Boardgame area if completionist, but Wu's Dragon is a nice much cheaper dragon as well.

6 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Depends on what you're looking for. Honestly I'd say it comes down to personal preference . . but I think 71721 looks cooler on a shelf. 

True, once you get it into position, it does look great on a shelf or higher display point, I just find it not so playable as the tail is so loose, and the legs aren't very posable due to the weight affecting the normal ball joints (not the ratcheted kind).

Edited by TeriXeri