1 hour ago, Ninja_whip said:

I personally always thought the Villain vehicles were a lot more appealing then the Hero vehicles, and the fact that so far Legacy has only covered remakes of the Ninja Vehicles is kinda disappointing to me. I really hope we'll get some remakes of sets such as the Skull Truck or the Fangpire Truck instead of more Ninja vehicles.

:)

If true this is welcome news. Tough I suspect we're all in agreement that Legacy needs to start delivering some never-before-made characters/outfits. 

Feel free to keep dropping hints. Makes this board more lively!

Villain vehicles as Legacy sets is welcome news! Glad there will also be more than two sets for S14, even though it’s limited.

17 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

In that case, it's time for a 2021 topic.

Pretty sure that's not the case untill it's actually 2021 and 2021 stuff will just be discussed in the 2020 thread as long as it's 2020 

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty sure that's not the case untill it's actually 2021 and 2021 stuff will just be discussed in the 2020 thread as long as it's 2020 

I made this topic in July last year as soon as the set leaks started, so I think it's fine.

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Isn't that a rule that just applies to the Licensed forum, where the topic doesn't get created until January 1st, or does it apply to all themes now?

Not that I personally mind either way, just looking at the Licensed forum, the 2020 topics all have January 1st as date unless it was a theme that came later like Super Mario.

Edited by TeriXeri

11 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Isn't that a rule that just applies to the Licensed forum, where the topic doesn't get created until January 1st, or does it apply to all themes now?

Not that I personally mind either way, just looking at the Licensed forum, the 2020 topics all have January 1st as date unless it was a theme that came later like Super Mario.

Don't know, that's why I said ''pretty sure'' 

10 years...us, the fans won’t be disappointed. I’m excited to share the rumors and I’ll be asking higher ups what I can and cannot do. I’m so excited for this wave! Can’t wait for you guys to see what’s coming!!

So what's been confirmed/rumored by Ninja_whip so far is that the focus is largely on Legacy, recapping the entire theme up to this point. However, we will see a few S14 sets, including a new boat (Not a DB) and a location based set, among others. Rumors for Legacy sets include villain vehicles this time around, which is a welcome surprise.

So we all thought we could definetely rule out Clouse as the Skull Sorcerer after seeing the set but according to the Ninjago wiki the painting included in the Skull Sorcerer's Dungeon is one of Hazza D'ur, the original Skull Sorcerer. While the current Skull Sorcerer (the one we see in the show) is a different character using the same echanted skull as D'ur before him. 

4 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Well I hope we atleast get one or more Possession Legacy sets since I skipped those when they came out back in 2015. 

me too... :p

Hearing that we're getting essentially an entire year of Legacy in 2021 makes me kinda upset they wasted three slots this wave on Legacy sets given how many key characters, set pieces and creatures we're missing from S13

Bionicle also lasted 10 years. Enjoy your last year of Ninjago :tongue:

But in all seriousness. I wonder what will be next for Ninjago. We got 5 potential villains to come back. Garmadon, Pythor, Clouse, Nadakhan and the Time Twins

I had absolutely no idea Krux and Acronix have become this rare. LEGO should really put them in a Legacy set eventually 

Screenshot_42.png

14 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Bionicle also lasted 10 years. Enjoy your last year of Ninjago :tongue:

But in all seriousness. I wonder what will be next for Ninjago. We got 5 potential villains to come back. Garmadon, Pythor, Clouse, Nadakhan and the Time Twins

2022 already confirmed:)

19 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

It seems rumors are starting, so I figured I might as well make this now. Ten years of Ninjago! 

Merged with existing topic. Only start a topic if there's any real 2021 info out there, now it's redundant.

1 hour ago, Ecclesiastes said:

Merged with existing topic. Only start a topic if there's any real 2021 info out there, now it's redundant.

Right. Just rumors...

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I had absolutely no idea Krux and Acronix have become this rare. LEGO should really put them in a Legacy set eventually 

Screenshot_42.png

Main characters only available in the most expensive set(s) will always command a premium. Vania won't be cheap down the road either.

We are long overdue an official Cyrus Borg minifigure. I thought he would appear soon after the lego minifig wheelchair was introduced. But no. :pir-bawling:

(The Overborg doesn't count :tongue: )